Kek worship thread. Sacrifice thine repeating digits to the green shitposter and your desires will come to fruition

Kek worship thread. Sacrifice thine repeating digits to the green shitposter and your desires will come to fruition.
Dubs: Your wish comes true.
Trips: Your wish comes true exactly how you want it, No undesired twists.
Quads: Your wish comes true as with trips but the post directly above you also comes true.
Quints: Everyone in the thread above your post gets what they wish for.

>rolling for people to give me more (you)s

Observe his greatness and worship him you fucking plebs

If dubs all who recognize kek's power are granted mercy from his chaos today. No traffic jams, No craziness at work, No getting triggered by shitty baitposting online like a retard, No relationship trouble Everything will be fine for us today.

Well fuck, Guess my girlfriend's gonna break up with me while we're stuck in traffic trying to get to work because I showed her an offensive frog picture on my phone. GG.

Shit. Kek is not a merciful god

i want my goddamn brain back.

Posting in his name isn't enough to appease him, We must post the green frogs, Kek gains power from memes like any other god gains power from prayer.
Take this humble meme kek and grant my wish: I wish for the denizens of this site to forgive my samefagging and not try to hurt my feelings over it.

Damn dem titties

>slaves to kek: Pepe fortress
>histories of memes and traps
Rolling for more anons to recognize kek's power and become faithful to his image, Which will make him even more powerful in our minds.

Rolling for someone else to get trips before this thread is pruned by heathen mods that wish to suppress the cult of esoteric kekism.

This is the only get in this whole thread so far

Full house get checked

It's a bitter harvest for the faithful this time around user, But keep kek in your heart and your devotion will be rewarded with gets in the future, If our meme god granted our desires everytime we posted in his name then the chaos would be too much even for him.

Rolling for heathen mods to fall in love with kek as we have and allow these humble temples to the smug one to go on without their tyranny.

I wonder what he wished for...

Alright I'm going to bed because I'm a wagecuck that needs sleep for work.

Rolling for good sleep that will leave me waking up satisfied at my desired time.

For your trips of truth you are rewarded with forgiveness of the crime of saving thumbnails.

Checked

I just want to be able to chill out, no anxiety, no anger, just an easy time, and without weed.

praise kek
i need a cute and cuddly little sister.

I'll give you my wish I've already had dubs and trips

I wish for a squire

Checked!

Please let me get a good GPA this semester

fuck. rip dreams

Whats going to happen to make kek intolerable to be associated with? We all know itll happen eventually.

Mass adoption by normies would probably do it.

Praise KEK

There are somethings normies don't like

Give me the ability to stay focused long enough to work on my cartoon and also learn 3d modeling so I can make mod stuff

Glorious Kek please let user finish the Sarah story

>73 posts
>13 posters