I like India. I wish people would stop bullying them

I like India. I wish people would stop bullying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd609r5yKkI
youtube.com/watch?v=8nRz6lgDEFY
youtu.be/f8iCm8gAP9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P_hdTi3Gstc
jaisiyaram.com/blog/religion/11024-you-cannot-convert-to-hinduism-without-disregarding-a-basic-hindu-concept-5-jul-12.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POOO

Stop

got you f@m ;)

IN

MART

#BTFO!

Why is Bangladesh a part of India in this map>?

AISLE TWO

TABLA MUSIC IS GREEAAAAT

youtube.com/watch?v=jd609r5yKkI

okay apparently these aren't literally tabla but INDIAN DRUMMING IS GREAAAAT

youtube.com/watch?v=8nRz6lgDEFY

murrican qts singing carnatic music is great tbqh f.am

youtu.be/f8iCm8gAP9Y

Because... c'mon, y'know?

Just... c'mon!

wat

India is alright.

A lot of Brits seem to love it though, even if they haven't been there.

look at it on a map, y'know?

C'mon!

The culture of ancient India and the Sanskrit language are interesting t.b.h.
But modern India kinda sucks.

Well they do have a history with each other.

All poops aside, it's a society with some redeeming qualities, unlike black muslim african countries (Somalia).

t. Rajesh Sindhi

>tfw no one like your country

I think the main problems with Pakistan are that the south is overpopulated and that most people are muslims.

the map also includes Chines and Pakistani land, OP undercover Indian confirmed

>tfw no paki gf

Paki on the inside here, Americans hate us but I'm slowly changing the opinions of the Americans around me through the power of Chapli kebabs, chicken tikka, and my incredible good looks.

>it's realy just for her nationality and not because seh's, like, you know.. hot
god, I hate
>no (nationality) gf
fags

That is a 5/10 at best in Pakistan. I don't know how it happened but Paki girls are the most beautiful I've seen.

I wish India and Pakistan would just stop existing

Sardara? Oye ke haal hai pape!

I know that feel :^)

Indians in America are very hardworking and accomplished for the most part, but they also tend to be rather vain and materialistic. I've never been to India proper but it has an interesting history.

>I don't know how it happened but Paki girls are the most beautiful I've seen.

It should be obvious, Muslim overlords took the best subcontinent grills and fucked/converted them.

t. Gubreet Panjeet Singhe

haha I'm doing well, me teek hoon (my romanized urdu is terrible, I only speak it outloud)

also AYY we made it boys

I'm white, I just know a lot of Indians because I'm a medical student

Why like india?

I've actually been there, and that's one of the reasons I like it.

I also think desi girls are cute.

I've been there too, but do you not have the impression I do? Lots of brits like it even when they haven't been.

I think there's an underlying thing of people thinking we still run it. Or something like that.

Mostly they're part of the commonwealth and (mostly) not muslim, so people are ok with them.

India get what they deserve

As a pajeet, I hate it when indians get triggered over Sup Forums. It's a joke. Yes, it's offensive when they say "currynigger". But, it's not when it's non-racist banter! Fuck, every indian except for a few are so annoying.

Obviously you're one of the good ones, right?

Who could be behind this post?

>Mostly they're part of the commonwealth

They're part of the commonwealth, what's not to understand?

Designating shitting streets

South Asia before Indo-Europeans:
>During the third millennium BC, toilets and sewers were invented throughout the world. Mohenjo-Daro circa 2800 BC is cited as having some of the most advanced, with toilets built into outer walls of homes. These toilets were Western-style, albeit a primitive form, with vertical chutes, via which waste was disposed of into cesspits or street drains.
>These toilets were only used by the affluent classes; most people would have squatted over old pots set into the ground or used open pits. The people of the Harappan civilization in Pakistan and northwestern India had primitive water-cleaning toilets that used flowing water in each house that were linked with drains covered with burnt clay bricks. The flowing water removed the Human waste. The Indus Valley civilisation had a rudimentary network of sewers built under grid pattern streets.

South Asia after Indo-Europeans:
>"We've made public toilets but people still don't use them," said Anil Prajapati, chairman of the Gujarat Sanitation Development Organisation.
>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped."

But Pakis and Poos are mortal enemies!

They're literally the same, but one has more muslims.

That doesn't even make sense. You're talking about millions on millions.

I unironically like Indian culture, especially Hindu architecture.

t. not a poo in the loo

inb4 "you are poo in loo"

>They're literally the same
Aren't they completely different ethnicities?

Same here. There's some bad parts to it, but overall I like that stuff.

Overall I just find it to be a fascinating country that I'd happily live in for a while.

Yes.

>tfw no angelic Hindu congresswoman gf

youtube.com/watch?v=P_hdTi3Gstc

>t. Pranesh Yanamama Sai Chandrahsekhar Pundjubalauoubalu Dalit D'Souza Haididibaba Cherryboy Mekkalekkahai

That reminds me of when I was working on board a ship with a bunch of Indians. I had to handwrite the muster list, and it only had small boxes for the name. One of the guys had a name about that long, and I couldn't work out which ones I should actually use. I ended up just using the first and last, and it still barely fit in.

I could never pronounce it either.

There are dozens of ethnicities in South Asia, Pakistan has Pashtuns, Punjabis, Balochis, Seraikis, Sindhis and some others. Of these ethinicities India only has some punjabis. So yes you are right, and the britbong doesn't know anything.

Someone get me a qt Indian gf

can Aryans do anything right

She's not from India, just a convert.

>tfw I'm white
>tfw both of my ex-girlfriends are from India
>tfw I've been to India seven times
>tfw I lived in New Delhi for two years
>tfw probably go back for a few months in fall instead of taking classes
>tfw can read and write Hindi
>tfw had my 20th, 21st, and 23rd birthdays in India

Why do I even exist?

Pic related is from my last trip to India, from mid-August until the beginning of December.

Are you the same guy from /desi/? Or the other guy from Sup Forums?

The only boards I post on semi-regularly are here and /trv/.

Don't think I've posted in /desi/ for a good half year, but I used to from time to time.

Ah yes, think I remember you. Curious question, what was the least polluted and environmentally stunning part of Inida? What part had the most history and culture? Did you see street shitters?

BIG ISLAMIC COCKS

Honestly, the only reason I kinda hate India is because of how the hippie movement took so much interest in hindu/indian spiritualism. I fucking hate hippies, and everything they stand for, so I can't help but feel negatively about India by association.

>least polluted and environmentally stunning

Probably Jammu & Kashmir. The relatively low population density in the mountains meant less litter and fewer crowds. The hiking trails were also relatively well-kept around Gangabal and Naranag, compared to the hot-shit mess around touristic towns in Himachal. I almost gagged when I saw how badly trashed some of the dirt roads near Kasol were.

>most history and culture

I'm biased, but I think Delhi has a ton of history packed into a relatively small area. There are Mughal and colonial ruins all across the city, although much of its original culture was lost after Partition, when hordes of Punjabi refugees displaced its Urdu-speaking inhabitants.

>did you see street shitters

Yes, but not as many as you might expect. I think the only time I saw outdoor defecation happening on a mass scale was when I took an overnight train from New Delhi to Mumbai. The tracks when right by the edges of Dharavi, and there were people lining up near the tracks to crap before beginning their day.

Haven't seen nearly as much of rural India as I'd like, though. I think, if I have enough money, I'm going to buy a CBR 250 or Royal Enfield 350 in October and spend a couple months plopping around rural West Bengal and the eastern coast.

Pic is Mt. Harmukh in J&K. Was a pretty brutal hike up for a flatlander like me.

The Japanese like Indians, do not bully
They do not cause problems in abroad. Only in India

t. ranjit

Same, but you can easily avoid hippies in India. All you have to do is stay away from towns like Manali, Rishikesh, McLeod Ganj, and Kasol, and you're pretty much set.

My last trip to India was the only time I bothered staying in a hostel, as I typically have a larger budget. Hippies were a minority, but the barefoot and tattooed fuckers still showed up from time to time.

The irony is that Indians have begun stereotyping Westerners as dirty, unhygienic slobs because of backpackers. I've had several of my acquaintances ask me, "Why don't goras (white people) take showers? Why do you people dress like beggars?"

Poor Indians don't get why rich white people come over wearing fucking rags, because they'd never dress like that if they had the means to do better.

Thanks. That looks really nice. Were Indian women there easy to get with as a foreigner? Any jelly Indian guys try to stare you down?

>Indian women

Probably not as easy as you'd expect.

I stayed in a very large hostel for several months. Most of the guys staying there were more concerned with hooking up with the other guests than local girls. I can't think of more than a handful of occasions when I've seen other white men with Indian women in public.

I don't have a very hard time getting dates in India because I know how the dating culture works. Girls also get blown away by how much I know about India and Delhi. If that sounds stupid, it kind of is - people think my knowing how to read Hindi is just incredible, even though the alphabet isn't particularly complicated compared to Urdu.

Once you get how India works and have an apartment, it's not difficult. However, a lot of girls did tell me they liked me because I seemed at ease with India rather than constantly complaining about this and that (which apparently a lot of foreigners do).

Wouldn't say it's a good place to get laid unless you're staying in one place long term. Even slutty chicks want to get to know you before getting out, unless you're really good looking.

>jelly Indian guys

Yeah, all the time. It's actually really annoying; they'd try to cock-block me all the time, or would bitch about "foreigners taking our women" in Hindi right in front of me.

I tend to like Indian people, but the amount of autism dripping off some young guys is unbelievable.

They also seem to think that ugly white guys can legit hook up with supdermodels, which is hilarious.

IME, the only Indian girls who sleep with / date white guys tend to be well-educated or rich themselves, so it's not about money, like Thailand or the Philippines.

>If that sounds stupid, it kind of is - people think my knowing how to read Hindi is just incredible, even though the alphabet isn't particularly complicated compared to Urdu.
I think that goes for a lot of people actually. In Bangladesh hearing a foreigner speak Bengali makes them extra friendly.

>Yeah, all the time. It's actually really annoying; they'd try to cock-block me all the time, or would bitch about "foreigners taking our women" in Hindi right in front of me.
>I tend to like Indian people, but the amount of autism dripping off some young guys is unbelievable.
That's funny, but considering their messed up gender ratio I can understand.

Thanks for the info

It has more to do with culturally-induced autism than anything.

I know plenty of Indian guys who do alright with women, despite not being particularly attractive - they're just confident, have a bit of game, and aren't shy about conversation.

Meanwhile, the autists constantly crib about how you can't get laid in places like Delhi unless you're super muscular/a model/white/whatever else they aren't.

Her mom was literally an Indian hindu. You can't convert to Hinduism.

>Meanwhile, the autists constantly crib about how you can't get laid in places like Delhi unless you're super muscular/a model/white/whatever else they aren't.
That's like r9k except replace white with 10/10 perfection.
>more things change the more they remain the same

Sure you can.

hmmmmm

jaisiyaram.com/blog/religion/11024-you-cannot-convert-to-hinduism-without-disregarding-a-basic-hindu-concept-5-jul-12.html

>When writing about temples in Vrindavan yesterday, I mentioned the ISKCON temple and remembered that there are really lots of foreigners who go there, pray there, perform ceremonies there and see this temple as a holy place of worship. So while it is for most Indians simply a tourist attraction, there are foreigners who think very different about this. Today I don’t however want to write about this interesting detail but rather about the question how the religion of Hinduism actually refers to people who are not originally Hindus but want to believe in Hinduism and go to Hindu temples.

>To be very straight and clear with my words, it is actually not possible to convert to Hinduism. There is no scripture that describes any procedure, method or ritual how you could convert. It is not like in other religions in which you have to get baptized or in which you have to proof that you know a certain part of the scriptures of that religion. There is simply no way to convert. Instead you can find verses that tell you that a Hindu is only a person who is born a Hindu.

>People who say ‘I converted to Hinduism’ thus may have not understood that part of the scriptures or they really want to be Hindus so much that they ignored it. I think that is a bad start into your new religion! Look, if you really want to believe in this religion, you should follow it properly and first of all find out whether you can be a member of that club. If that religion tells you that you cannot, shouldn’t you follow its rules and leave it?

>Poor Indians don't get why rich white people come over wearing fucking rags, because they'd never dress like that if they had the means to do better.
This. I live in Delhi and its really weird to see white people dress like that.

You can be a hindu, Yes I agree there is no mechanism like baptism to make you a hindu. Why?

Because Hinduism is a way of life, its a way of living. You learn to live on. Hinduism believes that god cares about you whether you worship him or not, whether you are a hindu or a christian or whether you are baptized or not.

If he is the almighty father and we are all his children, then he must accept us for whoever we are. Its just parenting 101 but with God.

If you want to be convert to hinduism then just start calling yourself a hindu, start living and thinking as a hindu. Respect the nature and gods and that's all. No hindu will even dare to call you an impostor or a moron in any temple of God if you will say you are a hindu and want to worship your deity.

And also this:
Hinduism preaches the very principle that there is no need for conversion; the wisdom of the universe is available to all, if only they're willing to seek it.

>"Indian person born in England"
>you're being bullied

Yeah, the same way we "bully" US born Mexicans in our country even though we treat them as our own.

Shut up snowflake.

>Hinduism preaches the very principle that there is no need for conversion; the wisdom of the universe is available to all, if only they're willing to seek it.
Sounds shit. Islam would have been better for your people in the bigger picture my friend.

I dont think you can find verses where it tells that someone not born hindu cant be a hindu, neverminding that there is no single greatest book like in abrahamic religions you have to follow.
The thing about eastern religions and any other non abrahamic religion is that they werent formed indoctrinate, so there's no proper way to convert outside them, as far as I know.
Hindus are just the people who follow the traditions of this place. Hindu scriptures would just mean the scriptures written here and not imported from outside.

Fuck off and forget about it.

My big thing in kindergarten was kids from Belarus and Russia. They were tough as fuck. You win some, you lose some. In the end you're friends and it doesn't matter where you're from. Those people were extremely tough and not for nothing, but hell if you wanted to fight them.

Who cares?

adding on that, those guys are still my friends to this day. Great people, and good businessmen. You scrap with a guy when you're tiny and you know a guy. Brains to shorts.

What

There's this Indian woman in my work with 24/7 bedroom eyes, a bit chubby, olive skin (think Mediterranean) and a Jew nose but there's something about her that really attracts me even if she's pretty boring herself please send help

Islam is cancerous but I see why you said that, you think Islam is religion focused on conquering and political ambitions:

Hinduism although preaches about non-voilence but it is written in Geeta that peace and war are the two sides of the same coin. You can't have peace without a war and you can't have a war without wanting peace.

One must go to war to protect those who are not capable of protecting themselves.

And a king or a ruler should take care of his people regardless of there beliefs. Unlike other religions, Hinduism doesn't seek perfection (God), it wants you to be perfect. It want you to seek the perfect being inside you.

>being attracted to poo
Nothing can save you at this point

Post Indian qt's

I Do love your cunt, Paki-bro.

Seems like someone just copied Tolstoy's ideas. Indian culture is a retarded brother of True-Russian-Orthodox-slavic-Culture

CHINA PLS GO BACK

>Seems like someone just copied Tolstoy's ideas.
Actually Tolstoy copied our ideas.

thats it merican cunt.....thats our line u dont get to cross FUCK YOU ur prez has a urine fetish lol.....

The upanishads ideas are behind Tolstoy and Voltaire writings.
However Hinduism is not good enough for mass population. I wish Indians stop seeing the world in dharmic way life, at least top tier citizens. World is too foolish.

you're attracted to genetic diversity, nothing wrong with that. white/desi mixes often turn out well since we're all caucasoid

What do you like about this shithole?

yeah right...