What are some other examples of a kino masked as a flick?

What are some other examples of a kino masked as a flick?

Click
Observe and Report

This was a bore. Im all in for weird druggie movies than dont need to have much sense, im totally cool if you want to get metaphysical or whatever just dont FUCKING WASTE MY TIME. God this movie started good, the whole montague at the beginning made me go "oh shit we about analyze bro dude culture and deconstruct america or some shit" NOOOOOOPEEEEEE, here is another scene of girls in a pool thinking about going home or fucking I dont even know, here is a scene with James Not Brando Franco playing a white nigger, oh look here one of the girls puts a gun inside his mouth, now thats sexy huh?
I dont even fucking remember how it ended, Harmony dropped the ball hard on this one but it happens to the best directors.

I honestly got more entertainment and horniness watching that picture instead of the movie.

Drive
Tree of Life
The Witch

Samantha benson>Vanessa hudgens>Selina Gomez> whatshername korine

someone post the webm of vanessa

you know the one

it's ashley not samantha m8
also pudgens is best, no debating

>Spring Breakers
This shit was a glorified hour and a half long music video. I'll never get that hour and a half of my life back. Fuck you, Harmony Korine.

is this what ur looking for

t. pleb

spring breakers was meme trash. harmony korine is a hack.

t. Easily impressed faggot

It was all style, no substance. Any of you who recommend it to anyone will be left behind when the rapture occurs.

amy smart is amazing

thats it my man

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

Correct order not even a question.

can't beat a bit of pudgy hudgy

Implying Franco wasn't the hottest girl in that movie

Tokyo Drift

what a lovely tummy

would lay my head on it /10

You mean the exact opposite. I watched it because I expected kino due to Korine but got a flick that tried instead. And the normies didn't watch it for sure.

Anyway, Babadook.

>this entire post

"no"

>Tree of Life
>Flick in any way whatsoever
What?

word

Normies didn't watch it and that's a fact.

People familiar with Korine watched it and were disappointed instead.

I forgot the people of Sup Forums that watched it for the girls and the memes like yourself. Maybe you found kino if your main genre is capeshit.

Also babadook is kino, it needs to be said again.

O
Upon reflection, Spring Breakers isn't my favorite film from Korine (a few leagues away from his opus Gummo, Mister Lonely and Trash Humpers, all of which fantastic) but seeing this dry field that is the current independent cinema I think its a valuable breathe of fresh air. I also think most of the audience will take a "dont do degeneracy and messy stuff" message in the end of the movie which is also good.

THIS
H
I
S

style vs substance is a meme. haven't seen spring breakers tho

>style and substance are mutually exclusive
why do people think this

i love the knife scene

I hate to bully but everything you said makes you sound like a complete fucking moron to be quite honest.

these are the only correct ones in the thread

I will add a couple:

Detention
Southland Tales
Gamer
Magic Mike XXL

You would need legitimate brain damage to think anyone was ever saying that.

>I fucked around with a chick that could easily pass as her slightly thicker twin
>She got knocked up and married some faggot in the Air Force
Now every time I watch Crank I want to die.

these are just amazing flicks
kino has to do with themes analyzed, not the actual quality of film making

You call Spring Breakers a flick and then call Babadook kino in the same post? Fucking KEK

I didn't post any of those movies but you sound like a retard.

Kino just refers to a great movie that is elevated above the blockbuster chaff. The "themes analyzed" (are you in grade 4 perhaps) don't determine a movie's qualities. If you're attempting to make your kino classifications sound more legitimate then you may want to use better terminology that doesn't make you sound like a 12 year old.

would have been kino if he could get all the disney chicks to show their tits

what a missed opportunity

Don't feel bad, he's probably just underage
>only 1 month to go

you obviously haven't been paying attention to the kino threads

>Gamer
I've been putting this off, but you may have convinced me to finally watch it

Bump

it's pretty amazing

I'm not a big fan of Crank but those dudes (the 2 guys responsible for both films) definitely have major skills in terms of filmmaking and the ideas they want to explore through a scifi lens

Bad Santa is the best example of a masked kino.

>Spring breakers
trying so hard and pretentiously to seem "2deep4u" and edgy.

as if it was written by a teenage emo boy.

Training Day

Kino underneath a flick read the OP.
I will say it until you embryos finally get it.

not exactly but the person he replied to was implying that style isn't substantive when it comes to film, and that's wrong

Film is in fact a visual medium, but with movies like Spring Breakers the style becomes a crutch to prop up a soulless, bloated production that doesn't utilize said style to push anything compelling forward. It's a shell of a movie.

I want to fuck whoever the pink haired one is...absolutely fucking semen demon who's sole source of nutrition is semen...I swear I would drop infinite loads in her.

>that title

why are you up so late juan, you have work tomorrow

oh, wait

ahahahaha

>tfw being a neet is actually pretty common in your country

how deep can a nation fall

first movie is the perfect explanation why Andrew Garfield cant work as Peter Parker

Crank didn't seem to have much below the surface, but what it had, I will admit I really enjoyed. Probably will be looking into the rest of their work as well after I watch Gamer. If you have any top recs feel free to post em.

>Any of you who recommend it to anyone will be left behind when the rapture occurs.

Still my absolute favorite film. If I could only have access to one film for all eternity, it would be Big Trouble in Little China.

This.

The fact that the sequel is pretty much never going to get made, is a fucking travesty.

This is actually movie masked as motion picture.

do you actually think thats pudgy?

jesus Sup Forums genuinely is full of virgins

>Mean Girls

agreed :

she put on weight for the roll

I want to taste her feet

Robocop
Starship Trooper
Showgirl

This movie is the objective pleb filter.

Good ones. Verhoeven is the definition of this.

Also Brian De Palma. And in his time, Hitchcock too was just considered genre flick.

>he gets off telling others they're stupid instead of replying to the points

No points to reply to. You may as well have not watched the film at all.

that is le point ;P

Would you like some sausage daddy?