Cripplefag here ask me anything

cripplefag here ask me anything
I have Spina Bifida
Hopefully, this one will go somewhere, I'm bored.

can you still jerk off?

do you have the severe form?

Sure can.
My dick sensation is pretty spotty though
You mean like completely wheelchair bound?
No. I am able to walk, though it is very painful.

>You mean like completely wheelchair bound?
>No. I am able to walk, though it is very painful.
meant for

do you like taking elevators everywhere?

wait. you're not really cripple? what gives

I dislike elevators, they make me queasy. They do make getting up and down tall buildings much easier. Stairs have always been my enemy, I can't count the number of flights of stairs I've fallen down.
What are you on about, pal?

does being crippled get you laid?

It can very easily if you play it right. I've been in situations where girls with weird kinks wanted to fuck me cause I was a cripple. But I'm not into fucking random chicks.
It's pretty easy to play the "woe is me" card as a cripple and get some free pussy though.

there was a cripple get together in my area once. cripple chicks are desperate for dick so there was some cripple fucking going on that day.

Hell yea dude, if you want some easy pussy fuck a cripple chick. Almost all cripple chicks are super desperate cause the normies don't want that pussy for some reason.
When I was younger there was this easily 7-8/10 cripple chick I used to hang out with she was always trying to assimilate with the normies to get some dick.
She got pretty desperate at one point and just started sending me pictures of her pussy. But I'm a social reject so I didn't do anything.

wuu... why didn't you?! she was down!!!

do you hab girl?

She probably would have gotten super attached to me if I fucked her. Me just letting her talk to me made her basically cling to me. Literally, no one else would go near her, and we were the only two cripples at that school.
I was never one for close friends or girlfriends, as it were; Because I moved a lot and didn't know how to handle even basic friendships because I'm a social reject.
Yes, but it's long distance.

>long distance
You and your Internet girlfriend should an hero

Why?
I think it's pretty comfortable. It's nice being able to relate to someone.
>Long distance never works
nice meme

bump

what do cripples do? like day to day what is life like?

Well, most of the cripples I've met lead fairly normal lives. Go to work/college/uni
I don't do that stuff though. Because I'm a failure. Most of my time is spend playing vidya or dicking around on the internet. Typical neet stuff.
I used to attend college, but since I'm a failure, I don't anymore.

that's literally how I feel and how I act, except I can walk up stairs

>except I can walk up stairs
Kek
I can walk up stairs though. I just tend to fall down them occasionally.
>that's literally how I feel and how I act
That's how most of Sup Forums feels and acts. There's a reason we're all here. People with like minds tend to congregate

you smoke? to get by?

I smoke weed on occasion. But, not cigarettes they taste like ass and make me feel like ass.
I haven't smoked weed in a few months and just got some because yesterday was my birthday so I've been smoking all day

I have "moderate arthritis of the spine" and most of my day is spent laying flat on my back. Do you have it worse or do i?

Thanks, bud.
I spend most of my days sitting in a chair in a very specific position. So it's fairly comparable, but you may have it worse than me by a bit.
What's is your pain like if you're not laying on your back?

Fellow cripplefag, just sayin hey.

Hello there, bud.
What do you got?

It varies wildly, mostly depending on my activity level. If I wash a sink of dishes, I'm done for the day, but pain is tolerable. If I sit in the computer chair for too long, I get muscle tightness so severe that I can't stand up straight for days afterwards (currently suffering from this). Pain today is prolly around a 5, down from an 8 a day or two ago. Baseline pain is about a 4 and never drops below that - only exception is when laying down

Severe neuropathy from diabetes. Basically I have no feeling in my legs from the knee down.

Get your core strength up and you will be more mobile it may be hard at the start but in the end it will help ALOT!!!!

>>>My back is fucked(nerve and disks are fucked) i was fucked for 3-4 yrs. Doing office work thinking it would be alright but made my pain/back worse.Took up factory work 1st couple months were hard but after that i could work 50hrs a week no probs (doing maintaining machines and alot of heavy lifting.
BUT if you get a long period of down time you must keep you core strength up or you will be back to square one(crippled).

not OP, my dad has this, but it hasn't worked up his legs yet. Still just in his feet and hands

strength isn't my problem. hell, strength is sorta what crippled me. You're basically making a circular argument here, a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" thing. Lest it be forgotten, activity fucking hurts, and generally requires 2-4 times as much rest as the activity itself.

every cripple is unique. you can't just brush a broad stroke over every cripple and say, "get your core strength up", fuck, that might be exactly what he shouldn't do is core excercise

That's pretty similar to the levels of pain I feel just on a daily basis. Just relaxing the pain is around 4, but on nights where I sleep in a bad position it's closer to a 5 or 6 for a few days.
I can really only stand for about 20-30 minutes before the pain is too much and I have to sit down.

My hands aren't as bad it does hinder working with small objects. Mostly I burn myself trying to cook cause I can't feel temperature changes in my hands. As for my legs, well they are dead. Imagine walking on stilts. That's the feeling. The cane does get me some slack in public.

Looks like we're about the same. Hang in there bro. I wish I was doing drugs again (sorta). At least I was a part of the world then.

Why only sorta?
I wish I had the money to maintain doing drugs. That'd make shit so much easier.
You're able to move your legs but can't feel them?

I've been sober for about 4 years now. When I was high, I was engaged with the world, out in it. Sober, I am always suffering from cabin fever, but I am an addict and need very much to avoid meth lest it take control over me again.

I am able to move them. But there is very little coordination. I trip and stumble a lot. Kick and step on things by accident. Without my cane I look like I am drunk.

Do you avoid all drugs then, Cigarettes, booze weed, etc just to avoid relapsing? Good luck on staying clean man.
Huh, I didn't know that was a thing. I've only ever had my legs go numb temporarily from walking for too long. Wind up tripping over my own feet every step I take when that happens. I didn't know people had that chroically

>super hot cripple girl desperate for cripple dick who has codependent personality
>my dream girl, and you fucking turned it down

I only avoid meth. I smoke tobacco daily, enough that I use RYO and don't keep track of the amount, probably 1 1/2 packs a day. Booze infrequently. Weed rarely, as a pain pill or sleeping pill.

just had hip arthroscopy done to fix a labral tear/impingement 3 weeks ago; 9 months till full recovery. not saying our situations are the same, but i sure can empathize with you a lot more than i could have a year ago. best of luck to you, user

Yo Yeah Spina Bifida

You know where you can find that girl?
Right here, on Sup Forums. She'll be just as fucked up as you, user. It's how I met my gf. She's disabled, codependent and horny as fuck.

>Weed rarely, as a pain pill or sleeping pill.
Why don't you drop those nasty cigarettes and use the best drug, an weed? It'd probably be cheaper.
Best of luck on your recovery, user.
I would say our situations may be more similar than you may think.
Ye yeh what's good, dawg?

>dude weed
I hate getting stoned. Hate everything about it, except for the way I am able to "mentally manipulate" pain. I've been smoking for more than 20 years. Ain't gonna stop. Currently spend about $60 per month on smokes. Wee would prolly be a lot more

*weed

To each their own.
I use it cause it helps a lot with my pain and makes sleeping a breeze.
When I buy weed I usually spend 60$ a month as well. And I smoke basically all day

>dude weed
I hate the people that smoke weed and act like that. They're the most obnoxious shits around

If i was op i'd be zonked out on opiates 24/7

How do you deal with the altered perception of time? I can't stand that shit, feeling like everything is in slow motion.

I don't like opiates/opioids. They make me feel like shit
>I feel like everything is in slow motion
I feel the opposite way when I smoke. Everything feels really fucking fast. if I'm around people I can't understand what anyone says because everything is so fast. Just to put it in perspective. About 20 minutes ago it feels like it was 2:20 EST (it's currently 4:40 est)
>How do you deal with the altered perception of time?
My standard perception of time is already not normal. Everything feels really fast pretty much all the time, weed just makes it feel faster. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of psychosis related mental disorder. And weed amplifies the psychotic feeling but it's fun, unless it's not fun. Then it's really not fun.

I'm the opposite. When I feel like 30 minutes have gone by, I look at the time, and 2 minutes have passed, 5 at the most

I've noticed that with weed. It affects people really differently. That's what makes it a good social drug I think.
But I think most people don't get the altered perception of time. I brought it up with a group of the people I used to smoke with when I was a more social person and the majority said time felt normal. Probably has to do with the kind of person you are

I'm the type who loves stimulants and hates all other mind altering substances. Meth "cured" my depression

I'm pretty much the opposite of that. Stimulants overwhelm me and make me feel like I'm going very fast and everything around me is slow. Then I just feel really groggy afterward.
When I first started smoking I didn't really like weed for the same reason you don't, almost. It was a pretty scary high most of the time. But I got used to it pretty quickly and it became really enjoyable.

Great dogs LOVE em

Stimulants are responsible for what little "umph" I possess. Meth was responsible for helping me resemble "normal"

Dogs a best animal.
I know that feel. Weed makes me feel some semblance of normal. For a few hours everything feels like it's normal.

blum

How do you spend your days? Any special interest?