Has oatmeal gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From the autistic point of view? Yes

He's not wrong

>implying anywhere but the lowest scrapings of 9gag cares about oatmeal anymore

le epic laser sriracha shrimp xD

this joker is perfect for the neon faggy over the top 90's batman movies..

batman forever was fun. why keaton's batman is considered better than this one? is the same kind movie (for kids)

Keaton's batman does not start with Batman telling Alfred that he's going to stop at McDonalds.

Keaton's Batman killed a man by stuffing an explosive down his pants and smiling about it

Not far enough

Do you understand the fundamental difference between those two?

No?

Batman stuffing an explosive down someone's pants and killing them is cartoony and dark.

Batman telling Alfred he's going to get drive-thru is kiddy shit.

>Batman stuffing an explosive down someone's pants and smiling is dark

>skipping over the part where I said it's also cartoony
nice cherry pick.

they re really people defending 90's batman?, millennials are fucking retards

It wasn't the cartoony part of that comment that was funny. It's not dark, it's ludicrous. Even the bomb looks like something from Looney Tunes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI

Batman Returns is tonally all over the place.

Except in Looney Toons people don't die from having a bomb in their pants.

It's cartoony that he sticks dynamite in his pants and smiles while throwing him into a hole.

It's dark that he actually dies from the resulting explosion.

>it's one of those pussified millennials again
The original Batman killed criminals, he only became a goody-two-shoes later on. Criticizing Keaton Batman on this basis is completely fucking retarded and shows you don't know jack shit about Batman.

Batman & Robin is a good movie. I never understand the hate towards it. It's fun

It was a funny movie, but not the one we needed right then.

>The original Batman killed criminals

I've seen Batman and Robin more times than any other Batman movie. And most of those viewings were done unironically too.

>it's one of those people pretending they're Clint Eastwood whilst discussing old Batman movies on a vietnamese knitting forum
I don't give a shit that they shoved a murder sequence in a Batman movie, I'm just pointing out that Burton's movies were also full of laughable cartoon bullshit.

He's talking like. Issue 1 of detective comics. When batman basically walked around with a gun and just shot bad guys.

But it really isn't the batman we've come to know and love.

Over time he started saying things like "I'd really prefer not to kill anyone" which later turned into "I absolutely will not kill anyone" but he originally did kill people, even after he became his own comic book and the introduction of Robin.

Is it cool to hate DC movies or something? I saw suicide squad Saturday and it was as good as any of generic marvel movies.

They've gone too far with this capeshit it needs to stop

the movie was decent, the joker scenes was paunfully cringey and 12 year old definition of edgy

I haven't seen the movie but I seen this music video the other day. The Joker looks terrible and based on this music video alone I'm not watching Meme Squad

youtu.be/ZkqyIoYAXV8

>Good thru: Forever

It would've been a funnier joke for the Adam West one but this was pretty funny.

Don't worry he's only in the movie for 7 minutes and has nothing to do with whats going on.

The movie was terrible, as terrible as most of the Marvel movies.

The reason it was terrible is because it felt so disjointed both plot and pace wise due to studio interference, constant reshoots and rewrites, etc. The premise was interesting and the original film probably would've been interesting too, but you should recognize the final product for what it is: shit.

G O L D

that batman sucked and nobody cared about him which is why he changed

Comics Code Authority.

Comics became heavily censored. The Joker was originally a mass murderer then became basically just a prankster. He later became darker again but for a long time he was just it's a prank, bro!

If nobody cared about him originally then he wouldn't have changed, he would've been dropped.

The original batman comics are kinda shitty but there's definitely a delightful charm to them. People didn't have hang-ups with bad guys being killed by good guys back then and superheroes were still a new concept.