Anyone have the posts this bitch made about collecting scalps / inciting violence?

anyone have the posts this bitch made about collecting scalps / inciting violence?

also, did she post anywhere after getting decked in the face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptSEmnX-dgc
google.com/amp/sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/17/woman-punched-during-berkeley-protest-speaks-out/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She did an interview basically spewing inane bullshit.

who the fuck cares what she said, what is it are you are attracted to her or something?

Got you fam

nah, need to prove a point to some liberal fuck.

Im almost positive this is exactly how it went...

>dreadhead fucklord posts online: "HUURRR DURR, TEIM TO CULLEKT NAZI SCALPS"
>everyone supporting her, egging her on to do edgy shit to oppose "fascism"
>goes to rally, gets decked in the face
>naturally, the angered edgy antifatard goes to rage online
>"HURRR I GOT HIT IN THE FAEC BY TRUMPFAG, WAT A MISOGYNISTIK ASSHOL3!!!!11"
>autistic screeching intensifies
>everyone talking about how trump supporters are "violent, racist, misogynists" like trump

do her have the pics of her posts online? and do you know if shes said anything after the fact, or at least tell me where to look? thanks Sup Forumsrother

Don't have the actual post but can find it. After she played the victim in a statement she made. No black eye by the way

It's here somewhere, yeah, but the thread 404 about 20 mins ago. Hang out, it'll show up. Or google it, it was a facebook post.

also, if you havent seen this floating around

Sup Forums8ECz1

tried to post GIF but the file is too large

I ain't clickin that shit, nigga.

thats on you, i really dont care just tryna keep the thread bumped..

That the sex tape?
--->

Bunch of hypocrite cowards wanna act vigilante without knowing their deeds can easily be found on social media these days.
Fucked up atention whores such as this bitch should be exposed on real news channels, not where the cancers linger. Sick to my stomach thinking how pathetic and pretentious people can become.

no, its a matrix GIF where neo is fighting that one guy in the suit, sides left orbit when i first saw it but if no one wants to click it i really dont care

youtube.com/watch?v=ptSEmnX-dgc

google.com/amp/sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/17/woman-punched-during-berkeley-protest-speaks-out/amp/

Entire cbs article of her statement after

Got something

the irony is pure pottery
the freedom fighter oppressing free speech
the fascist fighting for the rights of his peers

"moldylocks" haha nice.
And thanks user.

>quotes a movie on facebook

KILL HER!!!

Love the white people dreadlock comment, she totally missed the barb.

>racist cunt appropriating black culture by wearing dreads
>blond dude puts her racist ass in her place
>somehow HE'S the bad guy

Yeah, I'm thinking about sharing her shits to cnn, abc or nbc. They actually care for stuff like this.

>They actually care for stuff like this.
lol, nice one.