>Villain.

Are you some sort of numale?

>""""""""""""villain""""""""""""""""

No, misunderstood Disney hero coming through

get it right

>villain

and yet it turned out he was right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg

We should have listened to Gaston instead of walling him up in the abandoned coke oven

>not the dentist from finding nemo

That's not rourke.

#ProblematicFave

Who's the most hateable Disney villain?

Ursula because she's a woman

>mfw I see a sexy gypsy

Mental illness, folks.....

Scar.

He's basically a communist overthrowing a stable monarchy.

>Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again

How is he the bad guy again?

>Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again
>everybody ends up going hungry

that's how

Rabies

>Gaston
>left humanity behind as a lad
>5 dozen eggs daily
>best hunter in the village
>handsome as fuck
>stabbing the dude who saved you while hanging from a ledge

Why did he do it, bros?

He wasn't a communist, he was an anarchist.
He was pretending to be a king.

He did nothing wrong. Belle had some serious mental issues to choose that Beast as her soul mate

They went hungry as the lionesses refused to hunt for food. The movie explains this explicitly. Also there was a drought, Scar can't make the rain come down.

Scar ended fighting between Hyenas and Lions and brought about peace.

Scar was such a shitty Lion King that by assuming the throne he caused a drought.

How the fuck did he manage that?

>villain

kek

>hunter providing fur and meat to an entire village and protecting it from wild animals
>monster kidnaps most beautiful girl in town via her father
>go to save her bringing the town with you even though she rejected you
>fail to kill beast (which retains ownership of her afterwards) and fall to your death
>town now fucked because their hero is dead

Beauty Beast 2 pretty much entirely validated Gaston when it's shown beast just turns right back into a shit head again after terrorizing Belle into liking him.

>villain

kek

>dude

You mean creature imprisoning the village's damsel?

Fuck dude if some dude kidnapped your brother or something then saved you from falling off a ledge would you be like, "I'm okay with this kidnapping now and I'm not going to try to do anything to stop the further imprisonment of this person dear to me you're totally a cool guy all is forgiven"?

Seemed pretty facist to me

>BB2

uhm, as far as I can recall, the other movies didn't play AFTER BB1. they were all during the first movie

>and thinking

Cut that off and he's 100% correct.

>Goose stepping is one of the major political positions of Facism

He was the best hunter in the township and worshipped by many as a hero for his skill.

He was a little crude and misogynistic but let's remember this is a town where the whole god damn town sung about how odd Belle is for reading a book.

He insisted that the beast, who'd by this point kidnapped an elderly man, then later his daughter, was a threat that had to be killed.

He wanted Maurice, who's inventions had exploded and caused him harm, and his mad ravings - prior to seeing the beast, locked up in an asylum.

After that first rejection by Belle, sure he's feeling low about it. What does he do? He goes to a bar and has a few drinks where his mates pep him up.

What does Gaston do to earn the mantle of villain?

He dies trying to protect his town from the beast - who had freakishly humanoid furniture attack people, and that's after kidnapping.

Gaston was right.

Oath

Hell and as for the morality of having the old man locked up, he wanted to save Bell from that mad inventor, the same mad inventor who led Bell into a wood full of wolves and a Dangerous Beast that imprisoned her.

Either way he saves Bell, if she doesn't marry him the dangerous old guy stays locked up out of harms way, if she marries him then he's released and continues to live his life but can't harm Bell any more.

Pretty good deal all round if you ask me, that's what he wanted. The old man free to live his life while Bell is safe.

except he literally told the warden of the asylum that he was doing it so that Belle would marry him

He was a slimebag famalam

Im surrounded by idiots....

This is fucking disgusting

How can someone not understand that smearing period blood isn't empowering at all? It's just a blatant act of attention whoring over something grotesque.

Jesus Christ aspire to be Amelia Earnhart, Queen Elizabeth, or fucking Eleanor Roosevelt.

This feminism shit has just gave women an excuse to be mentally retarded children.

Fucking hell I'm so God damn angry right now

Yeah, but by marrying him he's saving her from her controlling and dangerous father. The one who's routinely having things blow up at his house, and leading his daughter into dangerous situations.

Sure it was sleazy, but morally acceptable.

Either way Bell is saved, which is a bad thing how?

>Old man gets locked up, Bell refuses to marry Gaston but Bell lives safely at her house

>Bell marries Gaston, Old man is released and is free to live his life to the fullest, just without having authority over Bell

Seems fair to me

so doing the right thing for the right reasons, but seeing a silver lining/after effect that's not right makes the action/character bad?

I actually like her original painting but using blood for paint and then smearing her face with it is way too far.

>he's trying to get the dangerous old man put away so that Belle will marry the best man in the village who will protect and provide for her

Wow what a shithead.

t. squeamish cockboys

I won't congratulate you on your dubs, fuck them

The witch is the worst villain in that story.

>randomly test a spoiled 11-year-old and decide to turn him into a monster for his entire adolescence when he fails the test by being rude to you
>force the same shit on his servants even though they didn't do a thing except seek employment ("YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGEZZER! IM NOT SPENDING ZEE REST OF MY LIFE AS A FUCKING CANDLESTICK!")
>turns someone into a monster, makes his castle a spooky shithole filled with talking furniture and tell him he has to get laid to go back to normal
>meanwhile there's a guy in the nearby village who makes a living out of being a rude asshole but she's ok with it because she probably got dicked by him multiple times
B-but it all turned out ok, right?

Queen from Alice in Wonderland

you're missing the point

the way the story unfolded Gaston is 100% in the wrong

He locks up her father to coerce her to marry him, she comes back and testifies that the Beast is gentle and he's like "dude you're fucking stupid lmao". He incites a riot even though he has two conflicting testimonies. The villagers who aren't hunters arm themselves and follow him. Instead of saying "yo bro stick here I'll take out this beast" he keeps them by his side even though he is literally the only one qualified to fight Beast. They get there and get wrecked by magic furniture people. Gaston leaves them to get raped while he goes to find the Beast because he's thirsty as fuck and couldn't give two shits about anything but the glory of killing Beast. He gets there, Belle screams at him to not kill Beast but he still tries it. He then gets wrecked and is spared. See "GET OUT". Then, as Beast and Belle are gently reuniting he stabs him in the back.

The dude was retarded.

golden era disney animation was the tits

>Belle says the Beast is gentle

Yeah and a lot of children held by their captors also claim to love them after a while. That's nothing new. The Beast has demonstrated to be dangerous to the village by kidnapping two of it's people, that's all Gaston and the villagers have to go on and it's really all that matters. He is a demonstrable threat. What if he decides to come kidnapping again? You don't just leave a threat alone because, "Well maybe it'll just leave us alone even though it's already fucked with us."

Seems like you're the one missing the point, see

>instead of walling him up in the abandoned coke oven
i appreciate you

>Maurice stumbled into the castle and was kept there
>Belle went to rescue him and volunteered to take his place
>she was then treated to tons of fancy shit

AKA Beast was just some turbonerd chilling in his castle when some dude came and started fucking with his shit. He sperged out and imprisoned him, but we have no idea how that was going to go. It's not like Beast came down from the village to kidnap little girls to make them his fuck brides.

Beast was a dick to imprison Maurice, but he really didn't do much wrong apart from be unpleasant. He had no idea who Maurice was. The last time a visitor came to the castle he got fucking cursed. his entire staff and castle got cursed too. If anything he was looking after his employees by being strict with Maurice.

Also, Gaston only heard about all this kidnapping shit. He never actually saw Beast do anything. In fact, he hears the whole thing from crazy-old Maurice. This dude has already proven himself to not be credible (at least in the eyes of the village). Why would he take anything the guy says as truth? It is literally only because he wants to marry Belle.

On top of that, when he finds Beast he's sulking. He even looks Beast in his fucking eyes and Beast just goes full-on Just Fuck My Shit Up Senpai. He is morally justified only in the eyes of the villagers who are ignorant to his true intentions.

Beast did nothing wrong.

>some dude wanders onto your lawn
>imprison him
>then imprison his hot daughter in his place because you'll die if you don't fuck someone soon

You seem to be forgetting that Beast was also only acting in the interest of slamming some french pussy. The difference is that what he did for it was criminal and what Gaston did for it was sleazy at worst.

Also Belle validated Maurice's story.

>Golden Era Disney Animation

Unless you're talking about Snow White, Pinnocchio, Dumbo or Bambi then don't use that term.

Because he lied. They were all starving at the end.

Bullshit they said there's no more food. They told scar the only chance at survival was to leave the pride lands.

Sure, but he still treated her nice and they eventually learned to love each other. Not to mention he saved her life.

"He's really kind and gentle. He's my friend...He's no Beast, Gaston. You are."

Belle's exact words

MAURICE OLD CRAZY hmmmm

Scar. He killed his brother exiled his nephew and drove the pride into the ground in under a year

>Become king
>be too lazy to do anything about problems and stuff, let pridelands go to shit
>don't even really like being king
Why did Scar even bother?

This. And there was no more food because he tried to let the hyenas have whatever they want with no control. Communism.

>Scar can't make the rain come down
This, it was Rafiki's baboon magic that made the rain go away so he could put his puppet on the throne.

it has great subliminal signaling for children, especially males having to master their own beast and deciding who they want to be.

No, seriously. Everyone who answers different than this is a fucking retard.