Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,
Feels Thread? Let's talk.

Everyone in town probably thinks I'm gay or bi. This sucks because I'm 30 and still misunderstood as fuck.
Friends don't invite me to parties and no actual social skills to move up. Nest stuck at home with program certs.
Moral of the story is don't hang out with assholes and join clubs in school to make new and many people as you can.

that sounds gay as fuck
i'd rather just bottle up the feelings until it ends in a murderous rampage.

I don't want to hurt anyone

I had this problem, then I started hanging out with what a traditional midwestern mother would call "bad company." Alcohol is your friend in moderation user.

just got through telling a story about being dumped over text in another thread if you anons wanna read it. understandable if you anons don't. i'm pathetic

I hate booze. Makes me feel like wasted potential.

Meh, everyone like us sings the same tune at first. But really, your sorry self pitiful situation presents some irony what with the hole "wasted potential" thing don't ya think.

Overlook the stigma, and let loose.

>homescholed for rest of middle school and high school
>only friends are some stoner fags who have zero interest in hanging out in real life.
>piss poor social skills
>overweight currently around 250, should lose it but whats the point?
>no girl will even look in my direction even if i clean up, shave, and dress decent and be friendly.
>i cant really even fuction outside my house let alone in here where my dad thinks im pretty much a dumbass and mom feels like she failed me.
>only people i speak to are parents xbox fags and sometimes grandma.
>everytime i meet new people and actually try to be a decent human they eventually get tired and want nothing to do with me.
>most people i have meant in my life so far have either wanted something from or wanted me to do shit for them or just ignore me.
>growing up, i usually had 2 friends at most and if there is a group im usually with Im only "friends" with maybe 1 of them. The rest either have no interest or just dont like some didnt like me because i guess i was the new guy but this happened alot and for different reasons.
>last time i hung around people my age was in homeschool when we had a field trip. The school i went to had a homeschool section.
>the 1st trip before this one, i hung out with a couple dudes and some others but one of them was cool, atleast i thought.
>the 2nd trip, the dude who i had hadn't seen since trip 1 showed up in the morning afyer me.
>he ignored me even while we were all the classroom taking roll.
>each time i said his name he just ignored me
>sat by myself for the ride there
>every got into their "groups"
>dont have group
>was alone while everyone was in a group chatting, nobody said anything to me the entire time we were there until around the time we were leaving
>my teachers kid, he was cool.
>had small awkward small talk with kid on bus about vidya
>go home get burger king
>watch eastbound and down and try not to feel like shit.

Sorry for shit grammer, too tired and hate using Sup Forums on phone.

Sounds like you were set up for failure lol

Explain.

>homeschool
Never met a well adjusted homeschooley
>250 lbs
bet your parent fed you like shit
>xbox
Dad shoulda put your ass in a sport

Your mom is right user, she did fail you. Now you keep that gravy train rolling.

Why?

Because all a nigga loves is all a nigga knows, and a nigga that don't know much don't grow much

What do you mean by gravy train? I tell she hasn't but like she doesn't listen. How can you say tha- oh yeah i came to Sup Forums to talk about depressing shit in my life. I dont expect help fron here in any shape or form, i just come to these feels threads to ramble.

My suicial girlfriend broke up with me after 15 months of being together. For 2 months of my life I was the lowest I've ever felt, I almost started feeling suicidal myself. I felt so terrible I would feel physically sick. Then earlier this month we got back together, and things are better, and I feel a lot better but every now and then the feeling of loneliness and my depression hits me, and it lasts from a couple minutes to days, and I'm too worried to tell her about that.

Parents fed me well most of the time, occasional mcds here and there just lack of exercise.

I'm not trying to help you MFer.

What i'm saying is your parents didn't raise you right. They did fail you.

Essentially, they taught you to be a failure and now you fail yourself out of habit.

What is English not your first language or do you actually have downies?

I don't sleep much.

buy a Xanax of your local street wigger and work on that then kid

> be me 13, only white kid in the projects
> mom is single mother raising me working odd jobs
> always play by myself, not allowed near nigs
> three nig girls walk by, one flashes me her ass
> other girls laughing as I stare nervous
> I walk to them and try to converse
> become my first friends
> one takes me home becomes my gf
> she has 6 step siblings
> her moms bf beats me up one day for not helping them buy dinner at Popeyes
> come home one day after school he's in my house
> my mom comes into living room in pjs sitting next to him with arm around him
> I flip out and run away
> come back two days later, my moms all beat up
> he was trying to pimp her out
> tell gf and she says he did same to her and was successful for a while til her mom stopped it
> he was dating three women but loved her mom
> go to police and tell them and they investigate
> arrest my mom for prostitution and take my gf away to foster home
> I get taken away to foster home
> been here since.
> fml