He a good boy dindu nuffin

He a good boy dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the story i just keep seeing his picture and like wtf would i search to find him? smiling negro?

someone link me an article or something

I thought Sup Forums celebrated murders, especially ones who live-stream it?

Or is that only the white ones?

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

Negro got cheated on by bitch, angrily grabbed gun and walked outside in a car, found a innocent elder outside and shot his head

Holy shit that poor dude. He was too old to run too so he tried to reason with the guy it was his only real option. Holy fucking shit he barely even had any time to process that he was about to die aye like fucking hell i feel so awful for him. Fucking america man

I know. I felt terrified for once. If that nigger hadn't killed himself I would've bought tickets to his lethal injection and cheered.

RIP Robert Godwin SR

i actually feel a little bad for this poor bastard. he reached a point where he knew nothing would ever get better, so he decided 'fuckit' and treated life like a videogame for the last day, just doing whatever interested him without consequence.

sleep well nigga. may you be born white in the next life.

Murder? But he dindu nuffin!

Why didn't that old man just call the police? That's what i keep hearing, all I've got to do is call the polis and they will save me

so i see some news sites reporting 3 people got shot... then.. others saying 13, 14, or 15

but so far only the one certain victim...

anyone know anything about any of the other victims yet?

you need to go back

fresno and this dindu are two different shootings

research of black crime by century foundation's research are as reliable as marlboro's research on cigarettes causing cancer.

small faggot.

Ive never used reddit and although Im of the opinion that it doesnt matter at all how long you've been here, I have almost certainly been here longer than you have just based on the balance of probabilities. It does however just so happen that not everyone here is devoid of emotion or empathy. and if that makes me a redditor I might just sign up.

Old ass nigger deserved to die, being stupid to think a baggie would save his life because bulletproofness.

The guy he killed was a pedophile who was involved in child trafficking for 40 years

This will hit the news in a day or so, Sup Forums is actively gathering info on it now

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with child trafficking?

Amen to you

Plastic bags don't stop live ammunition. Proof 9/11 was inside job

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with child trafficking?

because Sup Forums hates left/liberalism which actively condones, promotes and pursues kid fucking as a socially acceptable hobby.

The left keeps trying to mainstream degeneracy more and more.

First it was equal rights for women and niggers
Then it was to normalize race mixing
Then it was to normalize faggotry
Then it was to normalize faggotry race mixers to adopt
Then it was to normalize beastiality
Then it was to normalize 352 genders and trannies
Now they are trying to take the final leap to kid fucking

holy shit you sound like a faggot, go to 9gag instead or better yet an hero.

Lmao! Even the old man's daughter said this fucker had it easy.
>Brenda Haymon:"All I can say is that I wish he had gone down in a hail of 100 bullets".

Oh fucking boy. Im a normal person my dude of course im going to feel something for an old dude getting shot. It is human nature. I get it, autistic people often have a lessened sense of empathy but it doesn't mean you get to call other people out and telling them to go back to places theyve never been just for being decent fucking human beings. Go screech somewhere else for the love of god.

Look at DOJ data.

lol all i can hear is a whiney 17 year old say this inbetween sniffles and tears. im normal aswell its just i dont see the point in getting upset when some random person ill never know gets shot by some sad nigger.

why so insensitive u edgelording cuck

Let's get dat bitch joy lane.

Holy shit, how new are you, bucko?

Typical newfags don't know how to bring something worth saying to a conversation, that's your telltale sign.

Why? Because she rejected some beta loser who decided to kill someone over it? Stop being a faggot.

And you're pretty much just proving my point for me. Empathy is when you feel something for someone even if it does not directly affect you. People, like you, who are on the spectrum often show difficulty in showing empathy. And I can't say that any person who has a concept of empathy would be able to watch a video of a defenceless old man getting shot in the head and feel nothing. Secondly I'd like to point out that although you said you don't see the point in getting upset over the issues of others you have yourself done exactly that by getting visibly salty over my own comment that I did feel something.

hey HEY Stap that!

Humanity can still live in our heart, you monstruous son of incest

Hurr durr. You aren't a racist autist? Go back to Reddirt!! Durp!

>bucko
>edgelording
>cuck
>insensitive

come back after 5 years to this. nope.

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on any website, book, newspaper, blog, bathroom wall, post-it note, bumper sticker in my life.