tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Monster
youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nigger
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Flatulence
soundcloud.com/doctorwhogeneral/my-angel-put-the-devil-in-me-drone-remix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting from last thread:

>other fics from the shadows

Hmm? Which fics have you read, if I may ask? And do you have an account?

The weird thing is the Flux Doctor. How is he/she (because the nature of the character means I can morph the character into any Doctor I choose, including the female versions across fanon) going to interact with people? I mean, what if the Flux Doctor gets put in jail as the Pertwee incarnation, and when the guards come back, the Doctor's in the Matt Smith incarnation?

Actually, that could be interesting

why does hanley's work always look traced

It's possible. The BBC got skittish, apparently, when Moffat wanted a Victorian companion for 11.

Yeah shame. You could remove the lion man and keep the episode mostly the same I think.

That lion does nothing for the plot, and makes Me seem stupider. Less time should have been spent with Lion-O's obvious but inevitable betrayal, and more spent on groundwork for her redemption at the end, and her friendship/rivalry with that dude who gives the amulet to at the end.

I still think the idea of a Victorian companion could be great.

I might add Beryl (that Victorian girl, who Jenna was gonna play) to my Flux Doctor fic.

When did the Doctor have a T Rex and a Pterodactyl as companions?

Speaking of Historicals I remember someone in DWM awhile back asked Moffat if we were ever going to get one without any aliens and he said he had an idea for one but wasn't sure if he was going to use it. I wonder if we'll get it for S10 now that hes leaving.

Now that the dust hast settled, can we all agree that Jenna Coleman was the best assistant?

'no'

The T-rex was in a 11 comic iirc.

In some random non-canon comic or audio

All Time? Nah. Best NuWho? Yes.

Thanks for reposting this! I'd not have seen it otherwise.

No account, no, but one day about a year ago I read everything you'd posted. I should give them another look! Frankly many have slipped my memory, but I just remember that many had twists or ideas (or combos of ideas) that I loved a lot, always leaving me wanting for more, like ... you had the one with Susan low-key manipulating the Doctor, right? And the Valeyard Clara Santa story with the Shift-style interjections from the Doctor? You play with the format of the medium a lot. There's a lot of potential in your early stuff, from what I remember, so I'll have to give your new stuff another look after I finish The Brakespeare Voyage.

That bit about the Flux Doctor would be pretty funny - lots of mistaken identity opportunities, I think. But it'd give a lot more potential as well to explore diiiistant future incarnations, and even alternate ... say, would his personality change along with his face, do you think?

>I might add Beryl (that Victorian girl, who Jenna was gonna play) to my Flux Doctor fic.
yes

Looked it up. The T-rex was in 11's IDW comics while the Vortisaur was with 8 and Charley.

The pterodactyl is a random dinosaur Eight and Charley pick up in Storm Warning. I wouldn't have chosen that one as a companion.

But the T-rex is Kevin, who traveled with 11, Amy, and Rory in the comics for some time. He was pretty fun.

The Susan one was "Arkytior", and it's one of my favorites. The Santa stuff was "Trust Me", and yeah, it came out better than I expected.

Both of those fics were written in one go. I wonder if my newer fics are still as good...

Oh yes, the Flux Doctor's personality would change when s/he changed bodies. Part of the companions' issue would be how to interact with someone who was always changing.

Hmm. Adding Beryl would allow me to have a "newcomer" to the Doctor--as the other two (Bernice and pacifist Ace) already knew a Doctor beforehand.

I'm honestly wondering whether anyone besides you and me would read it.

>people still call them 'assistants'

Currently uploading Hartnell's first season to a new MEGA account.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Monster

>delet this
>delet

How new

does the doctor ever travel to india?

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c

Two years.

>I'm honestly wondering whether anyone besides you and me would read it.
lol, well. That's a valid point. But if you package it well enough, post it in a few places maybe, you'd be bound to find fans. Hell, toss it in Jimbo's facebook group and tell him his ideas inspired you. I don't think finding readers would be toooooo much a problem.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nigger

I hadn't considered posting to Jimbo's facebook group. I wonder if he'd be interested, as my idea is more inspired by the idea of "Flux Doctor" than the actual thing.

Any ideas on how to expound? Or a good way to start off the world?

jesus christ

He's met Gandhi.

It makes sense, since the actual book it's referring to (Blood and Hope), is set during the Civil War era, and Erimen, one of the companions, is an Egyptian, ergo, dark-skinned. This is the story where Peri has to pretend that Erimen's her slave.

The wiki people didn't really need to make a page for it though.

Well, they really didn't need to make a page for Cookie Monster. But here we are.

>Erimen, one of the companions, is an Egyptian, ergo, dark-skinned. This is the story where Peri has to pretend that Erimen's her slave.
WE WUZ

But SHE WUZ A QUEEN

Actually, she still is. Anyone read her spinoff?

shut up

No, it's "shut the fark up immigrant."

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Flatulence

Thank you.

It would be nice to have a drawanon or Coveranon right now.

Shut the fark up immigrant.

I hope one day the Doctor will go to China or Africa in the TV series.

>he hasn't seen the recons of Marco Polo

So, apparently one of the Doctor Who Series 10 eps will be in Regency period. Wonder how Bill will be treated. She's properly dressed for the period, so maybe they won't notice?

Thanks?

I saw "TV: Revenge of the Slitheen" and thought, how did /who/ get away with fake stories as a source? Then I clicked on it and realized it was a SJA thing. They should mark spinoff TV differently.
Hilarious article though.

You're welcome m8. (I was saying you shouldn't be grouped with the cancer, therefore minus 1 point.)

Yeah the rating confused me a bit, either way I saw it as an excuse to post a new smallfat for you guys.

It'd be nice to see anything other than the British Isles, really - maybe the Cottrell Boyce episode will actually be Spain where it's filmed

While looking vk's picture gallery of Gallifreyans, I found an interesting qt picture of Drax, which led me down a rabbitr hole...I'm gonna have to listen to it now. I didn't know the plot was that good...I shouldn't have spoiled myself.

But it's bonkers. I'm gonna have to listen now.

By it, I mean "The Trouble With Drax."

Spain would be good.

>mfw the /who/ soundcloud posted this a month ago and i'm only just seeing it
soundcloud.com/doctorwhogeneral/my-angel-put-the-devil-in-me-drone-remix

Given how expansive the wiki is, you'd expect more stories to have plots written.

The upload is at 38%, my internet's shit.

You mean Tardis wiki or our wiki?

Tardis. I figured I should've specified, but said eh.

Quel dommage.

What am I looking at here?

d e a t h

Actual answer, it's just this picture of RTD run through linify.me

Found this Series 8 /who/ OC that I saved.

k

Claim your waifu.

Do you think 12 would prefer John Coltrane, or Miles Davis (assuming he's into jazz)?

60%

Beryl is my waifu.

Friendly reminder that Clara is the absolute worst companion in this show's history.

>t. Matthew Waterhouse
You're not fooling anyone, m8.

>Anyway, do we have any theories as to the three unaccounted-for heads? Any from NuWho that I'm missing?
there was that one Nazi in Timewyrm Exodus and Revelation who got beheaded, maybe we can work with that? I think he returned to life in Hapy Endings. The Timewyrm was part of a Gallifrey-prophecy concerning its eventual destruction after all (I think it had something to do with Fenric as well?) and nazi germany has already made dealings with the Great Houses in the past, Warlords of Utopia.

Also, Craig Hinton was of the opinion that all the elementals (Death, Life, Pain, etc.) searched for Champions for the upcoming Great War, and these elementals in turn were I think the offspring of the Timewyrm and Chris, weren't they? All kinds of connections are going on here.

Reminder that books

I just had a dream where the Doctor was killed by Rassilon (Hell Bent) as he was ready to put some headset on that would allow him to control all Time Lords. I used his glove to make him age into death. He was chasing me around like a really frail old man, barely walking around the table from Hell Bent. Then he died and I put the headset on, and it opened a tab with a video that said "Donald S. found dead, mysteriously looking like he was 100 but he was in his 70s" and I realised this was real life just before waking up.

are you saying you were responsible for a real death?

But he ain't dead. And I don't think you can use a glove that make people age. It was a dream, well a nightmare if I must be honest.

not a /who/ regular but recently watched it
things i didn't like in 8/9:
danny pink sucked ass hole
he cries in front of children
pathetic
that episode where the doctor is trapped inside that castle for 4.5 billion years, it felt like that shitty bbc show sherlock with benedryl cumbumsnatch in the bit where he's explaining how he's going to survive his fall. real tacky.
they played the clara motif too much it was way over used(that song he plays when he walks in to the diner and doesnt recognize clara in s9e12)
maisie williams sucked and she looked weird.
the sonic screwdriver glasses were dumb
magic days of our lives-esque amnesia to make things better in s9e12 was shit

also this show needs more panty scenes but not from the eyesore that i see they cast for the next season no thank you

>not a /who/ regular
Stopped reading there, opinion already discarded.

Is Doctor Who solely for homosexuals?

What if water is revealed to be dinosaur piss?

I want a Silurian VS Zygons story after they wake up and discover Zygons now live peacefully on Earth when it was denied to them in Hungry Earth/Cold Blood.

Is Missy saucy?

He wins :(

He only wins if you care.

No m8, there's no discussion anymore, it's not a question of caring about anything, /who/ is dead :(

Only The Loyal Remain

This is actually a decent idea

Except the inevitable shitty ending where silurians are yet again denied their right to live above ground, because the show doesn't want to commit to that.

Yeah. The idea is solid, but they'd never have the balls to execute it properly

Clara is a terrible actor

Moffat doesn't know how to write

Doctor Who has reached the quality of an austrailian soap opera wherein the only reason people watch the show is to admire good looking faces. In fact, the show's been doing downhill since granite chin autismo matt smith took over.

You are all contributing to the cancerous milking to death of my beloved childhood. Everyone in this general utterly disgusts me.

Yeah. Also even if somebody did, it wouldn't stick. Writers would forget about it and silurians would disappear again.

Anyway, I actually forgot that millions of zygons now live on Earth canonically. Somebody could do a nice little episode about some earth zygons in a few years.

Clara's a teacher, not an actor.

War Doctor single handedly taking on Dalek fleets without liberal assistants hindering him.

Far from it. Best from the classic series = Sarah Jane, Liz Shaw or Jo Grant.

New Who, Martha or Donna (ill go with Martha)

Aside from pretty face, what exactly makes her even a contender?

And you'll never guess who wrote Revenge of the Slitheen!!

That's Gareth!

How would you rank the New Who Doctors? War excluded.

Eccleston>Smith>Tennant=Capaldi

I really want to like Capaldi's Doctor as well, but I just can't connect with the stories anymore.
I feel as though Smith embodied everything the Doctor should be. His exit was awful and rushed though.

Looking at the number of different characters she's played on the show and how well she's differentiated all of them, and the fact she's virtually never missed a beat in an episode, there's actually a case to be made that Jenna's the best actor to play a TV companion since at least Tom Baker's era (not that there's much competition from Davison through Tennant).