REDDIT SUING SUICIDE SQUAD

“Let's stop this nonsense of false bullsh**ery...and don't let them bribe you with their “deluxe premium special directors gold extended edition supreme cut” nonsense,” the user pleads. “You should get what they advertised as their first theatre showing and what you have paid for based on what they have showed you in their advertisements.”

Surely, more updates will be coming from BlackPanther2016 as the user continues pursuing the case alongside his brother. As of right now, the case’s is set to begin evaluation later this week on August 11th 2016.

>300 miles for a shitty movie

Jesus Christ, I'd want to sue if I drove that far to see a movie that turned out to be a piece of shit.

A woman tried to sue the makers of Drive because it was advertised more like Fast and the Furious, pretty positive it got thrown out. Not sure how different this is but that's not a good precedent for him

>I drove 300 miles to London to see a garbage movie

you can't make this shit up, limeys are truly retarded

Some lady tried to sue the makers of Pan's Labyrinth because she rent the DVD and it was Spanish.

>suing warner bros
>for something as weak as false advertising

ENTITLED. FAT. NERD.

>Manchild
>Being retarded

Pick both

>DCucks are this retarded

seems like a different situation
the studio implying a more actiony feel is not as egregious as them showing scenes that don't exist

Yeah this will work

the guy actually fell for the
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
meme

This.

Limeys are the literal dumbest.

>A woman tried to sue the makers of Drive because it was advertised more like Fast and the Furious

She *claimed* it was advertised more like F&F. Judge sided with the defendants and denied her appeal, probably because he watched the trailer and realized she was an idiot.

Why do people are so much about this movie being shit? Are we living in a world controlled and consumed by plebs?

>Why do people are so much

feel free to leave anytime, pablo

As if we needed any more proof that capeshit enthusiasts are redditors.

He's a Marvelcuck (a literal at that), see his username.

>I had to drive 300 miles to London
Jesus fuck, is there only one movie theater in Bongland?

wait, is that actually true?

most of the shit in the sushi side squid trailer about the Joker wasn't even in the final product?
you telling me that DC/WB has been pushing this "mom's gonna freak" shit with Leto for months and with all those articles about cast interviews making him out to be "more crazy" than Heath Ledger and they end up not including most of his stuff?

and DCcucks still gobble it up?

NO HE ISN'T MARVELBROS ARE COOL GUYS REEEEEEEEE

Why are you guys do obsessed with reddit? You're like that group of nerds/outcasts at high school who keep trash-talking the normal kids who don't even acknowledge you.

sound like a solid case.

hopefully, warner will lose, and it will sent a precedent for another studios doing that bullshit.

sounds like a good reason to sue.
hope she wins and warner bros will finally learn not to fuck with the movie.

The Joker is in the movie maybe 8 minutes max

Classic bait and switch

See the advertising for jarhead and bridge of spies

Although to be fair, in those cases the plaintiff inferred tone achcording to their own interpretation. In this case the guy has a specific complaint, and given the UK's history with false advertising lawsuits (remember that thing about that olay ad with twiggy?) maybe he's actually got a shot. Afaik the us handles these sorts of lawsuits a bit more fuck-consumers-ey so if he tries there I wouldn't rate his chances very highly

plebbit has a point here

they overhyped the jokers presence in this movie

I live nearly 300 miles from London, there's cinemas scattered everywhere, even in Hell holes like North Wales, I really don't understand why he would drive that distance, especially when he could get the train on the London Euston line.

Good. I'm rooting for him.
>a Marvelfan starting this
Funny.

You don't understand that meme, pls stop using it

Why do people behave as though they have aspergers? There CAN'T be THAT many people in the world with aspergers.

More info on the original version

she shouldve sued because she was expecting a good movie and got a piece of shit

that's your fault for driving there faggot

>TFW you successfully sued marvel for Civil War because it was more of a work place altercation than a civil war

I think some people are still in the mindset a while ago where any quirk or problem they had was waved away as "I have aspergers xD" as a sort of "you can't criticize me" defense.

Which made it hard to take actual aspergers people like me seriously.

I liked MoS and BvS (haven't watched SS) but the guy has a goddamn point. Fuck showing people scenes that might get them hyped and almost nothing of that being in the final cut. The guy being dumb for travelling that far aside, it's unfair advertising something someone might see as a reason to buy your product and not actually providing said factor to the consumer. If I want to buy a mobile phone and the guy tells me it's blue, fuck the mobile phone functions if I don't get the blue colour I was promised

>the normal kids
>normal meaning people who want to sue warner brothers because suicide squad wasn't good
>normal people who know what the word sjw means
>normal people who thought bernie sanders was going to win the election and gave him money
>normal people who are athiests
>normal people who circlejerk about netflix being a good service

yeah thats a solid case, he wont get shit for it and they'll probably settle out of court to avoid publicity, but he would win if it came to it

I don't think there's a lawsuit, but it's worth bringing up the issue of a certain percentage of scenes shown in a trailer not actually appearing in the movie

>drove 300 miles to see a movie for the joker
This guy will probably get a top lawyer to get his $10.50 back.

no it's really not
stop trying to defend someone like this

Joker had like two minutes of screentime.

That's all they could squeeze from Leto between his psychotic episodes

>drove 300 miles to London to see Suicide Squad
Surely there are movie theaters in England outside of London?

Almost every scene shown in the trailers are not in the movies or have been altered.

And unlike London cinemas, the other several thousand are more reasonably priced, i.e you don't have to take out a second mortgage to afford a ticket. This guy is truly a grade A+ spack child Vonspackentard.

>Black Panther
Overlapping fandoms, this guy is me.

The fucker actually has a case.
Warner promised certain features of the product in the movie trailers.
The final product didn't have those features.
Classic false advertising.

wtf suicide squad is a masterpiece now

>BlackPanther2016
lol Marvel

>Traveling 300 miles in the UK
is the UK even 300 miles long? Now I know there isn't just a single theater there so something really doesn't add up with this story.

lol reddit is literally a marvel fanbase. /r/movies was angry that they haven't been winning oscars for Marvel flicks.

that's sort of the whole point of this website and reddit has to come here and ruin it by bragging about their epeen upvote points