So daddyoffive from youtube is abusing his children. the fat step-mother instigates it...

So daddyoffive from youtube is abusing his children. the fat step-mother instigates it. They pick on cody because that isnt the the step-mothers son the other 4 children dont get picked on as much.

gofundme com/save-cody-and-emma

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10&feature=youtu.be&a
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo51K0buNRo
youtube.com/watch?v=lBWnuYaGDJo
youtube.com/watch?v=azsDjq-7P2Y
archive.fo/FFDW9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah, hey guys!
Just dropping some information by!

11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

Michael Christopher Martin
DOB: December 17, 1982

Heather Lynn Martin (maiden name Zopp)
DOB: August 24, 1983

Man, I really hope nobody does anything bad with the information I just happened to drop!

We aren't your personal army. Fuck off.

youre out of the loop fag

Woah there partner, I'm not accusing you of anything! It is entirely up to you how much you participate in this.
I, however, have a couple phone calls with a certain local SWAT team to make :^)

this is outrageous to steal the children from the mother is not right and fraudulently signing papers over as well.

The step mom should go to jail on fraud charges and child abuse charges.

As for the father he is just as bad allowing someone to treat your kid that way.

You are a faggot

daddyoffive just posted a youtube video 3 minutes ago

youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10&feature=youtu.be&a

This guy must be new here. You haven't seen what's been going on ALL FUCKING DAY? This isn't some new DDOX call. However, in response to OP, get your ass in the Discord, we already won the battle. Kids probably gonna get picked up by CPS tomorrow, there's gofundme's for both the biological mother getting her son back and the kid going to Disneyland, and the parents are going to get interviewed the fuck out of by MSM.

We won man. Sup Forums did something great again. Cody is saved.

So now his videos are 'exagerated' and yet cody seems to have bleeding noes really angry. Seems very fake children are not actors.

is that the guy?

faggot whats the discord?

Yes.

I feel like this kid is probably autistic and shit and should be taken away from them. I could take better care of him. I feel so bad for him.

I don't care if there was misunderstandings or you fuckers are crying over this and may lose your kid. The summoned the power of Kek to liberate that child and Kek knows no mercy. The Sup Forumsrotherhood will watch him suffer purely out of our spite of that family.

you pathetic fucking snowflakes

>Sup Forumsrotherhood

pls an hero you raging homo.

newfag learned some new words today!

The kids got ocd and something else I think.

He got in trouble for not wanting to leave school and go home, he couldn't go to disneyland because he smeared shit all over the walls (just a prank, bro), 95% of the videos are making him cry until he breaks down. Don't know about the other kids but that one needs to get out.

Pedo spotted.

yo post discord

ITT: People who grew up in abusive households defend abusive household

Just heard the video, fucking parents are pretty shitty to the world

I bet this is DaddyofFive

>it's all acting

sure buddy
kids make great actors
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo51K0buNRo

Actually the reason he didn't go to disneyland was a "private reason" he didn't want to be made public. Keemstar interviewed the parents.

this guy is lying as shit. you don't fake kids crying like that

>ITT: People who grew up in abusive households defend abusive household
Nah, these pussies grew up with neglect at worse.
Nobody who experienced real abuse could stand by watching this shit, I'm filled with just a primal fucking rage I honestly just want to drive to their home and shoot both of those fucking parents.

Hell no, that user just sounded like a pedo tbh.

They are not sincere. Cody was not acting. Fuck those weak ass parents.

Dude that kid is gonna hang out here till he an heros in a few years if he doesn't get help

no shit sherlock. they use the words 'fake' too much its so obvious its actually sad they are doing this is even worse that they are doing this

>millions of people accusing us that we beat our children
>scared to admit videos are fake, better just roll with the child beating story
much believe
very truth

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY

Who fucking cares. Go back to tumblr or reddit, fag.

Same. I know the feeling of hating having him in the house because it's just a matter of time before he flies off the handle. Hearing him yell like that and the level of intimidation he has over the kids makes my blood boil.

They state in the disneyland video that the reason he can't go is because he put shit everywhere. If that's the story you make up because the real story is too embarrassing, then I don't even want to know the truth.

This is the same man whose reaction to learning that Cody was self mutilating at school was to scream at the kid for 20 minutes for goofing around instead of doing his work.

Weak lies. These people deserve to burn

Wanting to care for a child does not make you a pedophile, it's fucking natural behavior for humans.

It makes me wonder why you immediately thought something sexual about the situation...

This. I was the little shit who could cry on command to get siblings in trouble, and no way could I have pulled off the pathological fucking panic these kids show in the videos.

Probably cause the Sup Forumsetas have nothing sexual to fulfill then in real life

"and I..I...I....didn't want him to wander off"

>in response to why he didn't take him to Disneyland

fuck this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=lBWnuYaGDJo

Are you making the argument that anyone who wants to be a parent is just doing it to quell sexual desire?

You're creepy as fuck.

>It's fine guys, we just PRETENDED to abuse our kids! You know, comedy!

He also said he was scared that Cody got kidnapped, which, well, is kinda a point.
But he can say "fake" all he wants, Cody lived in terror.

>haters video has the dad clearly coaching his kids on what to say
>doesn't work
>Twitter video is a blatant attempt at manipulating everyone's feelings
>they get called out on it
>now they're back to using their kids as their shield
If you care so much about your kids and care more about keeping them safe and happy than some dumb fucking youtube channel then why don't you get the fuck off the internet and be parents. Fuck me this whole thing gets me so goddamn angry.

just watched one of their vids were the oldest slammed that little autistic one. Dad came in screamed at the autistic one and said that he needed to stop crying and clean his xbox. Such great parenting

No you don't understand, just look at this video where everyone except for Cody looks happy and energetic and Cody outright says he doesn't understand what they're talking about before going along with mom and dad's assertion that he wasn't bullied.

>"Kids, are you traumatized!"
>"I don't even know what that means, but no."

>"At least you don't hit us like most parents."

>We didn't want to take Cody to Disneyland because he would wander off

In Keemstar's video you said it was because of something bad he did that you didn't want to embarrass him with.

In the Disneyland video you said it was because he smeared shit everywhere, and has done so before.

If "he'd wander off" is the real reason you chose to exclude the runt from a lovely family trip because you're too inept to keep an eye on your own goddamn kid, and you tell him it's his own fault he's not going and post lies on the internet that the reason is because he fucked around with literal shit, then you're STILL a fucking scumbag.

Why are you defending the child? Lil bastard's rage is fun as fuck to watch. Go back to Rdt bunch of normies. Kids are basically human, so they're gonna grow up and become and people you hate. Don't feel bad for them, if you feel bad for child abuse then you're a fucking weak normie

I would like to add something to this. Isn't it weird that Sup Forums of all places worries about this kid?

low quality bait

Reading comprehension? Basically saying the exact opposite of that you tard

IT'S FAKE, WE HAD THE FLOOR REPLACED WITH CRASH MATS AND CODY IS A TRAINED WRESTLER, SUCH TALENT

Sup Forums has always had a fairly strong sense of justice, it's just pretty warped sometimes.

That gif name though

I think it's a good thing, that we defend this child. Wish I could do more.

We caught Kenny Glenn.

Sup Forums doesn't care about most injustices, but when it does care, and is bored enough to do something about it, it is usually successful.

I can't believe they just confirmed at the ex wife and mother who's speaking out is legit, but didn't address any of the horrific shit she's saying about them.

>hey i know! everyone else says that alot, maybe if i say it theyll respect me!!! :D

My bad, thought you were the guy calling the other guy a pedo.

POST THE DISCORD YOU CUCK

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums

Np, wish we could get IDs like pol.

They'd rather just post videos of fat stepmom's crocodile tears and the only hug that Cody's probably ever had.

"SEE WE LOVE OUR CHILDEN" *posts two years worth of emotional abuse on youtube*

so what do we do about these shit parents, I believe that someone posted their information

Not only were you late to the dog pile, you made yourself look like an idiot with that weak response..

>Aquisations

I assumed this was a typo, then I realised the letter 'q' is clean across the keyboard from 'c' and sounds like the syllable 'ccu'.
They actually think this is how 'accusations' is spelt.

this

this

>11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754
as soon as a pizza place opens, they're gonna have a nice order on their doorstep

Fucking hell, this story won't stop, I've been at the computer all goddamn day, I want to do other shit!

First we verify the information is legit then we report them and send massive amounts of dumb shit to the address.

The info is legit, the address at least matches. Vids of the house match the pictures posted of when it was up for sale

Dis gon b gud.

>sends a massive shit to the address

meh

They've already been swatted kek

I mean... fuck...
I work with disabled and disturbed people. Kids and adults.
Sometimes the only way to protect yourself and others when they go into a full sperg meltdown is to wrestle them into a safe area (or wrestle them to keep them in one area while everyone else gets out) and just close the door.

But that slam at the end as Cody gets chucked through the door.... that's fucking brutal to do to a kid. I know autists and shit can be frustrating as fuck for parents, but this is just fucking wrong. This clip alone should get the parents at least looked at by child services

>youtube.com/watch?v=azsDjq-7P2Y
This is a full vid of Cody getting abused

Is this confirmed? I heard it might be an old address.

Also, this is the picture of the house. Can anyone make out what the flag is? Alma mater?

The image was taken in 2012 so it's almost 5 years old. Might be hard to prove this is the house.

This is where the info is from

archive.fo/FFDW9

Heather Lynn Martin is the step-mom.

other threads have proved this was the house from the inside. cannot corroborate flag but dead threads have matched up the inside

looking for good shit-tier things to do with the address

Im not tryng to be an edgelord kiddo but... am I the only one who genuinely doesn't care? Fake or not, watching the vids made me feel nothing

CAN ANYONE POST THE DISCORD

www.eat24hours.com This will be useful if we can get solid evidence the address is right.

>archive.fo/FFDW9
thanks

there is some wolfpack mentality going on in that house. poor kid is going to end up a wreck (maybe).

Apparently they are away at disneyworld (without cody)?

If you don't feel anything, that's fine. Don't participate. You simply have different life experiences. However, this is definitely abuse and it's definitely unfair to Cody, who is basically being treated as the whipping boy for the rest of the family.

Why don't you go
> Snapchat )y( .me
& fap to THE schools hottest girls pics

Instead you should go
> Snapchat )y( .me
& leak anyones nudes

>www.eat24hours.com

the address is correct but that is a pick-up service you dumbfuck

ignore pic. Address is supposed to be the one across the street at 11117

instead you should just
> Snapchat )y( .me
and leak all your snapchat friends