Sup Forums what the hell are these? Do they have any meaning or significance to them?

Sup Forums what the hell are these? Do they have any meaning or significance to them?

That is a choker, they are worn as a fashionable ornament.

they're a free pass

>to put it in the ass

/thread

My lil sis wear this. Shes 8. But when i wear this im 20. The boy in my class call my this is the black belt in the blow...

The thicker the choker, the looser the pussy.

its called choker and its a major DEAD GIVEAWAY sign that any girl wearing that is a massive cum dumpster.

It's what you get after you receive a PHD of sucking the D

your little sister is a SLUT in making

No this is wrong. And only thinking the men. Like women just like that. It looks pretty and sweet and at the same time interesting. You have shit fantasies

My sis isnt a slut. All girls wearing this in diffrent colours.

In the late 90s early 2000s those were given away as extras to magazines targeting little girls. Literally every week at least one magazine had one of those as extra. This might explain why Germany is going to shit nowadays.

yeah right..denial is not good dude, choker is a whore sign, and your 8 years old sis is a future slut. Period.

cool stori bro xD

xD

its a black belt for sucking dick

/thread

this.

Sorry, but your sis is a slut

when i was a kid we used to find them inside chips bags. it was like a prize for eating them all

Not sure, I always see femanazi's with them on.

It means she loves cum and that's how deep she can take your throbbing cock.
Deepthroat blackbelt.

Niggu what?

it's a way for men to signal that they are gay bottoms, and if women wear them it means they have daddy issues and will fuck anyone

>fashionable

So her fulm class is a slut? So the world would be in 6 years be full of sluts? Ok. Im not a slut and wear it too. But ok your pros what girls wearing hahaha

Your all dump.

you know when u buy chips as a kid and inside the package u find a little surprise, like a toy. That's it, boys had something like tatoos, girls had that thing to use as a necklace

Black belt of blowjob

It's a collar. Women who wear it know that they're just cattle to be fucked in all their holes on demand.

They're chokers that girls would wear in the 90s/00s. I don't know why they've come back now, esp. the shitty plastic black ones in OP

Is it a choking hazard cause I don't wanna die?

u r right user. i remember the same when nearly every girl at my school was wearing this plastic garbage around 99/00

used when attending rituals for the dark lord

how old are you? and yes if you wear that shit, you are a big slut.

it means they are d/l sluts. I've also heard it coincides with them taking anal.

It's a symbol that the girl likes to be dominated and raped. Basically like an invitation for rape

Women usually wear them to signify that they are whores.

Trannies also wear them to make their adams apple less noticable

I really don't like these wispy lace chokers, but I love the thicker leather ones. Or any solid one really, even if it's ribbon. I just hate this style.

Black belt in sucking cocks, duh.

>Black belt in sucking dick

It means the girl has daddy issues and likes kinky stuff. Also is a turboslut

kek

You actually can't tell how sexually promiscuous someone is based on whether or not they're wearing a certain reasonably common accessory. This is just another attempt to control women by telling them what they can or can't do, lest they be labeled a *gasp* slut.

It's stupid and regressive to buy into that shit.

cite the scientific journal with the study

>The boy in my class call my this is the black belt in the blow...

Holy shit a smart person on Sup Forums

>how people present themselves to the world has absolutely no bearing on the kind of person they are
just use fucking common sense once in a while, not everything has to fit into your snowflake ideology

>asserts extremely spurious correlation
>thinks burden of proof is not on them

Yeah no. Add in the fact that Sup Forums is extremely sexist and I think it's totally valid to claim that this is just another example. It is neither logical, fair, nor right to A, shame women for what they wear and B, shame women for their sexuality.

sluts are still worthless for anything but a cum dump. this will never change.

I didn't claim that. You're attempting to make my claim so general as to make it sound absurd. That was not the argument that I made.

And even if it were, that statement doesn't come even close to making the extremely spurious correlation between wearing a choker and being very sexually active any more believable.

Honestly that sounds like the type of thing someone says just to get a rise out of another person. We all know that is full of sexist implications and is an extremely regressive point of view.

lol you can pretend all you want. sluts are still sluts and theres nothing you can say that will ever change peoples minds.

>That was not the argument that I made.
when you boil it down yes it was
>And even if it were....blah blah
when are the only two times you choke someone? When your either killing them or fucking them. That choker is a not so subtle display of her being choked. Thats the name of the fucking thing. So unless shes into dude choking her to kill her, shes into dude choking her while they fuck her. And if you dont think women dont put that much thought and effort into something as retarded as clothes and personal presentation you are underage and need to get the fuck off the internet or you are a grill in denial in which case you should go back to the kitchen and bear some children.

>speaking like this
>not being a tumblr faggot

tell me, are you trolling?

+2 to dick sucking ability

They just plain don't look good. They should go away.

if he was it was a successful b8. I do agree with you on the common sense part tho.

I work with kids and I feel like most female kiddos who are around middle school age wear that shit if they're not from a traditional/conservative family.

>when you boil it down
You mean when you fundamentally change my claim by generalizing it to the point of absurdity?

It's obviously called a choker because it's an accessory that's worn around the neck. All of those other claims you're making are literally just you projecting your oversexualized and oversimplified view of women. You cannot claim with any logical level of confidence that women are going through the absurd male fantasy you just described to me each time they make a choice in next accessory.

Again, my point is further evidenced by the fact that we're in Sup Forums, you literally just called me a tumblr faggot, this is a perfectly valid reason to assume the spurious claims here are made because of latent sexism and not because of logical valid reasoning.

All of this.
Kek

Holy shit dude.
Your point is agreeable but you
sound like a massive pseudo intellectual faggot.
Go back to /lit/

> xD

You give me hope for humanity.

so true

>You mean when you fundamentally change my claim by generalizing it to the point of absurdity?
>generalizing
and this is where you are an annoying faggot.
generalizing is the only way to get somewhere on the dicussion of any topic. For example, obviously not EVERY SINGLE woman who wears a choker likes it rough and to be joked. But are we going to argue about every individual case, or just the vast majority. If we went through every specific case we would be discussing this stupid fucking thing until the world ended in a nuclear holohoax.

>the rest of your post
you are a deluded faggot. Women operate on an emotional level and are evolutionarily programed to fuck, raise children and take care of camp. Just because the 60s happened doesnt erase hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. Everything that has to do with the way they present themselves is a direct correlation to how they behave sexually, and necessarily so. In a wild situation the only way a woman survives is if she finds a man who will protect and provide for her. What does she have to give in return for this protection? Her cunt. Just use your fucking common sense to draw some basic instinctual conclusions. Obviously those conclusions arent going to be perfectly accurate, but they will be a dam site closer than whatever you come up with in study hall.
The only reason im not arguing in good faith and just calling you a faggot is because of how you speak. You come here, to the former asshole of the internet and expect to get your knob knoshed because of your buzzword usage. guess what faggot, that shit isnt the norm around here yet so you can shove it right up your ass as soon as your wife's boyfriend's dick is vacated from said orifice.

>You actually can't tell how sexually promiscuous someone is based on whether or not they're wearing a certain reasonably common accessory. This is just another attempt to control women by telling them what they can or can't do, lest they be labeled a *gasp* slut.

There are some accessories or signals that are so overt that it does make sense to generalize. Tongue piercings for women who like giving head, tramp stamps for women who like it in the ass, black spade ankle tattoos for married women who like black cock, carabiner key rings on a belt loop for lesbians, colored bandana codes for gay fetishes, and black chokers for submissive sluts. Chokers became a subtler, more socially acceptable symbol or black leather collars, often studded, historically used in the BDSM community.

Admittedly, some people may use these without intending the commonly accepted meaning. But that doesn't negate the fact that it's got a popularly accepted cultural meaning.

ur sexist bruh
i'd hate to think what the view of your world looks like. fucking low intelligence retards smh

post girls with chokers

spoken like a true wizard

But the world is full of sluts. I really don't know where you're trying to go with this argument.

>Implying you're the god of fashion
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't home slice

>tumblr faggot
>low intelligence retards

shits hilarious when an internet argument just gets down to namecalling.

>realizes the world for what it is
>not for what people wish it was
>LOL UR SO DUMB, WHY ARENT YOU ON BOARD WITH THE NEW AGE??/?
Yes you would hate my worldview because it sucks, and you know why?
because when you actually have to survive life instead of just having the system hold your hand until youre 26, when youve been alive long enough to have more than half the people in your life shit on you, when you have been beaten down by the bullshit in life for decades, not years but decades, youll understand that shit aint rainbows. Youll understand that generalizations and stereotypes, while not always true, will save you a lot of time and pain in the ass. grow up faggit.

jesus you're fucking retarded

I'm literally saying that the majority of women do not go through your absurd thought process when considering a choker. My comments about generalization didn't have to do with the number of women we were referring to.

Then you go and make a bunch of BS claims about evolution and the inherent role of women, ideas that women have been trying to free themselves from for decades now, ideas that serve only to perpetuate inequality.

When you imply that women are helpless and trade sex for protection, and go on to extrapolate that ridiculous notion to mean that all women who wear chokers like to be choked in the bedroom, you make yourself sound real dumb.

Additionally you seem to realize that Sup Forums has changed, which is a good thing. You're honestly sounding like you don't belong here anymore.

Okay now someone's just samefagging.
There are like maybe 4 people in this thread.

spoken like a manchild still living with his parents with imaginary failures

I've fucked plenty of women with tramp stamps, almost none of whom did anal. Never heard them correlated to anal specifically. Just that chicks who get tramp stamps are easy in general.

>Whom

It's who, friend

I'm just kidding. There are like maybe 3 including me.
>belonging in Sup Forums
>wanting to be that retarded
>Ishiggitydiggity

That's how i KNOW that you're a newfag.

I'm not your friend, pal.

Im 20 and not a slut .

>admitting you dont belong here
>wanting me to write dissertations to connect my points rather than mulling it over for 3 minutes before responding
If you do have a dick, you are the pathetic example of why the world will fail before I die. Youll either starve, die of dysentery or get raped by a pack of wild niggers

>imaginary failures
nigger my failures arent imaginary. and living in a trailer aint the parents house.
My life sucks, but im not as pathetic as the basement neets here

I'm not your pal, buddy

My sister wears one and she was a massive slut in high school that turned into a dyke in college.

Who gives a fuck about Germany? Gtfo my board Eurocuck

I'm not your buddy, faggot

When things become mainstream you have to accept the separation of the thing from its roots.

Saying something "sucks" doesn't mean you're literally saying it sucks dick. Women or men with tongue piercings don't get them for the purpose of giving oral sex. Being a hacker didnt have anything to do with gaining unauthorized access to an account or computer 20 years ago.

Things change, and it's not logical, fair or right to simply assume everyone is acting based on the original context of s thing.

I'm not your faggot, fudgepacker

It isnt. Bcause 2 girls from 10 are sluts the full world? Go out from the internet and look on the real World .

I've got a dick and I recognize the privilege that it affords me, which is why I seek to understand the plight of women and share the understanding with others.

I feel like at this point both of you are saying the same thing just with different extents of social progressiveness/conservatism.

>found the cuck

troll confirmed
night all

Literally not even trolling. The only reason you'd choose to believe that is so that you don't have to consider my opinions as valid and carry on with your sexist regressive beliefs.

Of course, plastic bracelets are totally the reason why the world's going to shit.

I'm not certain which two girls you're talking about, because I'm not the person you were arguing with. Just saying, there are plenty of sluts in the world. Obviously, it isn't "full" of sluts in a literal sense, but there's more than enough to go around. If you know what I'm saying.

you should wear a rope around your neck as it hangs from the ceiling instead you fucking faggot