Who would win?

Who would win?

Battleground: Tijuana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxZGepH_d5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the battleground favors rednecks

I think the Slavs would get drunk on Tequila and be massacred

This is a good one. Rednecks. More brutal. Though the Chavs fought to the last gopnik.

Check'd

I also feel like Slavs might burn instantly under the foreign sun, while rednecks could handle.

Rednecks and slavs are to white people what Indians are to Asian people.

The Rednecks, the Slavs aren't issued the same level of hardware.

Probably the rednecks
Both the rednecks and the slavs would be totally wasted during the fight.
But the rednecks have the advantage of being able to withstand the heat

The rednecks would win. The slavs would fight harder, but the rednecks just have better experience with firearms and own more of them

Depends on how much ammo the Rednecks have. With all those spicks around, I'm sure they would shoot those first before even worrying about the Slavs.

Who would know the difference?

You've obviously never known any Slavs.

the slavs would win if they attacked at night

the fact that there would be mass deaths on both sides makes it a WIN-WIN for worldwide humanity

Assuming the squads and ready-up in their own countries I'm going with Rednecks. They can load up big time in the US

Thank you for your useful and thought provoking contribution to this discussion

Sif, the Rednecks would all have walmart NV goggles for Possum hunting

*can ready-up

rednecks

it takes more than one shot to get thru that thick lethered fat slavs are all thin emaciated chainsmoking alcoholics with the eternal squat as their only skill

/thread
Death to all white people.

Slavs have the tactical advantage they are half the size when squatting.

they'd probably just have a party and see who could drink more

That's assuming they don't team up and try to take the place over between them, in order to control drug trade...

This guy gets it, together they would kill all that beaner-narcos, hombre

>They all get drunk and high
>Proceed to have a massive orgy
>New generation of ill tempered poorly educated are super enhanced by cross breeding
>Take over the world
>Whole world is now consumed in old cigarette smoke and stale beer smell

Rednecks can speak Spanglish, have individual armories, and are connected to Mexican cartels via their Bandido "uncle Hammer". An unfortunate slaughter...

dubs checked

The Rednecks are over fed while the slavs are underfed giving them rednecks a close combat advantage, the slavs only line of defense would be to cover themselves in an american flag, no redneck would shoot em, also, any slav could outdrink a redneck

As a Slav myself I must say that we have to go through a pretty complicated procedure to get a gun licence. And even if you manage to take out a license it only allow you buy smoothbore rifles, so... Rednecks with their fancy automatic weapons would definitely win.

>any slav could outdrink a redneck

What's your source?

"automatic weapons"

>"automatic weapons"

Well I know nothing about that shit, don't expect from me the correct terminology. Assault weapons than?

To be fair, there are a lot of rednecks with genuine assault rifles. Both NFA legal and illegal.

t.east texas

Your laws mean nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxZGepH_d5M

Video not really related but still cool.