Ok Sup Forumsros, let's set the trap and fur threads aside. It's time for a choose your own adventure!

Ok Sup Forumsros, let's set the trap and fur threads aside. It's time for a choose your own adventure!

I will set up a scenario, and at the end of each post, will provide 2 or more choices for how to proceed, and posts ending in a certain number will choose which to proceed with. Dont worry if it seems dull at the start, it will pick up quick. Let's begin.

You are a trucker (OTR). No wife or family to speak of. You have an apartment but rarely stay there these days. You've taken to a variety of drugs to both stay awake and calm your nerves.

Today, you're driving to the warehouse district of some shit town. You don't even know what you're hauling. You've been up for 3, 4 days? The road seems to go on forever in either direction. You're not anywhere really, you're between places. It's kind of surreal.

You see a sign for a rest stop coming up in 13 miles, and you notice your heart feels like it's going to explode. It's too fast, too fast, far too fast. You're suddenly nervous. Maybe that last hit was a bad idea. Maybe it was too much. You weigh your options:

> A: do nothing, ride it out
> B: take a mild downer to try and even yourself out
> C: pull over, I can't fucking breathe in this cab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post ending in 7 decides

B

Eh, I'll self bump once before I let it die

This seems like it is railroaded as fuck.

C

As in planned ahead? I mean, I have an effect planned for each of these 3 choices to give us a direction, but not beyond that

B, take some ludes or something

Hmm okay, that's good.
Personally though I prefered doing complete free form quests on Sup Forums. The anons picked everything, including the setting and who we are playing. And for every decision I provided at least 3 options and they had a chance to vote in something completely different. Quite a wild ride.

And there is always /qst/ if this thread fails

bump

Winrar!

You're starting to really fucking panic. Are you sweating? Your face feels red. Fuck. You don't want to die of a heart attack on the road. They'll find you already smelly from the heat and your pants full of shit. Damn it.

You rifle around and find a bottle. Xanax. It'll have to do. You take 1 or 2 or 5 and put the bottle back. You roll down the windows all the way and take deep breaths.

Another sign: 1 mile to rest stop, 15 miles for gas, 45 miles to a town. Your heart feels better. Your head feels...fine. Just fiiiine. Groovy. This is much better. Ok ok ok though, you gotta piss. Bad. And you could do with stretching your legs.

> A: rest stop
> B: skip it, you can hit the gas station

B

5 decides

A: rest stop

rest stops have whores and weird guys in mini vans who will suck your dick

B

Hey, them's some good ideas!

rest stop rest stop

fuck, gas station then.

B gas station.

last roll for gas station

A: rest stop damn it

A: reststop

fuck. A.

rest stop

It's fun.
Basically I started with zero, just thrown some settings I'm familiar with, like some vidya/books/movies or general settings I could make up on the spot like generic low fantasy. And an "other" option. First option to get 3 votes was then used. Then I suggested a few characters plus again an other option.
After that was done, I just started writing a general start and suggested a few options on what to do. Then the story starts for real.
My only rule was that it had to get 3 votes, even if it seemed completely inconsistent with the previous choices. For instance one was a thief in a generic low fantasy and to cover my bases I hinted the thief was thrown out of his city because he was fucking around with the thieves guild leaders daughter. So the character was already shady. And if the anons decided to fuck with the votes and voted for him to rape an elf, I wrote it as him being angry and trying to get his revenge on this random elf. Or when it was voted for him to slaughter a whole camp because he got edgy, despite previously being generally "nice" I wrote it as that some artifact we picked up earlier was influencing him.

Gas station.

finally

guess i'l llisten to america while i wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A

Bout time!
>gas station
You figure if the need to piss bad enough, thats what the jug is for. You'll stretch your legs at the gas station. Better snacks there anyway. Maybe some more cigarettes. Do you still have any cigarettes? Hard to recall. You use your hand to check without looking. No dice. You look away for like a second that's it. Ok another second. Where are the fucking smokes?

You finally spot them and just as you grab the pack you realize youre heading off road. You swerve back to normal and laugh nervously. Need to be more careful. 10 miles.

The road seems a little...wavy. a little...wrong. this might be, this might not be, maybe you should come back up. Maybe just a little to make it to a motel. 1 mile. Wait, 1? You realize you're holding a burnt out smoke.

Oh fuck I'm blacking out, you think. Oh fuck oh fuck. You tear into the gas station, trying to get stopped before you black out again and

Bumpbumpthump

Oh fuck no

Where did

A woman screams "MY GIRL"
Oh dear.

> A: bail the fuck out
> B: exit the truck to see what happened
> Other (you decide)
NEW RULE bc the rolling takes too long and that anons advice: first to 3 votes is selected, may choose new option if it gets 3 votes

can't just drive off, need more smokes and snacks.
Hop out of the cab and check for other witnesses. check under my tires to see if i ran this lady's daughter over.

>putting in reverse gear , better safe then sorry
>drive over the girl one more time and then run over the women
>get the shit out of there, driving into the woods

>OTHER
PILE DEAD BODY OF GIRL IN CAB AND ABDUCT THE MOTHER. DUCT TAPE MOTHERS MOUTH SHUT. KNOCK THEM OUT BY FORCING 5 XANAX OWN HER THROAT. DRIVE UNTILL YOU SEE SOME WOODS, PULL OVER RAPE THE MOTHER THEN BURY BOTH BODIES IN A SHALLOW GRAVE.

Hop out quickly to see what I ran over. scope for other immediate witnesses. is this lady a gas station worker or customer or something?

by the way, appreciate you user. Sup Forums needs more like you

dubs says i will now vote for this option.

kek
voted, fuck you op

also this is hilarious while listening to America.

2 for checking tires/witnesses
2 for backing up and fleeing
2 for brutal rape.

Need a tiebreaker STAT

tiebreacker: backing up and fleeing

BRUTAL RAPE

bump for thread thats not "girl" dicks or cuck bait

Welcome to a random level 1 DoT inspection and piss test. You're fucked and will never legally drive a rig again.
Also, why don't you have the shipping manifest? That's another ticket and now we're going to crack the seal and see what you're hauling.
Are your permits up to date? Let's see that log book. If there hazmat in there and you don't have the manifest in the cab you'll be doing some time and paying fines for the rest of your natural life.

P.S. you're about to be fired regardless and have a really bad entry on your DAC report. Burn your license.

that would have been kinda funny if not in the middle of a hit-and-run scene.

quit being a fag. I knew bout half of the shit you brought up but i just went along with it because OP is only slightly faggotish and made a thread that wasnt about faggy things

voting

Point. The hit and run scene makes my post the icing on the prosecution's already well baked cake. This driver's life just ended.

Xoxo

another bump
OP, u still here?

Done.

The woman is screeching like a fucking banshee. Her words have fallen apart and become just loud heavung sounds. The truck is stopped. You realize there's a smatter of blood on the windshield. Without really thinking you turn on your wipers. And spray some wiper fluid.

The woman is approaching the truck. Suddenly your brain realizes the situation.

Oh holy fuck. Oh holy FUCK. You can't go to prison. Dudes get raped in prison. I mean, you're no 10/10 but you're definitely, probably good rape material. Fuck.

In a panic, you enter fight or flight, and decide on...both. Better safe than raped. You back over the girl. The mother screams and runs to the crumpled former-child. You don't hesitate. You drive into her. And back up. And pull forward. And back up. Theres the fight. Time for flight.

You pull out of the gas station and drive a few miles, well aware that the front of your cab is likely coated in gore. You see a field that sort of hides between patches of forest. You pull in, nobody is around to notice. You think your rig is relatively hidden from the road.

You take a hit of crystal to make sure you're alert.

Fuck.

> A: try to clean up the gore and drive on
> B: phone a friend
> C: try to ditch the truck and walk to a motel
> D: Other

truck already in motion. lets run this DoT fag down on the way to the woods.

C

C ditch the truck and walk to a motel.

make sure to bring drug stash, as well as a lug wrench in case of no pocket knife.

voted for C

Check the cargo

>D: other

now sitting on a little fire pit in the forest you realize that you liked it. you're tasting the blood and think: fuck this shit. my life is ruined. I'm a drug abusing truck driver, nobody loves me, nobody needs me.

you got to your truck and look into what is on board. building a little camp to live for the next time. then you think about where you can get the next kills.

trucks don't outrun radios. If he's a company driver he's GPS tagged and the collision system sent an alert to 15 people at his company.
If not, he's easier to find for the law since his rig doesn't blend in on the road.
Carry on, hand.

also this, drugs and weapon are important
hitler confirms the cargo might be useful before ditching the rig

D burn the truck and find a motel, it can be traced back to you if you just leave it there

C

bump

Looks like C.

You just breathe for a minute. Just fucking breathe. Ok. Ok ok ok. Get your shit together. There's a way out of this. You dont have family or anyone to miss you, you can bail on everything if you can just get far away. First step: don't get arrested. Right now you need to make distance. And you need some fucking rest. You gotta get away from this truck.

You have a duffel bag somewhere...there. you load up your illicit goodies, a couple of water bottles, some pretzels, and a big wrench. Closest thing to a weapon you got.

You take your bag and set off in the direction of the closest town. How far away was it? 25, 30 miles? Shit. You run the first while, through the woods, to get some early distance. You hear the first sirens back toward the gas station. Fuck, this is actually happening.

Hours pass. It's getting dark, and you can see the lights of the town. And then. A rustling. You turn to look. It's getting hard to see, but...

No.

Come on, no.

Fuck you, God.

A bear be there.

> A: Fucking run
> B: Play dead
> C: Fight, maybe you can scare it off
> D: Other

>D
make yourself big and scary. throw your arms out. Shout a lot charge it a little bit. Its your only chance against a fuggin bear without a magnum. Dont look away from its eyes if its a black bear, Hope that it gets scared and backs off.
>outdoors and /k/ user

you still have that syringer from the last H trip. if you can give him a golden shot you have chance.

Fight the bear

effectively B - chill motionless. let the bear go about it's bidness. they're generally pretty chill or skittish unless they're with cubs or wounded.

Voting for this

Op here between posts. If I do this again would you anons prefer if I let you pick character and setting from the start? Or have that ready and let you take the reigns with an already defined starting point?

naw having a predfined setting and character is good. The thread gets going quicker

I like the defined start.

this

i like having a premade character/setting to work with like this.

Voting

Checked

Voting B

bump

And third vote for being still!

You stop in your tracks. You can't tell if the bear doesn'tnotice you or doesn't care. It's probably 20 feet away. It looks in your direction. You close your eyes. You can hear it coming closer. Closer. It sniffs. Exhales. And begins wandering back to what it was doing.

Ok. So it doesn't really give a fuck about you. But it might if you move. Shit. You wish you had a gun or that you were that guy from the Revenant. All you've got is a wrench. Not a great help.

You're in the woods, but still close to the road. Through your eyelids come blue and red flashes. No sirens, though. That's...good? You open one eye. The lights seem to have made the bear retreat further.

Very slowly, you head away from it and closer to the town. This forces you closer to the road, but you don't have a ton of choice. Slowly. Slowly.

The bear looks at you. You accidentally lock eyes with it and now you don't know if it'd be worse to keep staring or look away. You keep staring. It makes a low sound. Stare. A growl. It moves to step toward you and

A deer trots by so quick you about have a heart attack. At least it grabs the bear's attention. It heads after the deer and you get the fuck outta dodge.

Another hour and you're about to enter town. There are 2 cop cars parked at the gas station. You realize this isn't really a town either. Another in-between-places. Gas, a diner, a creepy motel.

> A: turn yourself in
> B: check into the motel
> C: Diner
> D: other

>D
take more drugs and trek through the woods to the next town. carefully try to hitchhike

Diner

C: Diner

grab a newspaper or free circular on the way in to have something to pretend to read in case the cops come in for bacon and eggs.

avoid eye contact with the server, don't even look at them just pretend to be interested in the reading material while ordering a plate of food appropriate to whatever time of day it is and some coffee.

quads confirm diner.
the cops shouldnt know what you look like.
and think of a good backstory incase the cops question you for whatever reason

Checked and to the diner we go!

You try to remain innocuous despite lacking a vehicle in the middle of nowhere. You get to the diner undisturbed. You grab a newspaper by the door on your way in. You take a booth and put your bag under the table, against a wall. You realize you have no idea when you last ate. As the server approaches you stare at the menu.

"You doin alright tonight hun?"

"Yeah. Yourself?" You dont look up while speaking.

"Oh I'm fine, what can I getcha?"

"Water. And a bacon cheeseburger. Extra bacon. Double fries. With cheese."

Sge writes it down. "You got it." She heads to the kitchen and you open the newspaper. You don't really read it. You just stare. After a few minutes your food comes and you eat so fast at first you forget to breathe. 2 cops enter while you're eating. You stare at the newspaper and chew.

The cops order coffee and chat with the waitress. One of them wanders over to you. "Excuse me sir? Hate to bother you, but did you just come into the area tonight? We're looking for someone and I was wondering if you had seen anyone suspicious around."

"Yes sir I just got in. Had to walk, my girl kicked me out of the car." I laughed but barely looked up. "Closest place with a motel. Havent seen anyone so far but you and that waitress."

"Ok, and hey, sorry bout your luck!" The cops leave. You pay your tab and get a room at the motel. Finally a bed.

>A: sleep
>B: get high
>c: other

(No matter what choice is made, next post is the end, our story has come to a head and I'm tired)

A sleep.

save getting high again for later, in case the cops double back and decide to ask questions.

>sleep

THANKS OP
op was not a faggot
hope you do more in the future

also thanks OP, hope you make more in the future. this was fun.

here's one last redneck for the road.

rape the waitress

Sleep.
Thanks OP! I might steal this idea.

>sleep

How long has it been since you slept? Feels like years. You double check that the door is locked. Take your shoes off. Lay down.

You killed a fucking kid. And her mom.

You kind of wish you felt worse about it. But just now, you don't feel much of anything. Tomorrow you'll figure out a way to go a few states away. Maybe you'll go somewhere nice. Tomorrow. No police or bears or gore that used to be a kid. Tomorrow.

You wake up. You can't move. Something is wrong. Quite wrong. There's some kind of gag in your mouth. You're strapped to the bed. Oh fuck. Oh FUCK. Turns out the cops were the least of your problems in this not-a-town.

"He's awake! Who wants first?"

"Ma, can I? Russel always gets first. And I mopped EVERYTHING tonight."

"Hush! There's still a cop parked out somewhere." This one, a woman's voice. Familiar. She stepped into view. It was the waitress. "Hi, stranger. You seemed...lonely. we like to give lonely folks some company round here. I bet you'd like company."

Oh FUCK THIS FUCK NO. You try to scream but nothing makes it through the gag. Nothing. Fuck fuck FUCK you should've just killed yourself now you're --

"Don't worry, hon. You won't feel much. We found your goodies. This should calm you down." She shows you a needle. Oh shit. Probably H. At least...maybe it'll kill you. She injects you while the 2 men laugh and stomp around. One of them removes his pants. He comes toward --

Blackness like swimming.

You wake up. It hurts oh god oh fuck it all hurts. The woman is straddling you. She has something around your neck and she's pulling and tightening it and god it huuuuurts. She's saying things and the men are dancing like excited apes and shes bucking on top of you and she pulls harder and one of the men you realize is filming and they're laughing so hard spit dribbles out and she screams and pulls and

Black.

No pain.

OP here. Been fun fellas! I'll be around with more on other nights.

Did you die

Yes you die. Assisted-erotic-asphyxiation. Guess I could've made that clearer