He Always Does!!!!!!

Abreu for Ichiro. Cap this.

The White Sox signed MVP shortstop Jimmy Rollins which continues their long storied tradition of bringing on players past their primes. Rollins won the MVP in 2007, but hey, he used to be good. This is the Kenny Williams way of doing business, because what Kenny wants, Kenny gets, even if it’s a decade too late. Imagine that hot popular girl that you had a crush on in high school, but she thought that you were a dork and would never give you the time of day. It’s your 20-year reunion, you’ve become very successful and she has gained 80 pounds, been to prison and loves booze for breakfast. You wanted it back then and now you’re going to close that deal. That’s the Kenny Williams way! Your parents would not buy you those Air Jordans back in 1990 because they were too expensive. You’re 39 now and have your own income and now you can buy all the Jordans you want to. That’s the Kenny Williams way! You were not allowed to see Guns N’ Roses in their prime in 1991 and then they broke up. Axl and Slash are in their 50’s now but the band is back and you have front row tickets. That’s the Kenny Williams way! Let’s look back on the players that the White Sox brought in way too late. These guys were MVP’s, All Stars and rock star players in their primes way before their time in Chicago. Age, injuries and declining skills do not stop the White Sox. It’s time to play…..KENNY ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klMz7g1JSmg
sportsmockery.com/2016/03/aging-old-past-prime-white-sox-players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put back on your name based AJ

Price=Wrong, bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=klMz7g1JSmg

sportsmockery.com/2016/03/aging-old-past-prime-white-sox-players/

>bartolo colon was on the white sox

mvp almost a decade ago lmao nice franchise

Are you insinuating that Kenny doesn't ALWAYS get his man? Because he does.

>Ichiro
>Arod
>Buehrle
>Pierzynski
>Manny
>Julio Franco
>that japanese woman knuckleballer
>drake laroche

any other good targets for Kenny?
I think this team can win it all next season

Yes.

Paulie is going to come back with a single season 17 WAR.

Cap ^

You add in Milton Bradley and there's no way we don't go on a deep playoff run. Maybe pick up the heavy back end of Pujols contract???

I hear Prince Fielder might be available

How about Abreu, Frazier, and Roberston for Gallo?

-KW

Kek

But the thing is, kW actually does this kind of shit.

I hear Grady Sizemore is healed up and ready to play..

Playing hardball, eh? Fine, have Melky as well.

Can we get some Rocco Baldelli, too?

Two Words:

>Josh Hamilton

Oh, certainly.

And, as we speak, Rick Hahn is in the Dominican republic, trying to talk Sammy Sosa out of retirement.

Yep.

>>Two separate stints.

How autistic is the Whos fanbase that they make their own /eternal/ tier threads?

Give me fuel

Give me fire

Gimme that which I desire...

That's what happens when the product on the field is so crappy, have to find other means of entertainment like autism

This meme is generally true, but they just traded Sale and Eaton for like seven young prospects so it seems like an awfully stupid time for you to bring it up.

Ryan Howard has Kenny's name written all over him