Well boys, I'm officially $500 in debt due to a gambling addiction. Should I kill myself...

Well boys, I'm officially $500 in debt due to a gambling addiction. Should I kill myself? It's better than facing the backlash from my family. I could get a job i guess, but uni full time and can't even get up to go to class. wat do boys i'm fucked

argentinian master race

Dude im $3000 in debt.

get loan online or at the bank. dont be so dramatic. Tough it out

watch an anime itll make you feel better

500 in debt. Uni is free. Kill your self. Really

have you tried winning it back?

Go steal a couple goats and sell them to Ashikaga

500 dollars is small potatoes if you get a half way decent job. That's 2-3 paychecks even at min wage. Tough it out. After that get some professional help for your gambling problem if possible. I worked part time in college and while it sucked it at least gave me money to keep going. It's not impossible to do. I know from first hand experience.

JUST WIN IT BACK, FAGGOT.

$500?????
I've got twice that in my wallet.
Get a fuckin' job.

That's straight up bitch money.

Come back when you're $20K in debt and some weird Russian guy comes to visit your mum when you're out talking to her about your worst fears and what your daily schedule is like

I made an EZ 1.7k on runescape in 3 weeks , learn to gamble pussy

Kill yourself for being a little bitch. I had a friend steal a thousand dollars from me.

Little fucking cunt. You stupid little fucking piece of shit. Go gamble some more you shit for brains asshole. Cry on the internet more you nigger spin bitch cunt motherfucker. Dogfucking son of a bitch.

American
Trying, it's not working
I'm a pussy
Where should I get a job, faggot?
I lost 1.7b and rage bought 500m
1v1 me mage bank cuck

Jesus. I learned my lesson, I don't keep over 1b. I usually sell when I'm at 300-600m only keep 200m to rebuild . What's your rsn? Maybe I've staked you before

I didn't follow the method and I fucked up dude. I stake on a few accounts, but they're my friends. Every stake Solate? I bet we have as long as you're not one of those baka xers

Yes lmao. I've been changing my name a lot recently , " nEEkolahy" "Pidster" "Asshlee"

Nah, it hurts now but you'll feel slightly normal after you sleep the pain off. Seek professional help. It took me 15 years to kick my gambling addiction. I used to blow $500-$1000 every other week and I never sought professional help. It's a living hell if you try quitting on your own.

Most you ever won? Most you ever lost ? In all your years would you say you lost more than gained ?

>Where should I get a job, faggot?
Local sewage treatment plant.
They're always looking for someone to clean the screens.

what type of gambling do you do? I play slot machines a lot and have lost thousands in the past few years. I make a decent wage but I feel like I would have so much more if it wasnt for my slight habit.

kill yourself. ill put $500 on your grave.

He and I gamble on this game called runescape

Suck 500 dicks.
Maybe even 5000 if you're gay enough to suck dick for dimes

I have no sympathy for that type of gambling addiction. Runescape is for faggots.

Only play for the money obviously , fucking inbred.

Pidster AND nEEkolahy! I know those names! :^) I feel like the community knows everyone there lmao
Fuck dude omw
Already clean your dad's pipes
I gamble runescape GP, irl just doesn't feel the same.
It takes a faggot to know a faggot, faggot.

Bro ganja alone has set me £500 in debt, sack up

Don't be a fucking pussy, face your problems head on. It will build character and you will learn.

How much do you smoke? I consider myself a heavy smoker and I only go through an 8th a week.
Damn fucking right I will

Lmao dope. So what you Ganna do to rebuild ?

Well I sell hash but I easily smoke about 10g a week of that and I buy bud on top of that

I'm not sure, what should I do? I could zul-rah I guess
smh quit smoking the sell stash

yeah , add me on rs :) rsn is Pidster currently , I'll add solate

what? lmao $500 is nothing what the fuck is wrong with you. this is pathetic even for Sup Forums

That was me 2 years ago. i ended up scamming people online, selling my 'phone' to user leting them pay upfront. when money collected delete every trace.
got like 1200 in that way got me out of debt

I was close to $5k in debt a few months ago. I'm down to a grand.
I don't cry over it though. There's college students out there that are in 5 figure debts.
Just get a fucking job and pay it off. It'd take me less than a week. It should take you the same.

Na fuck that aha

You can make 500 bucks working for a week at mcdonalds.

Add Underage gf, that's my personal acc :)
Kill yourself with me faggot
where do i get a job? i can't do the normie work my firend

i wanna scam chinese and 15 year olds

>I'm officially $500 in debt
>due to a gambling addiction.
>Should I kill myself?
>It's better than facing the backlash from my family
it's 4x the cowardice! you pack quite the punch!

Im 200.000 dollars in debt because of gambling, dont be like me. im about to turn in my soul for some cash at some local gangsters..

Start selling drugs thou at uni thou, its ez to spot druggies there..

fuck dude, stay safe, i hope you get out of it all ok, what did you play?
I'm a pussy

I was playing roulette and poker, Im a decent poker player but i had a rough period in my life so i startet to play really bad and without my head..

Lost 120 k in one night. and trying to fight my way back up, the local "gangsters" is gonna lend me 20k now to gain back some money. if i fuck up now im fucked for life.

that moment when $500 feels like $20 to you at the age of 20 with a good job. ,,|,,

holy shit dude, don't let the gangsters get you. Why not take out a bunch of loans from loan agencies?
Some of us aren't as chad as you ya goof, i'll catch up when i'm 40

so you just admitted to being a faggot?

>in debt
>only $500
just stop gambling and get a fucking job, jesus.

yea i dont get it, its not hard at all to make like 50$ an hour by 25 unless u r retarded - i did a trade school for 9 months and 5 yrs later i make 70$ an hour

Listen to Jacko Willink podcast an go get after it!

Lol 500
I'm up to 15k and growing
Wuba Luba dub dub

yes

Doesn't matter what your going to do if you dont commit to not gambling. you gambled yourself into debt. thats an addiction

OP just wants a handout. Hoping to make a quick 500 bucks from some retard on here.

$500? lol oh boy. you have no idea son. I wish I only owed $500 from gambling. I'm hooked about 13k right now from last american football season. I've paid it down from around 22k. I couldn't pick a winner