What the fuck is on my leg Sup Forums? this shit fucking hurts and itches like a mother fucker

What the fuck is on my leg Sup Forums? this shit fucking hurts and itches like a mother fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erysipelas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a case of asian flu to me

aids

Gross spiderbite

Go see a doctor faggot.

Eczema? Some kind of allergic reaction? Jesus christ head for the emergency room dude

it might just be

looks like poison oak. did you go hiking recently?

I don't think so man

Either stinging needles or a bad case of poison ivy

No man it started as a small cut and two weeks later here we are

Its been spreading onto my elbows and shit fam

how long ago did you get it
did you come into contact with anything on your leg like some form of skin irritant or maybe poison oak or ivy?

cellulitis?

Its been getting worse over the past two weeks and has been spreading and itching like a MOTHER FUCKER, it also kind of burns

Thats what I was thinking while looking at google images for other fucked up skin infections

You may have a fungal infection. Go see the doctoroo

You've got low KI

Try getting some tecnu it might help out.

Thats cellulitus. Go see a doctor before it goes septic you fuck.

Oh and i say this as someone whose had it a few times

My spider bite looks different.

That looks like a pretty serious infection.

Why the fuck haven't you gone to the ER?

probably sepsis

trace your rash with a sharpie/pen and check to see if its gets any bigger in the next few hours - look particularly for streaks or movement of inflamed/red area towards your core.

If this is the case go to the ER - you need antibiotics

Did it look like this fam?

Staph infection?

I will draw a circle man!

Yes. And when it gets worse it starts weeping

How did you get the cut?

This. When you start seeing dark red patches it's on it's way to becoming systemic. You need antibiotics; it might be early enough to take them orally but it might be IV time.

And if it does turn to sepsis the mortality rate increases steadily so yeah, ER now.

Go to the doctor my boyfriend had something similar he had two worms that a fly put in his leg, it might not be the same but still go check that immediately

I was drunk and cut my leg on a fence! That shit didn't even hurt until this week

If it is cellulitis, a staph infection would indeed set in after a few days. He said it started as a cut, so any kind of bacteria at all could have fucked him over.

Is that crusty looking shit from boils?

Yeah first time i had it i was hospitalized for 3 days.

I have a few darker spots right now am I fucked?

Might be some sort of infection. It doesn't seem fungal, though, it'd be much quicker. Either way, it's an infection, check yourself before you get your leg cut off

It looks a shit ton like poison oak to me.

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU GONE TO THE GODDAMN ER?

welp all that shit looks pretty serious OP, go see a doctor or else you will really start to suffer when it goes after your balls.

Okay you need to go to the ER its staph infection. This is not a thing that can be walked off it can kill.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL THIS INSTANT OP

Not yet, but seriously, and I can not stress this enough, YOU NEED FUCKING ANTIBIOTICS

They might be boils i'm not sure, one of them popped this morning and was weeping fluid

OP I swear to god if you aren't getting into your car this fucking instant

nah dude, if its painful to the touch just bite the bullet and go to the ER - that shit's super infected and its just gonna get worse.

You need antibiotics.

might be scabies

I mean, bro -- would you rather be in debt or crippled/dead?

From a cut from something potentially old and Rusty. TETANUS!

dumping more because i'm fucked

Clean shave that patch.

upload new pic.

if it's all over different parts of your body, you may have some kind of allergic reaction to something. go to the doctor nig nog
stop asking us computer hermits for advice like we all have PhDs in whatever the fuck is wrong with you.

punch it, see if it gets worse.

Looks like it could be this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erysipelas

My dad had this shit and the infection got so bad that he was in an ICU for a week.

oh shit ive had this before i just peed on it twice a day and then applied peanut butter on it before i went to bed at night and it cleared right up after like three days.

Get to the fucking ER you stupid cunt, that's fucking cellulitis and is right on the verge of becoming septic.

If it becomes septic, you're literally risking life and limb. This will not get better on its own, get an Uber and fucking book it to the hospital.

looks like a chemical burn.

That's what cum looks like if it dries on man skin and is left too long.

Ya i would go see a medical professional Asap. In the event it started as a cut this can start getting into the blood stream and start causing damage to your whole body. Could even get Toxic Shock syndrome, like from tampons. Bam, another dead user

What fucking weird is that it spread to my other leg too, does that mean its in my blood guys??

i had some similar shit near my gooch after riding a unicycle and walking a long distance from chafing; do you wear any clothes that rub against that part of your leg a lot? does it give off a discharge that smells foul?

Bro that looks exactly like poison ivy/oak I had a few months ago. Itched and burned like a motherfuck. You'll get little pustules that'll burst and drip down your arm or wherever they are. Seriously, you're not gonna die but go to a doctor, they can give you antibiotics because that looks infected.

You're being nervous about it, yet you are sitting here staring at a computer screen hoping for answers you can't use.

>The goddamn hospital
>Fucking get there

I saw someone get mrsa and it looked like that.

If you go to the ER it's not going to cost a million bucks, they're gonna know just by looking at it what's up and get you some medicine

Another elbow pic left arm

possibly.

or you could be spreading what ever the fuck it is because you scratch one spot and touch another part of your body with out washing your hands.

Go to the hospital. Looks like the beginning of necrotizing fasciitis

If you didn't recently change laundry soaps and didn't spend a large amount of time in the sun, it's probably Staph infection. But also I'm not a doctor and have no information on the subject.

no it means you need to cut your fucking finger nails, quit fucking scratching, and go to the fucking ER

The real fun will begin when it spread to your ass.

Does this mean my room mates might get it if i've been sitting on the couch and touching stuff in our pad?

this nigga rides a unicycle

smelly gooch ass faggot detected

I fucking hope not

it looks like its a smiley face on this part boys

OP, look up necrotizing fasciitis. it looks very familiar to the beginning stages. regardless, medical attention would be beneficial unless youre trying to an hero in the most miserable way possible. very treatable, but act timely.

I know how you feel user, I'v had this same looking looking / weeping / burning shit on my hands for the better part of a year now. Maybe look on Amazon or CVS for tea tree wash for athletes foot AKA fungus infection.

or balls

if its poison ivy or oak, yes

wash your clothes like right the fuck now and anything you may have touched.

lysol the fuck out of you couch
take a shower
rub some cold lotion to help soothe the itching a little
wash your hands
and dont fucking touch those spots

1 time stamp
2 go to the fucking doctor and get some antibiotics

This many people telling OP to go to the Hospital and he continues to be a retarded faggot. Either he's trolling or he's 10 fucking autisms.

I don't think that a time stamp is required in this case user.

never laughed so much from being insulted, thanks dude

Fam its real

Just go to the hospital bro. Dear god. I'd be on the way before I posted if I were you.

he could be some faggot here for (you)s
dont ever not ask for a timestamp

i stand corrected
ur gonna die or lose a leg or something if you dont go

It almost cleared up during the winter season but I fear it's going to come back when it get humid again.

how much you weigh?

i hope you're at least putting disinfectants and shit on there dude, looks nasty and sweaty

I get poison ivy pretty often and thats actually what it can look like if you scratch too much. Poison ivy causes blisters as well so that could explain the orange ooze shit.

Do you live in a wooded area or were you hiking in the woods recently? If so did you wear shorts, cuz poison ivy grows low to the ground and usually brushes against your lower legs.

It leaves invisible oil on your skin which causes the rash and if you don't wash it off you can actually spread it to more part of you body.

If you suspect this to be poison ivy take a cold shower and wash your whole body and head with strong soap, dish soap works really good because it gets rid of oil. You have to take a cold shower because hot water will open your pores and cause the oil to enter them making the rash even worse.

Once you remove all the oil the rash won't spread anymore and will be sage to touch, just don't itch cause you'll irritate the skin. Also it is possible you spread the oil around the house so clean all the clothes you recently wore, wash your shoes, and wipes all the door knobs and others thongs you touched.

It weeps real bad if you scratch . and then the weeping dries to a hard shell on you skin. Am I right ?

Fuuuuck that one would looks like bubonic plague shit with the small lumps around it

/thread

That looks fucking awful OP, you might start to get necrosis, if you are decided to die then at the very least do an hero.

I put cortisone cream on it and it helped a little bit

You gotta go train with master Roshi

Could be necrotic virus.
Flesh eating shit is easy to cure unless you are completely autistic and leave it too long.
Then you might lose a limb.

poison ivy/oak u fucking moron. go get a steroid shot in ur asscheek

Reddit was of no help Sup Forums came through for me

cortisone cream is fucking steroids, go get a prescription from the doctor, as somebody who is allergic to poison ivy/oak, it does this every single fucking time. u get the stupid fucking little blisters of yellow pus and it just fucking hurts and itches, go to the doctor, he gives u a shot in ur buttcheek if ur seriously allergic, and then u go home. faggot

How long have you had this