Be lesbian

>Be lesbian.
>Have fibromyalgia.
>Fuck girlfriend several times a week for 2 years.
>Can't move for 2 days because I'm in too much pain from a week of chores and errands.
>Blitz out of my skull from medical weed.
>Sitting with girlfriend.
>Look over at her and see her quickly closing something on her phone that says "conversation" across the top and then she hides her phone.
>"What was that?"
> She says it's nothing.
>Bullshit.
>Argument erupts.
>She is obviously cheating.
>She starts getting loud, so I make sure the neighbors hear me say she's cheating.
>I tell her she's sleeping on the couch until she moves out.
>She eventually shows me.
>She's fucking around with 4 dudes.
>Tell them I just caught her cheating so they know not to get involved with such trash.
>Block them just to fuck with her.
>Somehow we end up fucking.
>Wake up this morning and realize she took advantage of me.
>She still wants to be together so I tell her to close the accounts she was using to meet dudes.
>She refuses, making up excuses about forgetting her passwords.
>I tell her we're done.
>She's out of the house now and won't be home for 2.5 hours.
Wat do? (I want revenge, but won't break any laws to do it because our roommate's probation officer might hear about it.)

Other urls found in this thread:

fibromyass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Wat do?

you should get back at her by posting pics of you two fucking

1) That's illegal. Can't afford that risk.
2) It wouldn't even be much of a revenge because having her nudes posted is a fetish if hers, so either way it wouldn't accomplish anything.

>Wat do? (I want revenge, but won't break any laws to do it because our roommate's probation officer might hear about it.)

I highly recommend you try your hardest to stop being white trash. Your life will significantly improve once you begin resisting the urge to not take responsibility for the failings in your life.

Take a long hard look in the mirror and repeat the following mantra: I am white trash. Everyone gets sore after a long week of running chores. I am just looking for an excuse to get baked. I am white trash.

tits or gtfo

oh... eh it was worth a shot

if you want to get back at her, go get a sweet ass job and move on with your life as though she never existed

that'll hurt her more than anything you could do now

stop letting that slut live rent free in your head

Forgot to mention her excuse for cheating was that we haven't fucked in 2 days because of my fibromyalgia. That's the really absurd part of this.

dating someone on parole, making sure she yells loud enough for neighbors to hear her ON PURPOSE, high as a kite because sore. yes this the definition of white trash.

What did you expect? A homosexual living monogamous?

this is good advice.
stop being so fucking pathetic.
i looked up fibromyalgia and one of the first listed
remedies is 'lifestyle change'
literally, a disease for people who don't take care of their bodies.

>Illiterate fucks everywhere.
Our roommate is on probation, not either of us.
Fibromyalgia isn't just being "sore," you retards.

Consider her dead in your heart and move on, cheaters a shit and every breath is wasted on them, move on with your life, she showed herself to be an ugly person on the inside, dont lower yourself to it

You are now aware gfs always find a way to blame you for their cheating ways

that's not helping your white trash defence...

we don't care

My immediate response was, "no, fuck that. Try that again, without blaming others for your actions this time."

fibromyalgia sucks. did you get it from stress / psychological trauma?

$10 says she's diagnosed by dr google

Fuck this entire thread...

Lmao you don't have a gf anymore retard. She's prolly getting railed by one of her candidates right now. Cut your losses and keep your dignity OP.

Most likely from an untreated sports injury. Not giving more details because the facts are easy to trace because of public records about the incident.

Why do I get the feeling your both overweight OP?

why you should give a fuck?

>I tell her we're done.
>You don't have a GF anymore.

Fibromalgya is musculair and you're born with it you ridicilous lyinh lesbian cunt...

Maybe because you're obese and tell yourself that everyone else on Sup Forums is to help yourself feel better.

That's what I thought until I was diagnosed and told that it's neurological and caused by an injury or psychological trauma. Try being less retarded when you call people out on shit you know nothing about.

Fair enough

You're not born with it but you do have genetic predisposition. Usually triggered by a flu. Almost always happens to people with type A personality (the hyper ones who want to get shit done all the time, not the lazy ones like me)

My mom had it and it was devastating. Died by euthanasia eventually. Some organs of her are still around, but she herself is long gone. Good luck OP.

/thread.

Not at all, many patients develop it much later in live. The real shit is there is no official cure. Some try medications but they get fucked longterm anyway.

Source: Grandpa got it later. Couldn't find a solution.

yeah my mom was on heavy doses of painkillers all the time. She'd get up in the middle of the night unable to sleep because the painkillers had worn off. her tolerance was trough the roof and she often wandered inside my room completely blazed. I've spent her last year taking care of her, neglecting my own studies and relationships. Now for her the suffering is over, but I'm stuck here trying to rebuild my life. But let me tell you, I've seen some shit man. Was checking out some old pictures a few days ago and noticed a few years back I was smiling a lot more. Now the light in my eyes has died. I try to mingle with normies again but they can smell my misery.

You are a weak person. Your girlfriend also sounds like a weak person. But at least she has enough initiative to work to cheat on you. You don't even have the motivation to stand up for yourself when she brazenly disrespects you and your relationship.

Consider suicide.

>Some try medications but they get fucked longterm anyway.
Yeah, this is why I treat it with weed instead of that useless pharmacological bullshit. Prescription drugs only provide minimal relief with terrible side effects.

shit in her corn flakes

Your life sounds like a clown shoe train wreck. Self terminate immediately.

>OP dumps cheating girlfriend and comes to Sup Forums looking for revenge ideas.
>You don't even have the motivation to stand up for yourself when she brazenly disrespects you and your relationship.
Lol ok

Dumb slut just off yourself now and be done with everything

bump. i say spread a rumor about her...maybe that she has herps or some shit...maybe something even more serious

Holy shit Nancy Kerrigan?!?!

This sounds like an average lesbian relationship too me. All you fuckers just lie and backstab each other constantly. I guarantee you will be back with her before you know it, probably cheat on your next girlfriend with her

fibromyass.com

bump

Ever seen Frozen? Let it go . . .

do i smell mgtow

Considering her cheating, STDs would be a completely believable rumor. I might go with this, but it's not enough.

Dump her sorry ass for being a cheating whore.
Take all of your valuables into your room and lock the door so she can't break anything.
If she isn't paying rent call the police if she refuses to leave.

Best result i saw from a self-help group was an older man who took no meds but trained regularly. Said it died down after a visit to the gym for a while so he kept going every second day religiously. I believe it was endurance not strength training.

Is that some chinese shit you are saying to me?
I have a few lesbian friends and they are all just in such a web of drama and lies I just don't understand.

Find a way to infect yourself with HIV
Go to the hospital and get tested for HIV
Spread the news about you having HIV and insinuate that she gave it to you
Wait several years for an HIV vaccine
Cure your HIV
This won't accomplish anything anymore I just think it's funny

I checked out the wiki.
Pretty hot pic for a wiki page.

>Lesbian friends
>friends
>All you fuckers just lie and backstab each other constantly

ok

>be lesbian

Show tits

Kek I was one of the guys in a situation like this. The one in OPs position was a fat bull dyke. It's weird how some 'lesbians' apparently still need a cock in them every now and again

tits or gtfo

p.s.
>Be lesbian
WELL THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM RETARD

Well, for obvious reasons it's common for bi girls and lesbians to mingle.

>I want revenge
typical women shit. just dump her. there is nothing to gain there.you will be sad..with or without revenge.

insert monologue about pain and revenge from mgsv

I've already told her that I'm calling the cops and putting a new lock on the door if she tries anything. Thankfully, she has only broken her own shit at this point.
It's pretty much true, though. I am in awe at how often I've had to dump bitches for cheating. I don't understand why they all sabotage relationships. They usually blame their parents for being abusive, and I just want to slap every one of them and tell them to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their actions.

I'm really not tracking what you are doing here? Is that supposed to be some argument? Can I not be friends with people who are pieces of shit in their personal life?

I'd love to meet a girl who dated nothing but women for years and finally got tired of dealing with women and their shit personalities and their endless drama and wants to get with a man.

A woman who knows better than to be an entitled feminist. A woman who knows why men hate women and thus will not allow herself to become like them. And ultimately someone who has enough experience with relationships to be mature and know what she wants, while technically still a virgin.

Why be friends with people you don't like?

You should grow the fuck up and stop trying to get back at your parents, tbh

Be honest with me, be truly honest.
You DON'T have wonderful progressive parents who encouraged you to "just bee urself"
You had overly paranoid Christian parents who may have made you go to church, may have told you that devil spirits would invade ur anus if you practiced witchcraft, and so on.

And your dad didn't give you much attention and you were a fucking retard who had sexual fantasies about him from a young age, and he probably realized it on some level and distanced you, and you've been trying extra hard to repress memories of your childhood self, but now you suddenly do.

Despite all of this you're convinced you were "born this way" and will never get over your developmental problems and just act like an actual person.

Now get your saggy tits out

I do like them. That being said their relationships are the terrible things that I am in no way evolved in, so why would that make me not be there friends?

Tits or GTFO

I'm actually a bulldyke, but reasonably fit for someone with fibromyalgia. Lol. My ex is bi, though. We sometimes have threesomes, but she still felt the need to cheat. It's not about having multiple partners or fucking other people. It's about lying. Cheaters just get off on lying.

Pack her stuff and leave it at the gate

>be lesbian
>date bi girl

thats where you went wrong

never. trust. a. bi.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Around here, dudes talk about getting revenge on exes every day.

Christ. You're trash. Do you know her? No. Do you have any right to make assumptions based on fuck all evidence? No. Stfu with your I'm better than everyone shit and honestly do the world a favor and kill yourself

I guess some girls just miss dick.
My partner is bi and has never been able to fully get into a relationship with another woman simply because she likes dick more than pussy.

My advice would be to buy a hell of a nice strap-on for the next girl that comes around, i know it sounds like shitty advice but hell, anythings worth a shot.

LMFAO oh no I haven't had an orgasm in 2 days better go get dick from 4 guys and ruin my relationship

I do. Why wouldn't you expect that? My partner and I have a monogamous relationship. Just cos they gay doesn't mean they aren't faithful.

This is Sup Forums. This is what Sup Forums does. I knew I'd get plenty of retarded responses like that, and I just laugh at it. You'll never accomplish anything if you spend all day calling that sad shit out on Sup Forums of all places.

Oh Sup Forums
what have you turned to
The correct response here is
TITS OR GET THE FFFFFFFUCK OUT CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was basically my reaction. Like... What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?

OP, I'm sorry your post was flooded was uneducated, ignorant, opinionated cunts.my advice is to leave her, she will never stop cheating.

What a slut. I used to be in a similar situation as you hun and let me give you some advice:

Don't do anything. Break up with the bitch and just move on. Wasting your precious time on someone who betrayed your trust won't do you any good. Even though you think getting revenge is the only way right now, you're only going to make yourself look worse. She's already degraded herself by cheating on you. Trust me, karma will come back to bite her in the ass.

She took four big dicks,
Dyke said hit the bricks,
Beauty and the beast...

>uneducated, ignorant, opinionated cunts
It's Sup Forums. I expect to wade through shit while looking for answers to anything.
>Leave her
I said in OP that I already did.

erbody in the thread like "she's trash fuk her"

stop w the value judgments

yeah she's a slut. that's tight if you want a slut. try out the following, "bitch you want to sleep inside tonight, you gonna have to come back with three hundred dollars" and lock her outside.

What's wrong with her is that she's mentally ill. I mean come on she's "bi". That's higher on the mental illness ladder than non-feminist "lesbians".

Like you are in the shallow end of the mental illness pool here, just judging by you being able to not entirely lose your shit by being here more than five minutes. user is right about you being white trash, but you're right trash with a developed capacity for rational thought, at least.

You have to understand and recognize that all homosexuality in all of its forms is primarily a mental illness. This is doubly true post-Alinsky but it has been true since before the Greeks, perhaps forever. Understanding this will actually help you out a lot in your life. You don't have to stop being lesbian, but you will stop fucking up everything so much if you simply realize that you are in a state of mental illness not coincidental with your sexuality or any imagined or actual persecuting or difficulties resulting from it, but primarily bound up in your sexuality itself, because those parts aren't supposed to go together to mate.

Also tits or gtfo

shes just not attracted to you

she fucks you as a chore for a roof over her head

Get as many niggers on craigslist as you can to come over and run a train on you. Aim for 4, just like she was. Make sure she comes home and leave the bedroom door open so she can see you with a dick in every hole, and getting your tits fucked.

Then after all the niggers are finished with you, you ask her if she still wants to be together and fuck her while you're dripping their cum out your ass and pussy, and make her lick it all up.

Tell her it's going to happen every single time she cheats on you.

9 months later, you will shit out Tyrones baby, but it's a small price to pay.

You're not actually smart or informed, you're just a compliant masochist.

There it is, the passive-aggressive "oh I can take it but I knew I'd have to deal with those beneath me" post.
Do you bitches actually not realize how stupid you are, or does this just temporarily buoy up your fragile self-esteem?
Tits or GTFO.

Excellent post, my urban friend.

Sneaky cuckpost is sneaky

Stale copypasta shit.
"Femanon", you're not doing us any favour, CUNT!

Surgically sterile. It's a win-win. Lol

>i looked up fibromyalgia
Dr. Faggot Sup Forums here, tell us more about your medical knowledge of chronic illnesses

>Sees something on Sup Forums.
>COPYPASTA!!! KILL YOURSELF!!! MODSSSSSS!!!!!!!1!!!11one1!!!!!!
Goddamn Summer's here early.

Holy fuck just stop being a dysfunctional white trash dyke. You're a sad fucking stereotype. Stop creating bullshit drama and get her the fuck out and never talk to her again. Get your goddamn shit together. Take a deep breath for once in your miserable life. Grow the fuck up and leave your cancerous pettiness in your past.

Start reading up on MGTOW
it's weird telling a woman to go MGTOW, but that's what most every guy also goes throw with women
It's just in her best interest to cheat, even if she only knows it instinctively

Autism/10

Tits or gtfo you muff diving lesbo

Nice try faggots!
Easter holidays for you, innit?
Guess who are the summer fags...

Just get another one who isn't a whore, or just get four more of her and you have yourself a nickel

If I had a nickel for every time I was cheated on, I'd be you.

set her shit outside in a neat pile. Call a locksmith to change the locks.

Go suck big black nigger cocks in her back

that'll show her

kill her