ITT: Which of the following is more important than the other and why?

ITT: Which of the following is more important than the other and why?

A: Having Honor
B: Having a clean criminal record

When the only way to maintain your honor is to commit a violent crime, should you defend your honor and pay the price by doing the prison time or should you consider the act of becoming a violent criminal more dishonorable than any other form of dishonor?

are you a mudslime?
what even is honor?
do you want to kill your sister or some shit?

I want to kill a man who fucked my wife. He works in her office.

I've been humiliated publicly, all my friends and colleagues know about the affair and I can see on their facial expressions with smirks and large groups of people staring at me and halfheartedly attempting to conceal their laughter with their hand.

I've been disgraced. I've come to the conclusion that I am willing to do 8-12 years in prions if doing so will wipe the smirk off of their faces.

why not just dump your wife and friends if they dont respect you? also
are you mudslime or no. because you sound like one

Since when is premeditated murder an 8 to 12 year crime?

By convincing them that you're an even more dishonorable murderer?

Walk it back a bit and think about it.

>leave wife
>get hotter and younger one
>win

>willing to do 8-12 years in prions

More likely you'll die in a shootout or an hero.

you already lost your "honor" with these people. Nothing you do now will earn you honor unless you fuck that dudes wife.

If you kill him, your coworkers will not honor you, your wife wont want you back and your life will just go to even more shit from there

lol dumb shit tottaly missed the point

Well considering honor is a subjective matter and crime is an objective matter. Probably having a clean record.
Honor is easily distorted. You can still have honor whilst doing "egregious" things.
See: Hitler

>get honor
>stay honor
>if you can't come inner
>come honor

yeah because the "point" totaly makes sense
wife fucked someone else honor is lost.
...guess I'll have to kill someone
complete bullshit.
maybe you didn't get my point.

>When the only way to maintain your honor is to commit a violent crime

This utterly Muslim concept. Either that or OP thinks he's a goddamn Klingon.

muslim is pretty useless because they don't have honor in the first place. they just talk about it.

klingons on the other hand actually made it into space and therefore they are cool.

I don't really like honor based ethical systems. Too nebulous.

If by honor you mean Being Ethical. Or being true to your sense of rightness, then yes, A.

Betraying your own code of ethics is... more damaging to your... personal score for lack of a better term, than how you are regarded in the eyes of the law.

The law is SOCIETIES sense of right and wrong. Your moral code is your own sense of right and wrong. And nobody is better at punishing you than you.

When you're on your death bed, you're gonna care more about whether you did right by yourself than whether you did right by the state. And when you're having your last thoughts, you'll derive all your satisfaction from whether you did the TRULY right thing, which is always according to your personal code.

What the hell does having a clean record and being honorable have to do with each other? It's your own failure, you dishonored yourself cuck

Neither of those are all that important.

Honor is relative, and a hindrance to survival when the luxuries of modern society are cast away.

And laws are relative. What is illegal one place may not be in another.

Basically both of these things are words created by man. They can change meaning. Rulings can be reversed. You can be both, or neither. You can be honorable and not good, a criminal and not evil. Either way, you kill to survive, and one day you will die so something else can live.

Japanese faggot, reporting in.

You were clearly dishonored.

At the end of it all, a man has really only got is his reputation and your wife intentionally damaged yours, publicly. It is the public nature of this incident that leads me to suspect that she believes humiliating you in this manner will give her control over the relationship. She's making a play to wear the pants. Your the victim, she's the victimizer. Your the weak and she is the strong.
She's giving you a gargantuan shit test and you're failing it right now.

Everyone in your real life watching this drama unfold before them are just spectators gossiping with each other at the water cooler about what your retaliation is going to be and laugh among each other over the prospect of there never being one.
>he probably doesn't have the guts

Death before dishonor, Op. It is better to die than to live the rest of your life with this shame and ridicule following you around everywhere you go.

Living in shame is worse than death.

man your logic is all fucked up.

first you need to define what you mean by honour. Apparently honour means respoect from other people to you.

You obviously wont get respect back by killing someone. Also after jail time you will always be a criminal in the minds of people.

Just fucking get over it. People are too busy with their own shitty lifes too really care about yours. They may talk about gossip like your story but ultimately it does not interest them.

Everyone thinks they are so damn important to other peoples life. You are not. Get over your narcissistic self on move on.

And if you really are working in a job environment where something like a macho reputation is important then get another job. That shit is toxic.

philosophy is for faggots. also in both cases of your situation, you end up with a dirty criminal record lmao

also honor is for faggots too. people who put too much stock in their own ego are basic useless lifeforms that are the cause of humankind sucking so much

>8 to 10 years for premeditated homicide

lmaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo

oh boy you are dumb. youll get the fucking chair dumbass. your honor wont mean shit when youre dead

>You obviously wont get respect back by killing someone

Not op, but I got to disagree with you there.

Not if he walks in on them in the act of fucking and shoots them 50 times each, which will indicate the rage he was experiencing being shocked by what he walked into.

It would be really easy to plead down to involuntary manslaughter. Juries are sympathetic to crimes of passion.

A: Having Honor.
Killing the other dude won't bring that honor back. But I bet if you castrate him and take away your wife's eyes, they'll live a life with no honor either. Why climb the tower when you can just make it fall?

B, honor can come from peaceful actions. Its about being the bigger man in bad situations and making the right or responsible choice even if it puts you at a disadvantage or people call you a pussy for not resorting to violence

>Killing the other dude won't bring that honor back

yes it will. Everyone will say that the guy OP killed had it coming for fucking with another man's woman behind his back. In 7 years, Op walks out of prison swolled up like a weight lifter and with a reputation for being a bad ass bad boy who refuses to take shit from anyone.

Nobody would dare fuck with him after he came home from prison. Guys would buy him drinks at the bar merely out of respect.

Kill him op. A man is nothing without his name. This man has dishonored you and he deserves to die.

This.

Honor is more important. Image (cleam criminal record), like everything else, is nothing compared to honor.

Listen to Sensei.

Kidnap him and get him with cloroform. Then while he's out, castrate him. Remember to remove all evidence.