Making a shota thread. Got plenty of piks to cumtribute, but hopefully wont b only person to do so

Making a shota thread. Got plenty of piks to cumtribute, but hopefully wont b only person to do so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/48Xm6nXHfy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give yourself some (you) s all 3 of you loli antifa fucking faggots, pls get slaughterd by niggers asap . re

Bump

A

How come its saying im still at page 6 immediately after i post something? Shouldnt that bump it to the front, at least for a little bit?

you ok dude?

Now its page 7. Wtf!?

Ok its page 4 now. Thats a little better. How busy is Sup Forums tonight, cuz this thread keeps getting pulled down way to quickly?

Can people either bump this thread or link me to a better shota thread? Cuz my nights been stressful from school and work and getting some new shota would help alleviate said stress, and being the only contributor doesnt help much

OP cant bump his own thread.

Is that an actual rule or is it just frowned upon?

Too busy pulling something else down. Spoiler, it's my pants.

It's a design choice.

Cause im only doing it out of desperation. Ill stop if its an actual rule
Or if someone has a better way to avoid said desperation for shota

Nice. Also, thanks for contributing, even if its just a little. Every bit helps!
I literally have no idea what you mean by this

OP physically cannot bump their thread. Its not a rule or anything, it just doesnt work

It means a flagrantly faggoty OP like yourself can't keep his own thread alive. If it's shit it will die whether he wants it to or not.
They need to be able to get participation from others or post in someone else's thread.

OP can bump his own thread, but only for 3 posts or something.

Oh ok. That must be why me posting doesn't bring the page number down! And i thought people were just being assholes! Im... a bit of a newfag, in case thats not obvious. I usually go to 8ch for shota, but theyre slow so while this place doesnt always have something, its usually better for quicker shota

Live action: youtu.be/48Xm6nXHfy0

Thx for the info

What is this?

Tails is best furry shota

1+

More

Don't have new stuff.

Also bumping.

Thanks

Switching to reg, non fur shota.

This is both funny and hot

Aww, it looks like hes got a little fang!

Owwch. Who would want to hurt a cute shota boy?

What is this? I feel like im missing something great

Well hes not wrong;)

Please I'm looking for that shota pic where the boy makes his friend cum in his own mouth... Do you have it?

I dont know which one youre talking about, but i agree, i wanna see this

Was IRL shota camwhore since 12.
AMA

Name of boy and anime?

I can't stop thinking about that pic since i saw it here two days ago... Mhhhh I'd love to be teased but a shota until i cum buckets, it doesn't matter if it's in my mouth, i deserve it for being such a faggot... Plus, he'd feel in charge and play with me even more

Nice. Got any piks, pref censored so this board doesnt get taken down

Also, its great that this board finally seems to be taking off

Nope. Was to young. If there are pics or vids, they weren't saved by me.

Ahahah b will never be taken down. Your ass is its shield

Name of boy? From what series?

I'm sure there were pics taken.

Anyway, to what extent did you go, implying any of this is real.

I meant thread, not board.

I was at 14. No one wanted me. I was the ugly kid.

That sucks. I can relate nowadays too. You try to whore yourself out but theres no one to whore yourself out to!

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT, FUCKING FAGGOT, THIS IS WHAT MAKES Sup Forums A FUCKING SHITHOLE, KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT, AND YOUR GAY SHIT

Oooops... Dubs... Now i have to kill myself. Shit!

>looking at shota
.>y-your gay!!!!

Well, now we are just too old. Maybe if we had magic, we could change in our past selfs, and let people fuck our brains out... Technically We'd still be of age.

Something non-lewd and innocent

They are about to die and suffer. Nice sunset btw

Reported for not having lewd.

On the one hand, im not sure who in this thread implied dubs means kill oneself. On the other hand, why should i care what happens to an asshole who goes on a thread he doesnt like just to complain? I dont go on rekt threads or loli threads to complain, even if i dont care for them, so back off.

Mostly masturbation.
Butt stuff which I thought was weird, and dressing in my mom's panties.
It's real, I'm 20 now and still camwhore on sites like share dare

This boy have a bigger cock than me. I'd suck on it and eat his cum, like a thirsty whore

Newfag plz go.
It's Sup Forums, retard.

Innocence is allowed as long as people arent assholes about it like on some other shota threads

Dubs are always right

Damn, cant argue with that!

Dipper is best shota

How big ween?

I know, I'm only joking ya peanut.

Shut up cunt

Can you provide a link to the stuff you do now?

Ooh is that twincest! My fetish! Who are they!? What are they from!?

It's all anonymous and locked photos.
Besides, I'm not a hairless tween anymore.
Just a slightly hairy twink who's growing his hair out and it fully intending to dress like a cute girl in private.