Overrated

overrated

Literally who

>Hurrr

>flag
Laughing at your life

Yeah no. Your gay

It's nine in the fucking morning why are you shitposting and making useless threads

More like underrated. If Calvin didn't play for the shitty lions franchise his whole career and got a ring or 2 he'd be randy Moss tier or right below that

>implying he isn't as good or better than moss

It's not like the rings really matter, moss doesn't have any either.

Calvin indeed is underrated, unlike Barry Sanders who is overrated to the troposphere by 20 year old retards who only know him from youtube videos.

We'll never know because Calvin never dominated the league due to his shit Qbs and overall team

>Barry overrated

Nah he's arguably the GOAT rb

No, he is overrated. His typical game was breaking into one or two gigantic runs and tgen getting stuffed the rest of the game, which takes out pretty much the most important aspect of the running game: controlling the clock. Of course you wouldn't know this if you only know him from internet highlights and looking at his averages that got inflated by one or two plays every game.

The best RB of all time was Walter Payton and anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard.

t. Burrs cuck

Saints fan actually but nice try.

OHHHHHHH THERE'S A HOLE INSIDE MY THROAT
I NEED TO BE ALONE
WHILE I SUUUUUUFFFFFFFER

>I'm a kid who judges Sanders by YouTube highlights
Barry didn't have the luxury of Meme Smith's o-line
Can't disagree with sweetness being GOAT

Calvin was really good, but the WR position as a whole is overrated.

>I'm a kid
Are you?

Smith would've been the GOAT if he wasn't slower than a snail on heroin.

I'd say if you don't have a Tom Brady tier QB then the WR position is one of tge hardest to master.

>A player would've been GOAT if he had abilities he needs for his position
Thurman Thomas would've been GOAT of he didn't have butter hands when it counts

But I agree with you that Smith was a meme, what the fuck are you getting defensive about lmao

Barry had Pro-Bowl O-linemen, back when it meant something if you were chosen to be a Pro-Bowler. Smith did have a crazy O-line tho. Sweetness is great but Smith is the best complete RB ever.

Le Dink and Dunk Mastet

the dancing with the stars guy.

seriously though. he wasn't overrated. had lions been competitive his whole career he would still be playing. ironically they're only competitive this year because he left and stafford had to learn to quarterback. shame really. if he were to come back and stafford doesn't regress lions would be amazing on offense

Perfect storm of fail really. 1 elite reciever, 1 great, eventually elite qb with nobody else to throw to, awful draft picks and trades, and nothing else on the team besides GOAT kickers. The team management bears more blame than anyone else.

I'm not defensive, imagine if I told you that Cutler would be GOAT if he had better decision making skills, he has a rocket arm or Tannehill would be elite if he had better pocket awareness
Don't you fucking lmao again

But it's true, he had a great vision and stamina but his speed was fucking carastrophic.

You cant argue against 3 rings, all time leading rusher, all time rtd leader, 2 mvps, 1 sb mvp, and an 8x pro bowler.

>Smith is the only running back to ever win a Super Bowl, the NFL Most Valuable Player award, the NFL rushing crown, and the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player award all in the same season

True but Barry was the entire offense part of the issue with Barry is we will never know how good he actually was because if you tackled him every play regardless of him carrying the ball you basically shut down the entire Offense.

And that is why they were all fired last year.

Smith was great but NOBODY denies he had a GOAT Oline. To bad we can't take every RB give them a shit Oline match them against an average defense and see how they all do.

Elliott will win all tgat in his rookie season.

>yfw Adrian Peterson is the modern day Barry Sanders
>1 appearance in the NFCCG
>followed by weak passing game and literally who QBs who either get injured or run out of town
>embarrassing playoff loses
>other teams lamenting your best year being wasted on a franchise that is going in the opposite direction
Last year was the window Vikings bros.

They have a good QB for him now though. Literally 98% of their passes go for 5 yards or less. Shame he's made of glass now

every great hb in his era had a oline

Barry never had a oline

the Lions never built the team around one person which was their biggest mistake since ford took over all the way until now where the new owner and GM actually care

Barry broke records with a mediocre line

Fuck AP, everyone blamed Favre in that NFCCG but no one remembers his costly fumbles which were scoring drives
Wish I still had that Marlon Wayans tweet about washing off the vaseline after masturbating

>barry never had a oline
Myth.

Actually it was the whole team. Peterson fumbled, Favre fumbled and threw two picks, Percy Harvin fumbled on his own 30 yardline etc, that entire team went full retard.

>a good one

Well they weren't GOAT level like the Cowboys but they weren't utter dogshit like Barry fanboys often parrot.

comparable to their oline this year maybe. not dogshit, but completely forgettable

He will win superbowl mvp if they win a superbowl, but he won't get league mvp

He will.

>the vikings needed a GOAT to get them past their habitual choking, but it still wasn't enough
At least the saints got their rings

>rings
ring

I think we can all agree ITT that Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders were both meme RBs. No one was better than Walter fucking Payton and I will go to the grave saying that.
>t. Longsuffering burrs fan

You realize the whole team gets rings? The team itself gets a trophy

Walter Payton was better he was the entire Bears offense before McMahon came and he fought for every inch he got on the field. They knew he was going to get the ball every play before McMahon and he would still run for 200 yards a game. He said before he would get tackled he would explode into the defender to fight for extra yards.

Insider here. CJ wants to come back to the Lions next season.

If Walter Payton was so great why did he drink himself to death?

but they got one ring you monumental fucking retard

megatron was really good, but definitely 1 tier below moss