Girl here

Girl here

Girls have the right to raise our voice without getting punched in the face by nazis

If you disagree with this, then your disgusting and you deserve never getting a GF

He is actually for gender equality.

He would have punched "her", man or woman, equally.

truth, girls are physically weaker at all and if a man needs to hit a woman for any reason, well he is the definition of a bitch who can't handle shit or life in general

>girl here
Tits or GTFO

There is a difference between a woman and a jew,

Men who solve issues with women by using violence are scum...

However, a woman who physically attacks you stops being a woman and becomes an attacker, at which point the person has the right to defend himself.

You cry for equal rights, you get equal rights. Stop bitching about being treated like an equal, or go make me a sandwich, bitch.

Actually do not follow this circus.
But looking at the picture did he even realize it was a women?

Either way just going to say it,both sides are retarded cry babies.

There is literally nothing wrong with punching communists in their big smelly faces.

No one gives a fuck, get a life faggot

that rule does only apply to attention whores, this is a serious discussion about everything that's wrong with America in 2017

now GTFO newfag

gr8 b8 m8

Women can't even handle a punch, how do you expect them to handle life?

Equal rights, equal fights, man, women, gay, black.

>Girls have the right to raise our voice
>Sup Forums
fuck off or tits

a man punching a woman is the msot honest form of communication pssible

Revealing your gender and not hiding behind your anonymity is attention whoring enough, now tits or gtfo. Simple

>Newfag

Been lurking since '04.

Be quiet nigger.

She tried to bottle him, he pushed her away without hitting her, he only punched her when she squared up and came back for more.

Fuck off leftists.

>people continually shitposting over some dumb liberal bitch who couldn't defend herself against a faggot weakling
I realise Sup Forums has always had shitposting, but fuck me I can remember when there still used to be some semblace of discussion from time to time.
Now it's just wall-to-wall trolling and shitposting.
Thanks guys, I think I've got what I need.

its the least one can do

b-b-baitpost

she is kinda sexy tho

>a female should be able to handle a man in a fight

is this autism

i'm gonna start punching white male babies because equal rights roflrofl

Anyone else fantasize sometimes about hatefucking a SJW so good they come to their senses?

It's called equality

Are you trying to imply that women aren't as capable as men are? You sexist pig.

False equivalency.

jesus christ that hairsy ass dangleflap muff is disgusting af

That photo is bullshit. He was assaulted by the girl before he hit her. There's video evidence on YouTube too.

how so

tits or gtfo attention whoring cunt. the very first words you typed were to state you are female to acquire attention for it. stupid bitch

>gtfo newfag

Bait seems likely,

but you're a fucking idiot if you believe that's how it ever worked.

Agreed. Now fuck off, you antifa faggot piece of shit.

Nice combo!

Make it stop!!

shes got dreads, at a protest, and arguing with a male probably over the patriarchy. i would hit her too

It's a protest, you can't expect women not to suffer any violence even though men are fighting.

You should blame the people for protesting violently in the first place, this is 3rd world-tier.

If a woman assaults a man, the man has every right to defend himself and fight back. Women are not defenceless babies.