Would you die for me?

>Would you die for me?

>No...that's too easy. Would you LIVE for me?

Are we still going to pretend that this wasn't literally the most kino Joker moment ever put on film?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a grown ass man believes this is profound or memorable in any way

Suicide Squad as as bad a film as the new Ghostbusters.

DC movies are usually deep. That's why most people hate them.

Whoever wrote that thought that was the smartest shit.
It was like TASM2 levels of bad.

Twilight scene... cringe sauce

Pretty boy vampires wouldn't walk away before having second thoughts, tho.

OP are you in high school? Fuck off FAGGOT. This scene was forced garbage.

Kinoest scene desu.

my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm

>missing Joker's laugh at the end

FUCK

The original dialogue is even edgier.

>JOKER: There. I was born down there. Would you die for me?
>HARLEY: Yes.
>JOKER: No... that's too easy. Would you live for me? Will you embrace me, and only me?
>HARLEY: Yes.
>JOKER: Will you bind your spirit to mine... in hate? Do you consign your soul to me? Do you laugh at the world in disgust?
>HARLEY: ... Yes.
>JOKER: Do not say this oath thoughtlessly. Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power. Do you want it? Do you really want it?
>HARLEY: I do. I do.
>JOKER: Then goodbye, Doctor Quinzel.

uuugh even remember that scene makes me cringe... is in twilight levels of bad

Harley is so pretty.

Where is this even from?

The movie's novelization. It revealed several deleted scenes.

>The movie's novelization
I didn't even know that existed. Is it somewhere?

>implying that scene is better than the DK interrogation scene

It's available on Amazon. Here's the deleted scenes from it so far.

>Prologue with June Moon being possessed by the Enchantress. She has been having reocurring nightmares that lead her to the abandoned cave, where she finds the Enchantress' cursed idol and becomes possessed.

>The order of scenes is rearranged to June being possesed > Flashback of Harley being tortured by the Joker > Deadshot pulling off his assassination > Joker's nightclub > Batman taking Deadshot > Batman taking Harley > Joker in Belle Reve > Harley in Belle Reve

>Harley is actually tortured by the Joker, who wants revenge over having received electroshock therapy himself. She's terrified at first but slowly begins asking for more.

>There's a brief segment of Deadshot getting a call from his ex-wife and them having an argument right before Batman shows up.

>Deadshot giving some homeless people free meal coupons before the opening assassination

>Novel implies Joker finds Harley annoying and is stringing her along at first, and makes her jump into the chemicals as a joke, expecting her to die.

>Joker actually pushes Harley out of the helicopter to kill her, which is why she throws the necklace away when the squad finds her. His chopper crashes into a bank, and he comes out of the wreckage to find himself surrounded by burning money, and begins laughing maniacally because he's an absolute madman.

It is, as the scene in OP stars the Joker and that scene stars Hobo in clown makeup

Sounds like the intro to a fucking Meat Loaf song

>Do not say this oath thoughtlessly. Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power.
>Oath
This was the part that killed the Joker for me. When did the definition of chaotic evil become a fucking sith lord? The Joker doesen't make people swear oaths.

Did they jump into a deep fat fryer or what?

Kek I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this

this movie is fucking garbage

please stop shilling

Embarrassing, fanfic-tier dialogue. In other words: it belongs in an actual DC comic.

its a pool of DC fanboy tears collected since Man of Steel started getting reviews on Rotten Tomatoes

>the Joker is now super loving and caring and loyal and handsome
I never realized how much I wanted this until it happened