Have you seen it?

Have you seen it?
What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pth8VtP91Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good show. Handful of really bad episodes, but overall very nice modern mindfuck.

Have seen three seasons. A very well crafted show on a topic that we should all be interested in.

The netflix third series was dogshit. They removed all the geniune British creepiness from it.

Watch White Bear and contrast it with watch shut up and dance and you will understand what I mean.

White Bear gives a true insight into the insular British psyche. it is the same mentality that caused brexit.

good show. love the load of mid fuck

- love where the kid get caught doing histhing

Ive quit all social media after watching the ep about rating humans

to call it dogshit is a bit much. Personally I thought white bear was one of the weaker episodes

word

Advertising for racemixing. It's utter cancer

0/10 would purge

I want my human-like sex robots already !

Should i loook this?

I didn't really enjoy one episode of it.

White Bear stayed with me long after I watched it. Anyone who has watched Big Brother in the UK or any other reality tv program from the early to mid 2000's would instantly recognise the general public desire for the punishment of wrong doing, even if the punishment made them no better (or morally worse) than the original offender.

I liked Black Christmas as well. So when I heard netflix had picked it up, I thought they would build on that. Maybe that is where my disappointment stems from.

That is the one I'm watching right now

Shut Up and Dance was exactly like that, they escalated their punishments from just one crime into like half a dozen

I meant White Christmas, Black Mirror.

The thing that unsettled me about White Bear was that she got punished over and over again. it stopped being about justice and became more about satisfying a desire for retribution.

Very accurate review right here

cool ideas, but as other anons said, some really lame and boring episodes. too much focus on the social media aspect, which i give 0 shits about

White bear was pretty dark but man the bees ep on Netflix is awesome Cmon

They are not the same at all. Shut up and dance was contrived and it was about one person or maybe a group of using blackmail to make people suffer for their own perverted pleasure, they couldn't have made it clearer they used the troll logo. Sort of like when someone on Sup Forums threatens a girl for posting her nudes.

White bear is about an attitude that runs through the whole of British society, the mob mentality.

Shut up and dance was exactly what the titale suggests - do what I say or else. Something completely different.

The show shouldn't be based on social media, but instead integrate social media in a way that it makes sense. Back To The Future's plot doesn't revolve around time travel, so why should an episode's plot revolve around social media?

yea literally can be summed up in few good episodes.
Recommend
>Fifteen Million Merits
>San Junipero

The military episode in Season 3 was excellent. That was the only one that lived up to the mindfuck of episodes like White Bear and White Christmas.
Brilliant show overall, would recommend.

I think the peak of the series was the series finale White Christmas, shit was fucked.

Accurate summary

Quality grwatly varies between episodes. That being said White Christmas, White Bear and San Juniperno were god tier imo

If you lot like dark, fucked television, you should watch Jam by Chris Morris.

youtube.com/watch?v=pth8VtP91Do

These are literally my favorite episodes.

Mediocre.
Too eager to be dystopian or edgy

But David Cameron did fuck a dead pig's head though.

What no he fucked a living pig on National Telly

You're wrong.

I too thought it would go to hell once it moved to Netflix but it did not.

Its a cracker, isn't it?
And not too far removed from reality for some people as well.

Haha, not quite but he did put his cock in a pig's head and someone took a photo of it. It was before he was PM though some snobby psoh abll event.

That is a matter of opinion. To be fair it was always uneven but honestly the netflix one is poor. The best episode from that series doesn't even compare to the best episodes from the first two series and the worst episodes are by far poorer than anything in the previous two as well.

perhaps you are right though, maybe I was just more dialled in to the non netflix ones.

It's an interesting show but most of the episodes have the same edgy message of "technology is evil and corrupting us". That's my only real complaint. It didn't really keep me from enjoying the show.

Its more like people are evil and technology allows them to act it out more efficiently.