My GF. You jelly, Sup Forumsitches?

My GF. You jelly, Sup Forumsitches?

She looks like a nice girl, you should treat her well and have loads of kids.

no

yuck i think you left her in the oven too long it got sun spots too

>Jelly
my dick is and so should your's be. she is not someone i would ever put my dick in.

>pathetic sloppy drooping boobs too far apart from each other
>dat mole
>what-the-hell tan
>blah 4/10 face
Nope.

Op this guy fucked you.

Ah, good to know there's some guy out there desperate enough to love a girl with pudding for tits.

Her tits look like wonky sandbags

some real titty connoisseurs in this thread

Those tits have fetal alcohol syndrome

Jesus, it has to give her crippling body image issues looking in a mirror every morning after a shower

Her tits looks like all the cum she has taken over the past year put into a bag then on her chest

*Faggots

Well I guess "guys" like you are like the old saying, "Beggars can't be choosers."

and you exclusively bone supermodels?

dat some saggy tits there. Would hit with bowl of eggs.

i've seen this pic ages ago on Sup Forums. post the one with the wrestling mask.

It sure is getting summer here with an answer like that.
Going to an extreme answer like that suggests I hit a little too close to home on my remark. Oh well. Enjoy your 3/10s.

i like you man

When you finally manage to pull a girl and you post a pic on Sup Forums telling everyone you got your first girlfriend!!!!!!11!1!1!1!!1!

you sir are cancer

show me what you got

fixd

show us your > 3/10s and we'll shut up

This is the ugliest pair of tits i have seen in my entire life.

> dedicated Sup Forums scientist since 2015

There's something really wrong about these tits.

trips demand you post this

Holy hell you're sure defensive about your ugly gf. Whatever. I won't post my gf BECAUSE Sup Forums, but the one on the right in this pic looks damn close to her although a bit older and brunette.

Does she have that nose too?

It's really close. I tease her a little bit about it. It's her non-cancerous personality that drew me to her.

> except she's a manga drawing on a pillow

and her non-saggy tits i take it...?

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You sure seem like a guy who values inner beauty

kek, this. also op is a faggot.

Let us decide. Post a pic or it didn't happen you little virgin.

Again you're extremely self conscious about settling for that chick.
Even a great personality can't get me to stay with a mess sexually.
That is true. It could be that OP is so messed up that his pic really isn't his girl either. Maybe he can't even do that well. We'll never know....
I value both. I won't settle for just one or the other though, and neither should you. Unless...

You're a freakin' fifth grader if you think I'd expose anyone I was dating to Sup Forums.

thank you for your dedication to this thread user. also you're a virgin.

and op's pic is a fake, i've seen this picture ages ago on Sup Forums. there was a full set, including a wrestling mask.

Those tits are fucked

> freakin'

How come her tits melted?

then cut off face and show body

Then why get so defensive if someone doesn't find the slag in OP's pic attractive? How much pussy do you think you'll get for defending her?

not defending anything, i just like to fuck with you... you're the one typing your fingers sore

this. unless OP posts the wrestling mask pic it's not his gf

Nailed it. Now double bag it.Sexy time

Right. You believe that. I'm at work. Any anybody can learn to type a few simple sentences within a few moments. I'm sure you're really patting yourself on the back on the expert troll job you pulled over a guy who simply didn't like some ugly chick.

I just don't have it on this computer, that's all. She is 100% my gf

does she make you suck her dick?

still defending yourself

does your boss know you spend all your office time googling pseudo gf lookalikes and dank memes?

I actually did find it, but I'm not posting it in this thread because almost all of you have been cunts about her

fuck off faggot