Ask a guy with cardiomyopathy anything

Ask a guy with cardiomyopathy anything.

bump

Tell someone who suspects they also have a heart problem, what symptoms you had prior to knowing you had this disease?

ask another user who had open heart for the same thing anything, this OP is a pussy.

I felt like I had the flu

>Fever and Chills
>Extreme fatigue
>High pulse and blood pressure
>Cough that doesn't go away
>Can't breath when laying down but using more than 1 pillow will make your pillow better (that is edema)
>Unexplained weight loss

Those are the ones to check for. Also good to have BP monitor around.

Op here, omg tell me about the surgery and procedure. Docs at emerge are talking about transplant already.

No easy way to put it, it fucking sucks. You are in for a painful couple of months. But you have to do it because otherwise you're fucked. Good luck

I heard that you are put on tons of medications after transplant as well. I am currently on 5 types.

How do you get this bullshit to happen to your heart.

you guys should legit exchange some sort of contact info. This kinda shit needs support.

Rooting for you both.

The only thing that dieselated cardiomiopathy does is turn you into a beast. Look at the heart on the left, built for weak normie pussies. And the heart on the right, the enlarged diesel beast, pumps out more horsepower than the gay heart on the left

inb4 you call me a faggot for giving a shit about a stranger.

Viral infection

this is what Sup Forums is for

Certainly does, left ventricle DCM all the way

what virus?

Gay. Hope you get a new heart that isn't such a little bitch.

They are not sure yet. Getting a biopsy when my EF is better.

Usually nobody cares to find out. It requires doing genetic testing on the viral genome.

what viruses could cause this?

My heart isn't a little bitch it's a big bitch

Root canals is apparently one of them, I've had a couple done throughout the decade.

shameless self bump