Is tails on a non honeypot cp site safe? What more can i do to cober up

Is tails on a non honeypot cp site safe? What more can i do to cober up

Other urls found in this thread:

tails.boum.org/support/faq/index.en.html#index21h2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welp now you're being watched and so am I.

>vpn
Sucks to be you m8

VPN does virtually nothing to keep you private.

Mobile datata?

Can someone answer my question please? Im a horny fuck and cant controll my desires im a shut in this the only way to cope im also 19

Yor pc is shit af

Its a random screen shot dumbass i wouldnt post my specs to 4'clusterfuck'Chan

Google for "nudist family pics"

It's legal and should not get you in any kind of trouble.

>Google
No its not enough I need to see some action and cum

Honestly, what makes you want to see that? they aren't even developed. nothing jiggles, there's no hair..

:\

Thats the thing their cute, soft, squishy, adorble little giggles
Im also starting a pedo ama thread if you like to join look it up on the catalog

If you're using the latest Tails 'out of the box' and keep to .onion sites, and don't try to download anything or do anything other than lurk, you're pretty much fine.

Almost every security vulnerability has been caused by windows based clients (Severely outdated ones) or by people leaking personally identifiable information (clear net id's and emails etc)

There will be a lot of 12yo leet hackers who will baselessly try to fear monger about such things. But look, if you buy a sports car to drive everywhere at 200mph before you can even drive you're going to crash, and if you boot tails to only lurk dank pizza.. well.

Nah im expirenced got knowlege of what im doing

How many have you diddled

None and it will stay that way

what is non honeypot?

Well than, what's the question?
If you know how Tor operates...
The main question people ask is if they should Vpn > Tor.
Which can be found here:
Can I use Tails with a VPN?
tails.boum.org/support/faq/index.en.html#index21h2

I mean tails is a non persistent os, so...
If you did have 'something', than using veracrypt with a hidden volume on a Usb is a solution.

But so far as 'extra layers of security' basically no, Tails already spoofs mac (etc) and does all sorts of things by default. However i'm not certain of it's ability to be used to access clear net sites, if that's what you are doing. You would have to decide between a securely user paid vpn Vs Tails.

No von because the vpn might track what you are doing even if after you open tor
At least thats how i did it

But i cant just lurk cant i screen shot or download them and then put them in vera box?

So far as i know, to 'view' a picture is to already have loaded it, to save it is to copy it from the browser cache to a vera box. So that's fine.
Files and video on the other hand need to be actually 'downloaded' and so involves extra steps so to speak.
Sadly user, that is so far as I know.

You can subscribe to a Vpn with gift cards, bitcoin and all sorts of non traceable currency with no identification required anywhere along the way.
Contrary to baseless fear mongering, most creditable vps's DO NOT log (For various reasons) - But even if they 'did', your account isn't traceable to a person. (Unless your leaking personal information while using it {personal email etc})

What about vids?
I just feel paranoid and delete my cp collection and it was the 3rd time i did it
And its crafted vera box in a locked updateless encyript win 7

Sorry user, Your issue is beyond my knowledge

Ahh just answer me
Am i too paranoid? Even though nothing happend for 1 year since i started?

Obvious troll is obvious

Fuck of my own little late

I was busted after 3 years. Mom was NOT happy to see what was inside my pc, when the cops seized it

Worst part of my shitty life

Dude don't

Just go to a site with magnet links and torrent them it's the easier route

Sameanon as above:
Yes

How did you keep it on your pc? I hope it wasnt in win 10 linked to onedrive and a folder called not cp

This is why you use encryption. I was busted as well but I have used encryption... And i forgot my password which was 60+ chars.

WWWhy?

Mine is 8
Did you go scot free?

Your mother must be so ashamed.

As someone who knows about tech your 8 char password will be bruteforced within about 2 hours and thats being nice.

No cp charges were persued if that's what you mean

Oh do you still do it now?

For what? I didnt go to prison for anything.

Can u teach me wat do to stay safe when boosted and i hab vera as well

Just download Skyrim with Loli mods then you can do whatever your dirty mind think on it

If you are doing anything illegal tails is the best option. Next truecrypting your drives is a must a passphrase of about 20-30 chars is what you need.

Tails is vulnerable to exploits but it uses apparmor to isolate javascript and other attack vectors from getting your IP.

Windows doesnt

Tails is best option for a noob

Anything else senpai? I kind of know that

Nothing else tails is honestly by far the best...To use only reason people are busted is because they use windows and their IP gets exposed by third party software like media players

Do the world a favor. Please fucking kill yourself. Right now. Livestream it so we know the world is a better place

OP, ever consider changing your mentality on this stuff so that you don't risk jail?

I'm not saying get rid of your urges, because obviously you aren't planning on it. I mean transform them into something sustainable and productive so you dont an hero in jail after getting caught with a tangible weight of CP files on your drive.

You already seem decided on not banging little girls, so good on you, I guess. But what about, instead of teasing yourself and torturing yourself until you cave and do something terrible, you get a decent job, strip down all superfluous expenses, and basically become a hermit. Save your cash, and every 3 years, take a 2 week long vacation to Thailand and bang all the little girls you want. Its legal there, or moreso, so you wont ever get punished. You can even record shit and bring it back on a physical drive or something if you figure it out, but it stays off the net. that's super illegal though so obviously take care, although idgaf cause you shouldn't be diddling little girls.

Just saying, if you get a job and become productive, you can still indulge your degeneracy legally. And well, delayed gratification. It may suck in the time in between, but you picked a terrible sucky thing to like, so spend your life strung on and feeling like shit and paranoid, or do it right and legally and still be a terrible person, but just not in the country.

fucking lol'd.

It adds an obfuscation level that makes things short of terrorism not worth it.
All known vpn ips are banned on Sup Forums. Unless you pay for a Sup Forums pass.

wtf is this whiteknighting here?

you people are the same fags who share those "motivational" bullshit everywhere... "see the positive..." fuck you and your attitude. This is dishonest and just stupid. He craves for it and you think a "kys" or "at least u dont fuck em" would change anybodys minds?
Get your own shit together, because if i know one thing, then its people who provide such "tipps" struggle themselves with their shittier lives. Have fun.

I dont really see how trying to help him bang little thai girls is white knighting, but ok. I dont think I once shamed him for being pedo, I just told him he shouldn't be doing this shit, which is pretty obvious. Lots of people do shit they shouldn't its not on me to care. I gave him advice to keep himself safe, because liking little girls in USA is a really shitty, sucky, bad thing to like, if for no other reason than you go to jail.

Funny that since im posting from a vpn

Okay. i was just trolling around like the idiot i actually am. i think pedos deserve all the shame they get. it isnt illegal without reason (i know some will disagree) though i think less harm would be done if he stays home jerking off to material which would've been produced anyway. Taking part in it, even in another country, shouldnt be something somebody would want to achieve. But youre basically right.. and you wanted to actually help - so good on you. Also nice dubs.

Suicide is a viable option for you

yea, i dont agree one bit, but its just a different kind of sickness. and whats a sickness to one person is just a fetish to another. Jerking to traps can get you killed while marrying an 8 year old is legal in some places. It's all just where you grew up. Idk, it may not be good by any measure, but my measure of good isnt the universal truth, and it's less evil than having a killing people fetish or something. so as long as he goes and fucks off to whereverstan to get his peep sucked by a toddler i wont care anymore than generally thinking its a shit decision and knowing i wouldnt do it.

i understand your argument.
i just have to say.. idk if getting killed isnt better than getting raped or even semi-raped. you would have to get through your whole life with that which i could imagine is pretty hard. On the other hand: Murderer could be just one clean shot and its done. idk both things are cruel. and i agree with you: i also just think its a bad decision, wouldnt go out of my way to do something against it lul

i thought Tails was just an Operation System.
don't you need something to securely connect to the outside world...like Tor?