Hey white bread, here's your snacks

Hey white bread, here's your snacks.

*unsheathes whip*
back to the popcorn pits sambo

>tfw work at theater
>new guy looks exactly like this pic

What kind of kinoplex uses bathroom tile walls?

GET THIS FUCKING NIGGER AWAY FROM MY POPCORN

i'm rye bread, you breadist asshole

I ordered an ICEE, not a soda.

Thanks, brothaman

>he doesn't have a concession stand in the showers at his kinoplex
Redditor sighted

>that tiny ass popcorn

Thanks bud

>Amerifat detected

I straight up don't understand this one.

Where's Robert?
He was nice and never hurled ethnic slurs at me.

How fucking fat are you? Thats normal size unless you going with like 4 or 5 people.

>Free refills on drinks
>25 cent refills on popcorn

I want to go to this fantasy world

Y-you too.

Mods are asleep, post black cinema men

Have you been banned for making one of those threads before?

I've made a couple and at least one was pruned, but I've never been banned for it.

um,...I asked for popped corn?!?!?

I got a few warnings, that's it

Not him, but all I buy at the theater is a large tub of popcorn. It just becomes a meal I was going to have anyway. It's only 900 calories if you don't get butter. Which I never do

look at the pepsi cup this must be from the early 2000s when america still had good deals

268 KB
268 KB JPG
You know whats funny? I work at an AMC and I could kill 99.9999% of you within thirty seconds of meeting you if I cared to. Just grab you in a chokehold and don't let up until you go limp, then keep it up until your heart stops. Easy as that.

You just think about that the next time you try to argue with me over how much money a ticket to Suicide Squad in 3D costs, kiddos, you have no idea who you're really dealing with or how superior I know I am to you. In this grand game of Survival of The Fittest, I am the antagonist that defeats the hero in the 4th act after the credits roll.

We is the real photo

>only 900 calories

These threads are pretty harmless when you see the rest of the shit on Sup Forums.

I must have gone to some low-end flickstop since the showers, concessions, and aviary were all seperate.

>he doesn't cover himself in shoe polish to get the black discount

Every little helps.

Hey thanks, your jazzy ethnic comments but me at ease when I come by myself.

*turns full large popcorn upside down*
Oh whoops, clumsy me. Guess I better get another free refill. Might wanna clean this up Robert.
*smirks*

My name is Jamal you bitch ass cracka! Robert is my kino-name.

>stare at vendor icily for a few seconds.
>s-sir..?
>roundhouse kick vendor into popcorn machine, popcorn, blood and broken glass everywhere.
>"keep the change"

*spandex-clad kino-guards weave, somersault and dive into the lobby from various directions*

Fuck the pepsi cup. Check out generic 90's paper cup in the background.