Do you think he's being a bit of a cunt? Massive overreaction for what she did. Nothing serious

Do you think he's being a bit of a cunt? Massive overreaction for what she did. Nothing serious

Confirmed bait.

Kill yourself.

good for her. bout time she revealed to the world her bitch attitude.

She tries to get him imprisoned and ruin his life and you think he over reacted? Your a fuckwit.

Nope. I'm not her, nor do I know her. But what she did wasn't the best, it's not sue worthy

lets hope she actually gets raped

youre probably a white knight faggot op, this bitch deserves to have her life ruined. she couldve ruined his career because she was being a retarded bitch

She's a psycho bitch and he's a psycho stalker.

They deserve to be miserable together.

OP is baiting you niggers

I hope a nigger rapes a baby in that bitch for real

Poor bait is poor.

The bitch deserves it

California

stopped reading there. Cali is fucked

>wanting to attend a certain high school is considered stalking
stretch your asshole wide for that strap on, cuck, only female attention you'll get for being a good white knight

Actually it is.

She won't face any consequences though.

Women never face any real consquences for anything so you know, there's that you can be happy about I guess. After all, no way will it backfire in any significant cultural level. :^]

Calexit when
Nip Commiefornia off the US and let them dehydrate

Fuck with a jew, get sued. She should have expected it.

nice b8 m8.

Considering the fact that any allegation of rape (no matter how spurious it turns out to be) will taint a person's reputation even if legal system acquits them, the public will label him as a rapist

I would have done a lot worse.

This is obviously the kind of Stacy that ruins lives for fun and profit. I'd commit arson, but a lawsuit is fine too.

>not understanding difference between high school and college
>calling people cuck

yup, pretty much par for the course.

I would shoot her in the belly and watch her die.. fucking cunt

Try harder or become an hero

Not going to get anything. The system is intentionally biased against men in these cases.

Hope a gang of niggers rape her... And their lawyer uses this as evidence to attack her credibility.

Noice Bait.

saged

This gives me an idea. Let's keep a database of false rape accusers and ACTUALLY rape them, so they would not be believed

If there's one thing Sup Forums wants, it's getting away with rape

cali. nuff said.

Im going to reply to you telling you this is bait and how not baited i am haha i got em boys

Bullshit. You accuse a man of something like that, and it's a lie, You deserve to have your life wrecked. I would feel ok if she had to register as a sex offender as punishment. Even then I still don't feel like it's harsh enough