How could Peter Parker even say no to this?

I think I'm in love, Sup Forums.

if you were in the early years of highschool and you KNEW that you were BY FAR teh best athlete in school in terms of speed, strength and hand-eye-coordination and could easily beat up anyone then you could easily get better top-shelf, prime, teen pussy than a hot black girl.

don't get me wrong, that black girl is attractive, but you could get a girl who has just as or more attractive facial features but was white or latino or mediterranean or middle eastern or asian.

any time a white guy dates a black girl, it's basically like he's punching way below his weight unless she is WAAAY better looking than him or is habesha or a quadroon or hot mulatta.

Is she going to get BLEACHED?

Did you see the movie's cast? She's easily the best at Peter's school, the rest are just ugly niggers, spics and chinamen

Shit, if any blacks are involved, being a cuck is inevitable, huh? What a nightmare. I really hope race mixing isn't our future or we're doomed.

>HOW COULD PETER SAY NO TO THIS?

at any school where there are both niggers and latin people the hottest latina is almost certainly going to be noticeably hotter than the hottest negress

She isn't even the most good looking girl in the movie.

Sup Forumstard pls.

Zendaya, even considering the fact that she's a gangly kid with zero curves is cuter than this girl by a mile.

Zendaya is not attractive. She makes Bella Thorne look like a woman.

Also she dresses stupid.

Faggot.

Kek almost Coconuthead-esque

Is she wearing a Russian hat?

WM/BW is the winning combination.

Zendaya looks 12. I prefer Laura.

Goddamn.

Nah.