ITT: actresses/actors past their prime

ITT: actresses/actors past their prime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqVP575Yn7U
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3418608/Chloe-Grace-Moretz-goes-incognito-flight-Heathrow-hours-rendezvous-British-beau-Brooklyn-Beckham.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any girl below 12 is uneateable

you can say that again

STFU BITCH SHE'S PERFECT

agreed desu

Mischa

Reminder she "works out" 7 days a week

youtube.com/watch?v=pqVP575Yn7U

Cocaine's a hellava drug. So is meth.

>Apologize and you can take a whiff

A shank?

14 years old chloe was the best chloe

downhill after that

DILIT THIS

NOPE

10 years old was the best.

>just turned 24
>the ONLY WAY those feet will ever be on my face and dick is if by some fucking miracle I become rich and famous and manage to stop being black and turn into a white guy within the next 3-4 years

IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!

just kidnap her

>implying I could survive in jail when I inevitable get caught trying to kidnap her
>implying I'd even make to jail and wouldn't immediately be gunned down by her security

n-no thanks user. I guess I'll just have to settle for daydreaming about her milking my dick with her feet.

It shows

what do you think of these?

thicc

oh god i lost it

>Be lesbian
>Be pretty

Your GF is fuckin ugly

Why?

>not shooopin in the cameltoe
shit tbqh

problem?

love

Exist more beautiful lesbian than her GF.

nice yeezys

One of those goblins is supposed to be pretty?

Kstew used to be :(

>implying

C'mon Kristen Stewart is cute, not a 10/10.

But her GF is fuckin ugly.

Wait... Was that supposed to prove me wrong?

Kathleen turner.

is this real?

CHEERS LUV THE CAVALRY IS HERE

STOP IT! NOW!

I would honestly worship those legs and feet tbph

8/10

Would cum on. Soles are needed for better evaluation though.

exactly what i was thinking

She likes black dudes.
You actualy have a better chance.

Kek

she looks better now than she did back then. she was too skinny back then

For real?

No she don't

Her BF is White.

hmm

She's been blacked. Yes.

cigarette behind ear and in mouth

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3418608/Chloe-Grace-Moretz-goes-incognito-flight-Heathrow-hours-rendezvous-British-beau-Brooklyn-Beckham.html

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

dat some serious cheese

CHOLE LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

poor chloe for having a fucked up weird body. she's not even really overweight, she just has weird hips and a nonexistent bust.

If only she were as attractive as her voice

meh

she aged like a normal person at least. many actresses look like plastic monsters at her age or younger

lol chloe getting btfo on the coolness scale by chance. she legit looks like his teenaged foster cousin.

Who dis?

Middle ground?

Uhh...have you even met many pretty "lesbians"? They're literally mentally ill so you can't expect them to make rational choices.

My best friend is a qt and she used to be a lesbian. Dated a fat, ugly, manly one for years and was crazy and self-harming the whole time. Now she's sane and happy and magically she became straight.

More like Bisexual?

She is bi not just lesbian or straight, asshole

>Daily Reminder: This was Chloe's most highest peak.

What went so fuckin wrong, guys?

>lost Sony roughly 200 million dollars on a beloved and famous franchise that was seen as a guaranteed money maker like Star Wars
>this is even after his script had several huge changes because it was absolute shit

He will never work on another large budget movie again.

He even wrote a song about how he's addicted to cigarettes.

Thanks god

Hurrr durrr someone has swallowed the Kool-Aid.

During this lesbian period my friend declared many, many,times how she was a lesbian with no interest in guys.

"Magically", as her mental health improved her interest in men grew and grew. Now she exclusively dates men.

It doesn't take a genius to see how Kstew used to date guys. Then she started acting strange, cheating with older married men... and POOF, now she is a lesbian. She is very clearly a troubled girl and I would put a lot of money on her straightening out once her life gets together.

Puberty and adolesence. Women completely spoil after 12, this is a truth of the universe.

As far as why she spoiled so awfully, I have no idea. Maybe she's just a lazy bitch who doesn't work out properly. I don't believe a body like that is hereditary.

Well, when she was the queen of Sup Forums.

Many users used to call her "man's hands" or "man's arms" but that was cute on that time.

Now is fuckin gross.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Maybe she dont trust in man, cuz she is a whore. She thinks men are the problem, when in fact she is "the problem".

no doubt, when she gets tired of his girlfriend. She will go for a guy.

kek