My crush discovered a creep photo I took. What the hell do I do?

My crush discovered a creep photo I took. What the hell do I do?

get a better gf.

Was it of her?

I said crush

he said crush not slampiggu

of her ass yes

Share on /b

own it, and laugh it off
tell her she has a nice ass.

You have to kill her now. I'm so sorry.

yeah I hope it's gonna go down like that

how'd she discover it?

damn she was so nice

we were playing an app together and she accidentally pushed some damn button and I forgot to close the pic

niiiice faggot

Below is your best option

You tell her she has a fine ass, and you took a pic. Don't call it a creepshot, don't make it weird. Stop being a pussy else whats the point in having a crush on em?

Unless she's thinking about the cops why not just own up to it and ask her out?

what was her reaction?

OP is done

Was she flattered?

ofc im not gonna call it a creepshot
no cops for sure
the thing is she saw the pic and didnt get a reaction. But im 100% sure she saw it...

OP here. Pic related.

I am so embarrassed that she worked out I was creeping on her.

kek having a crush. you beta loser

send her your tribute pics ;)

she's also been in a relationship for 3 years with some cunt that doesn't treat her well

can you post the pic user, we have to see if its bad. (as in the situation)

They never do, even if it's you some other guy will see you don't treat her well, it's funny like that.

Learn to sing Robert Palmer's "simply irresistible"

If the topic ever comes up, break into song.

won't post the pic sorry, but it's very similar to the thread pic, just a closeup

she probably wont care as much as you do now, just play it cool, you both know now, so just be polite and maybe she'll fuck you after she's done with her relationship.. or you could go Omega, and steal her now.

Honestly, if she didnt say something along the lines of "wtf!" or something, she probably doesnt mind it too too much, especially if you guys were cool enough to be sharing your phone.

looks like a nigger. kys.

just post it user, you swear she's gonna find out,

>just crop it or something.

Dubs of truth. Postem user

actually that makes allot of sense thank you

key is to be super respectful now, she knows you got a thing for her, so just dont ruin it.. she's probably a tiny bit flattered

do NOT get caught with your phone pointed at her again tho, once was enough, twice could get her creeped out and ruin your future chances.

>post pic user, dafuq., im giving solid advise.

Did you expect to be showered in pussy, tits, and ass?

she didn't see me take the picture, just the picture itself

no yeah i know, just dont let her catch you, cuz that would could be potentially awful for you.

yeah agreed