Will Sup Forums get more african in the future? I think this forum is a little too eurocentric now

Will Sup Forums get more african in the future? I think this forum is a little too eurocentric now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just invite some Nigerian posters from Nairaland to come on Sup Forums.

those niggers will barely be literate by 2100, how do you expect them to understand our intelligent humor

And we are funding this.

oceania rising when

*we are vanish*

They tend to overestimate the future African growth quite a bit.

>'intelligent humor'
Argentinians are niggers XD

That would be a bad idea. Ironic humor isn't really a thing there and this entire place revolves around the idea of being white.

christ when will you white folks fuck some more?

why is europe shrinking, half of those africans will come here

It's quite hilarious actually

>Argentinians want to be white SO BAD even though most are clearly brown
>Not only have we rightfully rejected their claim of whiteness, we have made them black just to spite them
>Now no Argentine genuinely tries to claim that he's white because he'll be memed to death

That's how you solve the Argentine problem.

This image doesn't seem to account for global warming, which will screw over Africa and help out northern countries like Europe and Canada

Europe will be black in less than a century anyway...

It will FUCK everybody, it'll just fuck some worse than others.

Sardinia confirmed for not african

South African here ama

I think everybody is going to get a little more African in the future.

I thought Europe was like a billion people ATM?

I don't know if you noticed fatty but literally everyone comes down except for Africa.

This.
Hi, I'm from Sup Forums, how do you all feel about the nigger question? And what is the (final) solution to such a question?

>Africa already strained for resources and infrastructure
>thinking they are going to make it to 10x more their current population

They are going to face a very difficult wall

>thinking we aren't going to do everything we can to ensure that every single one of them are saved at the expense of Europeans whilst we get called racist in the process

top kek m8

This

>Hi, I'm from Sup Forums
you have to go back

I can't, I was banned :^(

sounds like Sup Forums

Still not welcome here

>the past predicts the future.

Might I ask why? I'm not trying to be a cunt, I'm curious as to how Sup Forums is viewed by other boards
>also
Flag, obligatory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

Board culture

>board culture
Can you elaborate on that?
I will say Sup Forums has really gone down hill as of late, the mods have let it go to shit with spam threads like
>sips tea
>Sup Forums BTFO or Drumpf BTFO*
*ill accept criticism of Trump, but not when it's a five word argument, shits just gay senpai

It's happened before, a few years ago. There was a thread here and it was linked on there, and we had a little Q&A session.