ITT: user hears about a fetish and another user will attempt to explain it

ITT: user hears about a fetish and another user will attempt to explain it.

I'll start, feet.

That's easy...
It's because feet are something that is rarely shown. For example if tits were exposed they would stop be so sexy. Another perfect example :
Cake is good because you can only eat a little. If someone brought you a dozen of cakes eventually you would stop like it

And continuing... Public nudity

everyones curious about seeing someone naked, and everyone is excited about being caught doing something naughty.

Combine the two and voila

bump

feeding a fat woman

Hard mode : Diapers

Traps?

I've heard people like them because of the domination factor, like people being pushed to the ground by feet.

Homosexualism

Age play maybe like humiliation, power exchange

Burps/farts

Best candidate for being mother

It's because you losers are always looking down and it's the only part of a girl you can look at, so you fetishise it.

feeding a fat woman
Providing you have a pre existing fetish for fat women anyway you'll get a basic enjoyment out of it.

Imagine in your life you're capable of contributing to something with little effort. You can be a purposefully useful person in a way that it benefits you. You're useful to a person that you find personally amazing and beautiful, and the more of that person there is the better it is. and they became more beautiful because of you.

Easy, people were always raised to understand that men and women were meant to be together, not two men or two women. So people took it upon themselves and rebelled against this common norm and tried to be in relationships with people of the same sex to try and understand what the fuss was about and why same sex relationships are looked down upon. Some people liked it ;) (we call them faggots)

what are you talking about I run around looking at the sun

For some it's the feeling of warmth when you wet.
Some it's the feeling of being dominated in an infantile way.
Some it's a way of having a no responsibility thing. Like you can go whereever and do whatever.

As a fetish it comes down to being free and unrestricted.

It's a multiple factor thing.

Fucking the cut off section of a dogs snout straight into their throat

dominance.

See now that's just weird bro

Whaaaaaat

Bump

Foot fetish:
In a world in which men are educated to put women on pedestals and are scared of STDs, feet become an obsession for men. Since kneeling is being at someone's feet is in the nature of the weak, who expose their submissiveness to their beloved highness by being at her feet.

Pic related. Violence,Sadism, Necrophilia.

having a son and making him a Momma's boy...you know what I mean

femanon here

Iiking misfortune.

I like traps because I'm bisexual and I think penises are hot but girls are cute so traps are both.

Tits or gtfo

Kek