Has anyone come up with a good Star Wars "Supreme Leader Snoke" theories? Like who is he?

Has anyone come up with a good Star Wars "Supreme Leader Snoke" theories? Like who is he?
>be me
>have homie
>homie proposes Snoke is Wicket tha Ewok
I'm ready for Episode 8, where we learn Luke Skywalker fucked a teddy bear.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/FN-2199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snoke is Mace Windu. Get with it Larry Skywalker.

Gallius Rax

I hear Samjack didn't like that idea at first, but now he's down with it. On the subject of niggers what happened to Lando after Jedi?

My guess is he's an old former Sith Lord. Possibly ancient, but I still like the Plagueis theory. The "my master is wise" line seems like a big hint. Plus his theme music.

but why is he white then?

Not a fan of the theory, but a combo of being force lightninged and dark side influence could explain that. Also would explain why he looks all fucked up.

Since force energy is neither created nor destroyed, I like to think that he is Vader's dark energy which manifested itself into snoke once Vader redeemed himself at the end of Return of the Jedi. The scars of the face kind of show a resemblance.

who knows. Disney fucked up the whole star wars universe.. could be Darth Sidious's Master for all i know. i know he said he killed him but hell Sith Lie to get what they want..

My theory is that snoke is like 4 inches tall and he just projects himself that large.

He's all fucked up because he's Plagueis and he survived Palpatines assassination attempt. He had mastery over life and death.

He's just a generic bad guy that will act as the turning point for Kylo Ren to turn good like Darth Vader did with the emperor at the end of episode 6
Fuck star wars, especially this reboot of the OT masquerading as a sequal.

I love me an ewok but that's just silly to think wicket or even chief cherpa is dumb.

I tend to think Sheev thought he killed Plagueis, but Sheev also said his master had learned of ways to cheat death

IOW this

He's Jar jar binks

He's Anakin Skywalker you fucking idiots. Occam's razor you cockshits.

Even if you match the scars on his head. It matches with Darth Vaders helmetless battlescars.

He's not fulfilling the darkside anymore. He's looking for a balance, just like Luke is.

Stop assuming its someone else you analcunts.

Maybe Sheev eventually taught Anakin how to cheat death...

i think he is darth vader

ahh you sound just like Kylo Ren. a little snot who has tempertantrums.. thats why he will never be a cool bad guy like Darth Vader. he just acts like a petulant child who acts out when he doesnt get his way.. Go disney....

He was just as much a little bitch as Anakin Skywalker was. The darkside is filled with emotion, and Kylo Ren fits the beginning stage of the darkside quite well

Mace Windu. Google it. Finn is also his son.

Still better than whiney ass Anakin. Lucas fucked Star Wars up more than Disney ever could.

ok ill give you that.. but explain to me How it could be Anakin when not only did Darth die. he was incinerated in the funeral pier.. i understand the being a ghost for a while but even that is explained as only for a temporary time.. how did he create a new body? and if he did why does it have the same scars as the old?

>snoke is ewok
>luke fucked teddy bear (implied to be ewok)
Wait... are you saying luke fucked snoke? I want artwork of this now ...

So apparently Snoke's flagship is named the Eclipse...

Snoke is a woman.

Because he found out how to not die. Sidius taught him immortality.

oh hell. now i feel old cause i watched that as a kid...

how would he get a flagship after empire basically started breaking down in ROTJ?

by that logic then it could be Sidius as well cause if he knew the secret then Vader couldnt have killed him...

Same way the first order built a GIANT FUCKING LASER INSIDE A PLANET THAT CAN SHOOT AT OTHER PLANETS

It's explained in newer books. I haven't read the books, but something about Sheev hearing the dark side call from the unknown regions and contingency plans and shit.

Also this

I like the Mace Windu theory best, but I'm guessing it's probably Plagueis.

> be evil empire
>over a few decades build super planet destroying laser
>get defeated and lose control of the galaxy
>small loyalist order goes into hiding
>quickly and quietly builds a much more powerful super weapon

the force awakens made no fucking sense and you all know it

He's Princess Leia

who is plaguis? I've seen every star wars movie and I've never heard of that nigga

Darth Plagueis the Wise, Sheev Palpatine's master. You've never heard that tragedy?

thats what i was saying.. though Lucas screwed some things up he kept the continuity of the universe together.. once disney took over they threw everything out the window. like the fact that in all the books Lia and Han had 3 kids twins Jacein and Janna and a younger son named Anikan.. who died.. but it was Jacein who turns to the darkside... and eventually turns Luke and Mara Jade's son Ben to the darkside... thing i liked about all the books is they had to be ok'd by Lucas before being published.. to make sure they fit with his created universe....

I didn't mind the super weapon being built fast so much. What I don't understand is why the resistance didn't have a fleet. Not even one MonCal cruiser or star destroyer. Just a handful of fucking xwings.

Those arent canon, and even before they were only sorta canon

Its not a story the Jedi would tell you. Its a Sith legend.

And 98% of them were shit including Thrawn.

Disney wasn't going to tie their $4 billion investment into continuity from a bunch of fan fiction garbage. That's why the EU go the much needed flush and we have Star Wars again.

Or is Luuke (a real EU character) truly supposed to be a fearsome villian?

palpatine's face got all fucked up and pale when he was shot with own force lightning, it would make sense that mace windu would look similar after being hit by it

Who Cares? the new movies suck anyway
Star Wars is dead user

Stop trying to make this ridiculous speech a thing. Just fucking stop. It wasn't good 12 years ago and it's definitely not now.

Thrawn is canon. He's in Rebels, which is entirely canon.

anakin's force ghost was at the end of episode 6 though, so he just decided to come back to life and start being evil again?

He is Luke Skywalker.

do you see Snoke walk??
do you see Snoke's legs??
>Snoke is Darth Maul

Yeah, now. 20 years later. Meanwhile Zahn's garbage books are long retconned.

"I'm Grand Admiral Thrawn and my non-canon adventures between episode 4 and 5 are the stuff of legend!"

Thrawn is the Drizzt Do'Urden of Star Wars fanfiction: a 90s throw back that is lame, except to the old fuckers who beat off to it during Clinton's first term.

>don't make a Star Wars joke in a Star Wars thread about (possibly) this exact Star Wars character!

he had a son
big losses because can't into gamble
sells son to first order to save knee caps
>his sons face when he finds out

Its not a story the jedi would tell you...

I think killing Han makes him too evil

luke fucked ewok
ewok becomes snoke's mom

There are no good snoke theories because none of them are true. Let me break it down for you. Snoke is Snoke and no one else. Disney starwars does not think very highly of the fans they just bought. They replaced a pro-human empire that has a complicated relationship with aliens with a white supremacist fascist government because they don't think you can handle subtlety. Snoke is not going to be anyone you have seen before because that would require depth of character and a development cycle that happens outside the films when we know they don't think you can handle depth and they just alienated EU fans by claiming white slate on the whole IP.

Snoke is just some guy. Snoke is ugly because he is bad. Snoke is weak because he projects his image so large. fin.

Either way, i want artwork of this

Ech, I hope you're wrong. I'm not saying I think you're wrong, because you're probably right, but still...

galli died tho

>pro-human empire that has a complicated relationship with aliens
It's still this
>with a white supremacist fascist government
It's still not this

Snoke is Darth Plagueis, who was supposedly killed by Palpatine but actually survived. Him being alive means that Palpatine never became a sith lord and therefore had no claim to the imperial throne, despite spending his entire life trying to restore the empire.

The real question is who was tr8r

It seems like so far they've been picking and choosing certain things out of legends and changing them to fit the new canon. Like Thrawn, the Eclipse, etc. I mean, they kinda have to streamline this shit just like with the MCU. Hardly anyone wants to see a perfect adaptation of legends any more than Iron Man from the 1st issue onwards. Also like anonther user said a lot of the legends stories were fanfic level garbage.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/FN-2199

Tr8r is best stormtrooper. Im not even joking. Watch the original trilogy. Tr8r does way more than Boba ever did.

It's palpatine's flagship, and it's just a regular super star destroyer.

...looks familiar

Disney's all "You want continuity? FUCK your continuity!"

I think he's a prime example of Star Wars' going too far with scale. I cringed when I saw him speak.

Mace Windu is missing a hand, Snoke has both of his hands.

That's going to be one hell of a plot twist.

Mace Windu got both hands cut off.

Rogue one writer literally said it was.

Snoke is Red Skull.
At the end of Captain America, Red Skull was transported away by the tesseract. This took him to the edge of the universe and the process messed up his face (again).
Red Skull took on the name of Supreme Leader Snoke then rebuilt his Nazi army into the First Order.

I know you'd like to prove me wrong, but you can't

I can help you Faggots. There going with the "Force Tree" Story, yes? First force sensitive beings were bother and sister, granted use of the force by the tree. You still following fags? Then brother turn dark, kills light sister. The prophesy says that she will return. So the boy waits. And waits. And he gets old, and scared, and weak. But still force sensitive, and dark. SNOKE. Remember when he practically jumped out of his chair when they mentioned Rey. "WHAT GIRL!?" Snoke is the first dark side force sensitive being.

>Drops Mic.

Didn't he say he killed him in his sleep though? I just imagine it would be hard to not know if you killed someone or not if they're just lying still for you to stab at will.

Star Wars is fucked now cause of money

So are a lot of great things

Being a Sith lord doesn't give anybody a claim to the Imperial throne. Palpatine spent his life trying to achieve absolute power, not to "restore the empire." Creating the Empire was simply the means to an end to being in charge of every being in the galaxy. Plus, the citizens of the Empire viewed Palpatine not as a Sith lord, but as their democratically elected, autocratic leader.

I must be mistaken, because it looked like Anakin only cut off Windu's right hand in Palpatine's office, and then force-pushed him out the window. Nevertheless, Snoke has two hands, unlike Mace Windu.

Looks like I'm mistaken. Only had the one hand cut off. You're right.

Snoke is Qui-Gon Jinn

Go ahead and match their faces up. Once youve done that, screenshot this.