Tfw you realize Ronaldo is the Goku to Messi's Vegeta

>tfw you realize Ronaldo is the Goku to Messi's Vegeta

well ronaldo is the good guy so it makes sense

>tfw you realize Messi is the Yajirobe from Dragonball and Ronaldo is this thing from a weird as fuck animee

>Messi is the LoGH to Ronaldo's Naruto

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't watch anime because I'm an adult

Who is better Goku or Vegeta?

Yamcha is better

Hmm. So you're saying that you were also an adult when DBZ came out? Why is someone as old as you browsing a Japanese image board?

I used to watch cartoons until I was about 12 but now I am an addult and I have to pretend I've never heard of any of the mentioned above.

"Amazing. How do you do it, Tapnaldo?
You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you; always ready to tiptoe the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are...

It was the same on Namek. You had improved so much that it made Henry look like he was standing still. Your power had increased so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you had done it, I thought that you had become a Super Avoider! It tore me apart, like Mascherano's or your ass! How could a low-class gypsy accomplish so easily what I...I had to struggle my whole life to achieve!?

After three millennia, it just finally happened; a new Super Tax Avoider has emerged, and, somehow, I have become this pauper's witness. Then at last, it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super Tax Avoider myself, the Prince had reclaimed his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine.

At first, I thought it was your moroccan loved ones; that it was your instinct to protect your 150M evaded that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a not surrogate family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all.

I used to avoid taxes for the sheer pleasure of it; for the thrill of the tap in, oh I had the strength unmeasurable - I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy only to your fiercest enemies, even me! Yet, you never fought to kill, or for revenge. Only to TSUU your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest homo you could possibly be. How can a man disappear like that and at the same time be so mean that he would only hurt a Malmo? It makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear.

You're better than me at avoiding taxes, Penaldo."
— Messi

Funny thread considering how many of you whine and cry how pk7 was vegeta because of le hard worker meme while implying Messi is just naturally blessed and doesn't work

>implying Vegeta wasn't the elite with born potential who barely ever trained prior to meeting Goku
>implying Goku wasn't the hard-working talentless fuck who surpassed the best with effort and training alone

>you will never excitedly wake up on sunday morning as a kid and watch 5 episodes of DBZ ever again

>He's a vegeta fag
This retarded thread aside, Goku is the GOAT

Shouldn't it be the other wa-

never mind, i don't really care

Who's piccolo?

>doesnt care about bulma's fanny

def ronaldo

go back to Sup Forums, you fucking weebs. this is Sup Forums

>le cut inside man

Giggity

cringe, the thread

>Ronaldo surpassing Messi ever.
Bad analogy senpai

You wish soccer players had NFL style muscle

Whoever babysits Ronaldo and Messi's kids

Gohan

Rooney

Messi: Goku (mentally)
Ronnie: Vegeta (mentally)
Maradona: Freeza
Fat Ron: Captain Ginyu
Nerman: Piccolo
Mr. Satan: Rooney
King Kai: Mouyes

Fuck off stupid weebs

Jackie Chung-Pele

Donaldo is a manlet (at heart) and always tries so hard to beat Messi, but is never able to. He's still pretty good thanks to all his training, but he'll never beat the natural ability of Messi.
Messi is an autist who eats cheese pizza and doesn't care about his looks and yet he's the hero.
What DBZ characters do they sound like?

It's the opposite. Genetically, Vegeta is superior to Goku by being born an elite saiyan. Goku is also autistic like Messi.

sounds like Messi is Goku and donaldo is vegeta

>tfw will never have a qt Romanian boyfriend

Underrated

Roshi: Iniesta
Yamcha: Greaseman

powergap

>tfw you realize ronaldo is the Sasuke to messi's Naruto

nah Rooney is definitely Krillin

>a new Super Tax Avoider emerges

Now for an important question: who's Broly?

not pele.

>anime on my Sup Forums

>tfw you realize Ronaldo is Edd and Messi's Eddy

Why seem pretty salty for these two for trying to get out of paying for your useless government

Its not illegal to have offshore accounts, if you report them.

Tfw you realise Ronaldo is Pumbaa and Messi is Timon

Why? Dbz was a big part of every young guys life. I don't know anybody who didn't grow up watching it

Goku:
>wants to become as strong as possible so he can protect the people he loves, his family, friends, and the planet that welcomed him (Earth)

Vegeta:
>wants to become as strong as possible because he must compensate for being a manlet

Who is Beerus?

tfw you realise Ronaldo and Messi are both irrelevant as fuck and soon be forgotten and everybody will wonder why the fuck anyone even cared one bit for those old ass grandfathers

10/10

It's not considered weird to talk to people in your age group about DBZ here

Goku wants to become strong because he likes fighting people

massive power gap

go back to cave retard gay

Fucken lol penaldo fans btfo

This is the only correct answer.

reddit, the post