General weed/business thread

General weed/business thread

I live in the UK and I am looking for a US or Canadian hookup for transport of 10/10 weed to the UK. Good profit to be made as Cali import is going for around 1K+ British Pounds.

Do you realize that 1k+ british pounds is the going rate in non-legal states within the US?

No I didn't realise that and even though I don't live in the US I am pretty certain that is bullshit.

Good luck with that.

"1k british pounds" for how much fucking weed?
1,200USD is not even a pound of "10/10"

And considering the exchance rate I highly, HIGHLY doubt that. So don't talk shit. Thanks.

An ounce is 28grams lol. You pay about 250 to 350 at tops for ur 10/10 Ounces. That's about 150-180 £POUNDS

I think you Ameritards are getting British pounds mixed up with the weight loooool.

I think you're a cheap fuck who doesn't know how to price weed looooooool

That's also dispensary prices, so there is SOME markup for profit.. OP doesn't know how to math

But yeah! It would be nice if people with brains replied to this post from now on.

I'm guessing you're a teenager who literally has no fucking idea what is being discussed right now. You need to educate yourself on exhange rates and the standard prices of weed in the US and UK.

Easier to import from holland since its been legal there for more then20 years you fucking knobhead

my bad, my bad I didn't look up the exchange rates. A pound of high quality outdoor/greenhouse/light dep in a legal state is 1000 - 1300 depending on who you know. Possibly less if you're really in cahoots with the person. I've seen b buds go for 800 a pack.
In non-legal states expect to pay 17-26 a pound depending on who you know, how much you pick up. I've seen it go lower, but that's for large amounts 30+ lbs. 10/10 indoor in legal states is 1800- 2200 a pound and will fetch at least 2800 a pack in non-legal states. Typically 3000+. 10/10 buds are not profitable and generally purchased in smaller amounts 1-2 pounds, where I am from.

'legal'

Even if an Ounce of cannabis in the US was literally $500. As long as it's 8 out of 10 + quality. It'll sell in the UK for around £1200 which is about $1500. Do you see my point?

>4 posters.
Nice try ATF.

Op, you're fucking stoned. 1.2k petroleum dollars is what you pay for a # in a legal state. We can move it in non legal states for a 2.2k profit per # depending on quality. If you want us to move some #'s across the fuckin pond it's most likely gonna cost you 5k per #. Because newsflash: that's called drug smuggling and that's illegal. I have to go now the FBI is lurking.

????????????

It's my own fault for wasting time on a board which has been overcome with teens who have no idea what happens in the real world. I don't even know why you're talking about Pounds of weed when I was using ounces you dumb Americunt. Kill yourself.

Buy seeds and grow set up with filters for smell
>profit

Are you fucking autistic? I live in the UK and i pay £300 for an ounce TOPS

>OP wants to smuggle in ounces
lmfao go back to the loo and take a poo ya bl00dy cunt

Why the Fuck would anybody bother with ounces on an international scale you tea sipping ninny?

>spends £300 on one ounce
>calls someone else fucking autistic

Im in new york i do transporting to and from montreal constantly

Real hq weed, already in europe mainland, midrange prizes, reply if interested

I'm getting an ounce of dry cheese for 4/20 and it's costing me £200, a big fuck you from Portsmouth

Man i had some a+ weed from a woman in portsmouth... gr8 prices too

you are also buying shit weed. everyone knows US weed is the best weed.

Are you autistic?

How would one even go about getting it from the U.S/Amsterdam to the U.k?

how are you gonna say the best weed doesn't come from places where you are legally allowed to grow and sell it? people in Colorado and California are literally growing the strongest weed possible right now.