Fleet foxes are good

>fleet foxes are good

Post other examples of plebness you have encountered on Sup Forums.
Pic possibly unrelated.

m8 this board is pleb central

The current crop of posters who will swear up and down that Fleet Foxes' debut is a bad album but, when challenged, will offer no musical analysis to support their assertion

The fuck is going on with his hair?

Just post them regardless (You). I'm bored and i wanna play.
This i agree with. The new album is not really different from the last one, in terms of quality atleast.

Fuck dude like five years ago I had a class with this dude who had printed out the mucore chart and stuck it on his binder and I made a comment about it and he tried to talk to me about Sup Forums any chance he got.
I ended up dropping the class but that dude was terrible with really bad taste in music.

>typical Sup Forumstant in real life
Please be true

Fleet Foxes are unironically a great band, though I can understand why they'd have their detractors.

However, the fact that most of their detractors on places like this all seem to parrot the same vacuous criticisms is pretty telling. Certain people on here are just so concerned with image/railing against the made up "indie" stereotype that it's seriously frustrating.

I have him on my last.fm I think

absolutely disgusting

Too easy.

jesus fuck

>MPP is bad
>TMS is the best DG album
>Post Rock Swans are better than early Swans
>Kendrick is the best rapper of all time
>Pet Sounds is the best pop album of all time
>Spiderland is the best rock album of all time
>TMR is better than Faust s/t

It's almost like.....taste is subjective or something.....woah

All of these except
>Pet Sounds is the best pop album of all time

It is though.

nice post-ironic bait material you got there my man

Have you seen them live? I can't really comment on the current state of the band, but back when Father John Misty was still the drummer and they had 4 great singers their vocal harmonies were absolutely perfect. It almost sounded robotic and haunting.

This site is so autistic that a concept as easy to grasp as "music is subjective" is considered "bait".

I wish I was joking right now, but that was me... I'm sorry.

you're so autistic yourself that you couldn't get the (post) irony in my post so you shouldn't really complain

Have fun listening to the same crap for the rest of your life because you're too stubborn to develop your taste. Music is not subjective, and the complete lack of the elitism this board once had is why it sucks now. Not because we don't grasp your flawed concepts.

Post it, or at least post a pic of his top albums or something if you don't want people going to his page

>forcefully deepthroating fish helmet imitation to conform to "patrician" Sup Forumssic

baka

If you actually can't determine objectivity within the boundaries of subjectivity then why do you even listen to music?

>other people can get into things i can't so lets pretend they're the ones pretending because my fragile ego doesn't afford to be hurt

but tmr is better than faust s/t and neither are their best work anyway

I would've sucked your dick desu

tripfag

They really aren't. For indie folk, yeah. Overall, not really.