I just completed a 30 day treatment for heroin addiction...

I just completed a 30 day treatment for heroin addiction. I came home for one night before going to a sober house tomorrow. My uncle who i used with called me and asked if i wanted to use one last time. The guilt inside after everything ive been through and how happy my mom is makes me feel sick inside, i cant believe i did this. Do i come clean, or get honest and risk not being allowed in this sober house tomorrow. Its midnight and i have no one to talk to. I called all these aa hotlines and no one answered. Please give me advice anons, this is the only place i have left to turn to

don't do it. It's not worth the risk of a relapse

You think this is the first time you'll relapse?

You'll do this over and over.
You're not ready to quit or you wouldn't have even talked to your piece of shit uncle.

Didn't they tell you to cut off contact with all the addicts you used to know?

I already did. I sniffed a fucking .2 man like what the fuck is wrong with me. It was my actions but i cant help but to resent my uncle for even calling me and offering it to me

Stop being a fag. Just don't fucking do it and cut your asshole of an uncle off. He obviously wants to see you just sink back to his level.

Take ibogaine. I kicked a habit of 5 years in less than 24 hours and I never looked back. Seriously. That shit brings you back to the land of the living. You can buy it anywhere.

You will NEVER want to use again after taking that stuff. Resets receptors in your brain and shit.

Go to the sober house and come clean and explain everything you told us exactly the same way. Maybe write a letter too.

Just the withdrawal from that stuff should be enough to realize its not worth doing it.

14th time in treatment iv heroin for 4 years methadone clinics street junkie hep c all that bro. I am ready to be done thats why i feel so disgusting. I dont know if ishould come clean to everyone and put my uncle on blast or lie about it and slam water to try to pass the u.a the guilt is whats destroying me right now and im not even loaded whatsoever

This is actually good advice. What should i tell my mom though, its a two hour drive to where im going. Would it be best to tell her and the house manager at the same time? And i know its fucked up my uncle did that but i was the one who used and i dont want to throw him under the bus

Just kill yourself.

I'm not trying to be edgy and shit.
I really mean it.

Its okay brah, relapsingis normal, it happens. You just have try harder not doing it again, okay?

i've been on loratabs for about 10 years, and the closest i have came to stopping was 48 hours without nothing and my dumbass popped a methadone i've been wanting to stop. i've been with my wife for 11 years and she has no idea i do this. shits tough to hide and also act sober....

Saying you aren't being edgy doesn't make you any less edgy -_-

No shit. 30 day programs have such high relapse rate you might as well not go. Statistics say that unless you go to a 90 day program you will never quit. Also your uncle is a piece of shit.

what about those methadone places i see that pass out weekly take homes and shit?

Thanks user at least im trying to not be a degenerate, itd be one thing if i was on here glorifying my use im genuinely in need of advice. Im thinking maybe trying to keep it from the fam but be honest with sober house but i dont think that would work out

Exactly why i need sober living, but my flight came in late and its a far ride so i had to come home for a night. The more you guys say it the more i realize what a scumbag fucking move it was on him, but in the end im the one who used and has to face consequences. How do i go about handling this?

>14th time in treatment iv heroin for 4 years methadone clinics street junkie hep c
Is this the kind of guy you want making food at a restaurant?
What kind of job do you think is in this scumbags future?
What kind of quality of life do you think is possible?
I had a friend that got hep c from eating food from a place that had an employee like this.

Maybe it is edgy, I just don't want this piece of shit spreading his disease to others.

Alright dude.

I live in Zimbabwe so any white dudes left are junkies.

Best way to get off this shit is honestly find a friend who has a farm or knows anyone that has a farm or some shit like that or apply to one for work and go on that shit. Work like a dog bitch thing and seriously get that shit out your system. Stay on the farm and don't allow anyone over except close friends or parents that don't use.

Honestly this is the best treatment. Rehabs kind of lull you awake softly where this is a good hard shock. This will teach you the meaning of hard work. You'll get a great bod and meet awesome and helpful good hearted people. Just get out the city and switch the fuck off.

Honestly the best way ever.
It's hard as fuck but it's way better than rehab. Start from the bottom again and work your way up instead of starting from where you left off.

Stay on the farm for a good few months and it will save your life.

Best of luck bro

Just come clean dude

Yeah it's gonna be a shitstorm, but you and your uncle made the bed you have to sleep in. Once all the fuss blows over it'll be a weight off your chest; if your parents and loved ones are happy that you aren't using, that means they want good things for you still and haven't given up

Fuck you user, youre life is probably more pathetic then mine

Quit being an asshole, it's not helping

Faggot

I work with a former heroine addict. He got clean and is doing fine. Most people don't know. He has a decent job that puts a roof over his head and food on the table. As far as hep c goes je can get health insurance under obamacare and get the pill that came out a year or two ago that will cure him.

Lel. That's not how farms work in the United states.

Youre absolutely right man, my biggest fear is not being allowed in this sober house, and after my family finds out he asked me the same day im out of rehab theyll fucking hate him. Thank you very much for legitimate advice

thanks user

You will die a skeleton sucking cock in an alley. You were dead the day you took that first hit, the rest of your family just doesn't know it yet.

I need 6 months clean first i definitely plan on doing the treatment. The pill is called Harvoni im prett sure

I'm not a fucking heroin addict.
In fact I don't struggle with addiction at all.

Your life will always be a fucking wreck.

Just end it.

Yes it is. Unless you're some shitty midwest farmer who only uses mexicans and robots.

have you considered just using again? you clearly want to

you've got to be honest about it.

30 days is too short. you need a good 90 day or 6 month program for heroin.

Christ don't cut yourself on all that edge

Loosen up faggot, daddy didn't hug you enough?

What you say doesnt bother me the least bit. The fact that your thinking immediately goes to hate shows how miserable you are. At least im trying to do something about as you stay cancer. Faggot.

I drank 30 beers a day for 6 years, sober for a year now. I quit by learning some forging. I make a knife whenever I really want to drink.

I didnt even have the thought until i got that phone call. Would i be on an anonymous board asking for help if i wanted to keep using? No. Id be getting shitfaced off the Corona in my garage right now if that was the case.

I am addicted to opiates atm. There is nothing "wrong" with you. This drug is the most tempting damn thing on the planet, at least for me. user I'm not sure what you should do but coming clean is probably the best route. I know what you are going through, i have been there a number of times, sadly. I wish you the best and hope like hell you can get clean. Next time ANYONE calls or asks you if you want one last hit, family or not, tell them to fuck off with it. Man you went 30 days clean. You can do it again and make it, i know you can. Be strong, fight like your dying user, I mean it.

Im just worried they wont let me in if they find out.

So tell her the truth about everything except the uncle, if that's what you want. But, I want to make something clear. You wouldn't be throwing your uncle under the bus. He's still an addict. He contacted you because he's suffering the same way as you and he doesn't want to do it alone. Maybe telling your mom the whole truth would end with him going to rehab, too. Whether it does or not, he's not your responsibility. You gotta' take care of yourself. And if that guy is willing to bring you back to what you're trying to escape, you've gotta cut him out of your life.

Why would they not let you back in? You wanting to clean up and taking the action to do so are the reason they exist in the first place. They're there to help. You think you're going to be the first person they've seen twice? The first relapse? Fuck no. Relapses are a very real part of cleaning up an addiction.

It was so hard man, I felt so good but as soon as he mentioned it it just set off this obsession and i couldnt get my mind off it. I felt good for like 45 mins after like high wise i felt guilty immediately tho. What should i do about my uncle, me coming clean is basically snitching on my uncle.

You ever sucked dick for a hit?

You guys bring up excellent points. Its going hurt so bad and be so hard but i guess i have to be completely honest about this. All you guys gave me clarity and seriously helped me out alot. Thank you very much anons

no offense op but I kinda want to know the answer to this question

>Obamacare
Dodged a bullet there, huh?

They were both me.

Nice quads. Good luck.

go to a fucking meeting
do a fucking first step for once
quit lying about calling the hotlines

plenty more solicited advice, but i just don't believe you, kid

also, were you shooting miller light?
>aa hotlines

>habitual knife forger
>compulsively forging knives
>hoarding knives

I knew there was very little chance of it getting repealed.

You little faggots are so disconnected from reality its sad. The only people who would ask some stupid ass shit like this are either 14 or have no idea how it really is.

Everyone said they knew Mr President wouldn't be elected. I wasn't so quick to put all my money on the new plan falling flat on its face.

Thank god for the ACA.

It was 1230 when i made this post.
Ive done work up to the 8th with a thorough 4th.
Every number i found on google just connected me to rehabs.
And no i dont shoot miller lite user, i prefer breaking down my bars with vodka like a real man, gtfo with your low calorie shit

Godspeed user.

I'll take that as a yes and am too ashamed to admit it.

Relax, at least you're not a pothead.

you're still lying, kid

Got me fam

Dude your uncle is a piece of shit and should die.

Yeah man this sucks