DET:Andre Drummond has 26 & 20 in loss to Hornets
UTA:Rodney Hood, George Hill out for Thursday
LAC:Raymond Felton (personal) to miss time
DEN:Darrell Arthur starts 3Q over Kenneth Faried
SAC:Ben McLemore, Kosta Koufos will start vs. DAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bjXtZxnokA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im a fan of literally every team in the nba, its called being a basketball fan. every team has shit to enjoy.

First for BTC

Kill yourself Larry

got quiet in here

Reggie Jackson has been playing really bad since coming off his injury.

>lost anjealous

As a Clippers fan, I do not approve of this slander towards a respected athlete and future HOFer in Chris Paul.

I hope all other sensible posters and fans of basketball, no, sports in general, will cease this utter nonsense.

kek get fucked faggot. As a real Clips fan i knew we were going to choke from the start of the season but I still tricked some of you fags into believing they are legit hahahaha just like how I made some retard lose money on draftkings with fake stats lmao

steady as she goes dont give him replies

>tfw his posts are hidden and he's not aware we can't see them

>tfw Curry is on your DK lineup and you really want the Warriors to win

If Chris Paul gets in the HOF the entire thing is a sham. A circlejerk. A retarded affair of fraudulent liars.

This man is not a HOFer.

Never been to the Finals. Not even the conference finals.

What did he do? Pass? That's it. He never shows up in the games that actually matter. He just stat pads with his retarded lob only center and Blake dunking all the fucking time. And in NOLA he was even worse in the playoffs. Like as soon as it was the playoffs he suddenly disappeared.

>actual worst fans in sports
>complete bandwagon cucks majority of them half-ass laker fans that just want someone to root for because their team is gonna suck dick for a few more years
>pray to king lelbron and the old men of the west that we can stop these memechucking cucklords before its too late
>kevin durant not being the biggest cuck in all of pro sports

top kek la fags

this thread is turning to shit, i'll be in the locked discord.

First for splash brothas

Haha, glad /nba/ is on the Warriors side now, I knew you would all join the good guys team. You finally saw the light

We got fresh lebron pasta cooking up right now bro. Dont miss it.

You can be a HoFer and a playoff choker. Statistically cp3 is easily a top 5 pg of all time and it takes much less than that to get in the bball HoF

I don't get what your point is, try not green texting 90% of your post for no reason

Stat padding choker?! Top 5 PG all time!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kill yourself faggot.

This game is over. I'm going to bed.

Fuck this bullshit.

Fuck the NBA.

>Statistically

>Stat padding choker?! Top 5 PG all time!
You say this but I bet you think cuckbrook is a future HoFer, coward.

post more rare curries

rare

The cavs are wrong for shaming the knicks like that on their home court. They were literally flipping bottles on the bench

>chris paul
He didn't even try on that defensive sequence. Has he given up?

How has Space Jam aged? I think a remake with Kobe or Westbrook would be better than LeBron

youtube.com/watch?v=_bjXtZxnokA

Please just tank. Just tank. There's no point to fight for the 8th seed. Just fucking tank and try and trade some of the shitty contracts for more draft picks.

i love me some kobe, but he's too autistic for a full movie. lebron is good.

Why do people hate Lebron?
>no outrageous controversies
>one of the GOATs
>generally an okay guy
where does the hate come from?

cocky attitude he had with miami and flops like a motherfucker

lebron is cheesy as fuck though, i'd rather have blake or someone deadpan than lebron's "acting"

he's a bitch. not Durant tier, but he can't handle criticism. i like the dude, glad he brought a title to Cleveland, but he's a bitch.

gut the team, trade all your assets.

move dame to the 2, acquire wall, get boogie/ gay. and start aminu or ed davis at the 4. go win now mode. if all fails, tank.

so just his on court attitude? It seems like some people vehemently hate the guy off the court too. I don't really see it

all the clopers are doing now are padding stats for my fantasy team and trying to injure one of the memes, godspeed pails

Went to the Finals and scored 40+ points in a game to tie a record for most points ever scored in a Finals game.

Kill yourself you fucking loser. Chris Paul is a fraud. He's not worthy of the hall of fame.

how can one team be so based

you don't remember him talking about winning 5 championships with the heat before he even played a minute with them?

most of his is unwarranted I'll admit but it's easy to see why he irks people

>This flag
>This filename

LMAO

his political shilling for Clinton turned a lot of people off

it didn't bug me though...the crying about Phil Jackson bugged me though, so did the refusing to stay in Trump hotels. same reason I think Cam Newton is a bitch for dancing and hollering when he's winning, then crying victim when he loses

outside of that, he really is an likable guy. i wish him success in cleveland because he's the only thing saving us from the memes

>Wall
>Dame
>Gay
>Aminu
>Boogie

Is this a good team? I honestly can't tell.

People tend to have greatness. Just look at any Peyton vs Brady thread ever.

>dental scarce

NOT AGAIN

>Went to the Finals and scored 40+ points in a game to tie a record for most points ever scored in a Finals game.
Are we talking about LeBron? Because LeBron did that AND won.

Cuckbrook did all that and lost with Durant, Harden, Ibaka, and Jackson. Hahahahaha he's more of a loser than CP3.

>mfw the Lebron backlash has begun

to be fair, Harden wasn't a superstar then, not even a star and Durant's game was much more one dimensional

Don't bother with Gay. Wall/Dame/Aminu/Davis/Boogie

Aminu and Davis are only needed for defense and the occasional open corner 3 from Aminu. The other three are all you really need for offense.

Now you're just buttmad and blatantly shit posting.

Nice doing business with you loser.

Yeah and CP3 has literally nobody.

If Cuckbrook can get a pass for "playing with scrubs", then so should CP3. Everyone knows that making it to the Finals is luck anyways, that one Thunder run they had luck with their matchups. It's why they got exposed by the Heat later on.
Nice argument cuck, now go back to fucking your bbc dildo attached to a cuckbrook poster in your room while crying in the discord, faggot.

>getting blocked by JaVale McGee

Okay, now this is just bad.

Blake Griffin is a pussy fraud. This guy is a hot mess.

Except Davis isn't good at defense

>Everyone knows that making it to the Finals is luck anyways

yeah I'm not going to argue this when you are blatantly shitposting, good night

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

this blowout is embarrassing, im going to hang out with the bovine cru in the locked discord to make new lebron pasta, we've made it into a sport btw desu.

Yes he is retard. I'm not even the guy you're replying to by the way.

>implying making it to the finals isn't luck
>memers played against literally whos past few playoffs, and had injuries on the other team during their ""championship""" season
>lebron has been in 6 straight finals in the shitty east
>thunder got in the finals against a shitty mavs team and a washed up kobe lakers team
are you really arguing this,

A lot of stat padding going on in this thread.

This is why LA will always be a Lakers' town.

He's not elite or anything but better than any other option the Blazers have outside of Aminu. Seriously they're on pace to be the worst defense in NBA history. Nobody told them that two big white stiffs as your centers is a terrible idea.

>Davis is good at defense

>stat padding

>tfw have a really good lineup, primed for a possible championship/deep playoff run
>but the memers exist and KD joined them
IT'S UNFAIR

>this is about to be a 60 point blow out
>/nba/ locks itself in the goldshire inn

i roll up because i'm swole up

Quit stat padding you dumb fucking Nigel.

I swear to fucking God I'm going to skull fuck your dumb gingivitis ass.

that trailer showed the whole movie

> Curry and Durant a combined 1-11 from three
> Warriors still up by 25

how the FUCK do you beat this team?

ya jordan "lucked" his way to the finals and he wasnt just on the best team. youre an idiot

>youre
u mean your, idiot

yeah curry and klay were complete trash for first 2 games of nba finals last year and they were both warrior blowouts. what happened?

>a fucking leaf
kinda easy to win when you have pippen, a proto-Kobe, and a Rodman who is Artest and apemond combined on steroids times a billion.

yeah, exactly you fucking idiot. i never said it wasnt easy for them,i said it wasnt luck because your (or who ever said that's) dumb ass is saying getting to the finals is luck. are you paying attention

73- 89

SURE GOT REAL QUIET IN HERE

leaf wins

Well it's also luck when Rodman pussied out and left the bad boy pistons for the Bulls, thus eliminating competition.

crickets.........................

what? rodman was on the pistons for jordans first 3 titles. are you literally retarded my man?

literally what

exactly, he's a bitch for doing that

take this one leaf, i dont have the energy

okay youre clearly mentally retarded.

that's what nigels teeth look like

not worth it this guy clearly started watching basketball this season

kys. don't @ me ever again.

Anyways, I wonder why the Clips are still shook against the memers. You would think that the Warriors having blown a 3-1 lead and picking up KD who also blew a 3-1 lead would take the "choking" reputation off their shoulders.

@

> curry isnt a good defender

and yet he still has 7 steals tonight lmfao

how will the haters respond?

steals don't measure defense retard, in fact, it measures how shit you are at defending your man that you look at the other players and where they're going to pass instead like a cuck

I don't get the point of this """"Blake Griffin"""" meme lads

>steals don't measure defense retard
who are you? and why are you casualing up my general. go back to Sup Forums or /cuck/, we talk basketball here.

>knikcs
>cloppers

Embarrassing

he dunked over a car so retards think he is good