Who would win

>Ryan Meme Hall

vs

>Henan Bathtub Barao

Thanks for reminding me where I live!

barao is done m8

got heathen'd up

right here

'hardest hitting 145' couldn't even heem a heavily exposed Barao or a 35 year old

Say that to me in my guard and not online

I've been checking out Coral Springs and it looks like a pretty nice place to live tbqphwyf.

Stipe Tapped

#NotMyChampion

>tfw should have pulled out again

Whats a lesser known good fight to watch

>Yfw 189ers have only seen Jon Jones fight once

>You aint got a shot
>I'm a fucking samurai
>(whatever Fabricio said before 198)
Why has this year been so satisfying lads

Erick Silva vs Jon Fitch

Do you think Edward liked his present?

yes

So Lawler will fight Cerrone when he comes back right? Thompson and Woodley will most likely fight again, and Maia is 39 and garenteed a titleshot so no point in risking that, and he already defeated Condit so that only leaves Cerrone. Him pulling out of 205 was best case scenario as no it can be 5 rounds.

Why does Nate always copy Conor?

>Tell him it's at 170, I want him to get comfortable

Jesus... does McGregor hit hard. Look at Jose's hands. You'll see that his three fingers: the pinky, ring, and middle finger curl up while the other two point straight.

That's a nervous system response, or more accurately put, a cerebral concussion. Too many of those and you'll end up like Ali (RIP).

He's poking fun at him. He was already taking time off for everything except Conor

lookin' for dat mooney foight, yeh

>make 2 million your last fight
>retards think you'll come back to climb the LW ladder on a 20/20 contract

Anyone have the image of Luke Rockhold doing pushups with his rapper chain?

so... conor vs nate for the 155 belt is basically imminent for summer 2017, right? IS IT HAPPENING¿?

Most likely.

With PPV points he would have cleared 10mil

Nate is only coming back after he loses to the IRS

I unironically think Nate is smarter than people think.

What does Phil Ivey have to do with MMA?

i think he's smarter than nick for sure but that's not saying a lot

well Nick announced to the world on a conference call that he's never paid taxes so ... one of them will be bailing the other out

*teleports behind you*

>well Nick announced to the world on a conference call that he's never paid taxes

Wew

Nick never made that much did he?

500k for GSP and Silva

also 200k for the Condit fight

He never made life changing money in one fight, but over the course of his career he's banked enough that when the IRS figures out their cut he is not going to have the cash on hand to cover it

heh, not bad kid. But you havent seen my true form.

save the drama, jerk.

*gets title back without winning it*

What was the estimated pay Nate made after the PPV points? I have heard as much as 10 million.

Submission(Terror)

>lose fight to condit
>get title fight and more for your next fight
>lose again
>still get half a mil for next fight
What kind of God tier contract did he have?

Gooby

Everyone knew Aldo vs Edgar was for the real belt, just a matter of time til conor gave it up

>when his height starts with 6.png

saved

>Corey Anderson's nickname will no longer be Beastin 25/8

no

Did you really expect conor to ever come back?

A champion defends his title. It's a belt not a tournament.

>submit Benson right after Benson got his black belt
>submit black belt Melendex for first time in his career
>submit black belt Oliviera

-Anthony Pettis (Brown Belt)

Aldo was literally about to stand up when Big John dropped that illegal knee in his face.

Fucking bullshit imo.

He's pretty crafty on the ground and has a dangerous guard, good, not great

a champion wins it back from the guy who beat him

he doesnt get it handed because the org needs his interim belt to make another title fight for no reason but marketing

I agree that meme gi shit is terrible, but the gi itself is good for learning fundamentals. The friction it creates slows down grappling and helps develop a feel for the balance and movement.

They release this cheator yet?

If Conor had put Aldo in a RNC after heeming him would you say he has a black belt level game? MMA and BJJ are different sports and submitting someone in MMA is different than BJJ

reminds me of tj or chad saying how they like to wear wrestling shoes when grappling because you can just yank your foot out of certain positions like you can barefoot

forces you to be more technical

>too big of a bitch to rematch his most dominant performance
>too big of a bitch to go get his fw belt back

have fun on paternal leave you puss

>bet on DC
>pulls out
>apparently bet is stuck in limbo now
>won't even let me cash out

So lads where's the money on this Black Beast card

JJ Aldritch is looking like good value, Diakiese is a huge favourite and I don't think that line is justified
Randy Brown and Gian is a decent parlay
I assume everyone's just going to put the house on Ngannou and Lewis? Lewis could lose this fight, Shamil probably has a better gas tank and he has a chin.
Ngannou likely gets the KO finish so that's probably worth a prop bet

I honestly think Hamilton heems Ngannou with an H-Bomb

>too big of a bitch

more like

>better things to do

conor's not killing himself to make 145 so he can rematch a guy he heemed in 13 seconds, whose only claim to a rematch is out-pointing a guy he already beat

i think conor would go back down for Pettis, maybe the Holloway rematch

And what if the guy who beat him refused to give him a rematch, even though he's the #1 contender, and took 3 fights in different weight classes and said he needed a 10 month break?

Frankie must feel like shit right now. After losing to Aldo again his only silver lining was that he was a good match up for Conor and now he's never coming back

aldo literally said he would fight conor anywhere anytime and then turned down a short notice fight at 155, which he's been teasing a move to for like 3 fucking years

no sympathy for aldo

he is a completely cucked champion unless he avenges that loss

>willing to cut back to 145 but not for the belt

it was assuming either of those guy's get aldo's """belt"""

>better things to do
>"I'm still the champ! N-no do-overs!"

>but it's totally cool when aldo pulls out of 5/9 title fights for "injury"

Lads, Conor vs Aldo for the 155 strap is the fight. Aldo has a bitch of a time making 145 himself, I think Aldo at 155 would be the best Aldo. And obviously Conor at 155 is the best Conor. So I say Conor fights the winner of Khabib/Ferguson, and if he wins he fights Aldo. If he loses he has the trilogy fight with Nate, and then he has the grudge match with Aldo at 155, winner gets the title fight at 155.

Sean O'Connell is a very live dog. Corey Anderson has no power, no footwork, poor defence, and is quite slow. Good heart and gameness though.

Imagine refusing to rematch someone because you finished them and then getting finished your next fight and demanding a rematch

Belts are a meme.

Aldo didn't want Conor at 155 on short notice, I doubt he does on a full camp without testing the waters there

Conor was too big for him at 45, it would be even worse at 55

After Aldo lost he had zero leverage because he wasn't a draw and constantly pulled out. Conor is extremely active and always takes fights on short notice, and he sells.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

I would never pull out of fights either if I was constantly given favorable matchups

kek, the only punch aldo landed was while he was KO'd

conor was lighting nate up and it was competitive enough to warrant a rematch

>too big of a puss to let dominant champ have the obligated instant rematch after a fluke win after a single exchange
>gets a free do-over after getting his ass handed to him by nate

what a bitch lol

>meanwhile conor needs A FUCKING YEAR to drag around a non-english speaker on a world tour to shit talk him so he feels confident enough to fight him!

>mendes is a favorable matchup on short notice
>nate is a favorable matchup on short notice

m8...

I just want Conor to have a competitive fight with someone his own size.
Watching him BTFO people with the big left straight is fun, but I don't really feel I've learned much, and it all feels a bit anticlimactic as a result.

how is that a defense in any way?

but at least you can admit aldo is an easy fight for conor

>"Chad Mendes? Sure! He's probably eating deer testicles and out of shape! Perfect time to fight him!"

o p p o r t u n i s t

>meanwhile jose needed another year because he got a boo boo even though an independent doctor said he could fight

at least if he lost the first time around he could blame injury

You mean Chad Mendes the two time NCAA all American wrestler? Yah it was a bad matchup on short notice.