Is Messi officially more /fa/ than Ronaldo now?

Is Messi officially more /fa/ than Ronaldo now?

The one thing that Ronaldo had over Messi and now Messi even looks better than him. Ronaldo is on suicide watch

Messi in 2016 looks like what happens when a kid decides to use every option possible when customizing a character in a videogame.

desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

no. i know manlets think growing a beard will make them look manly and trendy but it just makes you look like garden gnome.

Sorry, could you say that again?

Ronaldo literally cant grow a beard

He looks like the autistic kid who tries to looks "cool"

>Messi didn't perform in any of the 3 finals Argentina lost

if Messi can, literally anyone can. also he can always get implants

Underrated post.

it always was
even when both were ugly,
ugly messi>>>>>>>>ugly ronaldo

Not really, that post reads like some shitty tweet from a twitter user trying to sound funny or profound.

>looking like a youtuber
>/fa/

Couldn't have said it better

Are you trolling or just stupid?
He looks way better now than he did a few years ago when his face was all fucked. Back then he truly looked like someone had pressed 'random' in Oblivion.

fucking l o l

Wrong. He can grow a big one. He just wants to be clean shaven every day. Look at pictures of his dad and of him with scruff when he doesn't shave for 1 day

you fuckin argies don't deserve him

fuck off with your "huevos" "sentir la camiseta" meme players.

name something relevant argentina did after maradona and before messi?

you can't
>muh riquelme
>muh ultimo 10
>tevez
shit I wish that messi chose us instead of his third world shithole which doesn't appreciate the true and only goat...

>there is an alternate universe where Messi and Ronaldo are both naturalized Spaniards, and were not only apart of the 3-Straight, but might have made it 4+

he's still a manlet so no

Maybe because Messi gets marked by the whole opposition midfield you autist. Maybe if Di Maria, Aguero and Higuain decided to pull their heads out of their asses Argentina will achieve something

>flop against every big team in the CL
>still score 16 goals against minnows
>get carried to title
>finish third in Euro group
>flop whole tournament
>become cheerleader in final
>take credit for the whole thing

lol what
Messi looks like complete shit
he really JUSTED himself in 2016

>we

Messi is now a degenerate

Ronaldo is now a great and positive role model

What happened?

reality hit everyone p hard in 2016

I love Messi but those tattoos are ugly and generic, and that hair and beard combo... yeah, he looks like thrash

all your players are selfish pricks. when messi is wide open they always go for goal or make the wrong pass.

then they become lazy sacks of shit when messi is on the ball and dont make any runs for him.

Dogg you just don't know what's trendy because you're a loser without a social life. That's cool, I'm the same, but if we're gonna pretend we know shit about something then let's make it sports.

>but if we're gonna pretend we know shit about something then let's make it sports.
take your own advice and stop pretending you know me and my social life or ill make a call and you wake up tomorrow with nothing in your house.

goddamn that is so spot on

he looks like my Madden character

fa? you mean faggot? yes he is

You gonna take the furniture I fuck your mother on, is that it?

>sweden
>fucking women

Romanian women are so hairy I can't tell the difference.

Lol tone it down, autismo.

>that contrived footy lad look
>/fa/
Sad!

>On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

This. His non-ball movement is awful.

Maradona retired less than 20 years ago and 10 years after than Messi was already dominating Europe

We've been only 10 years without a GOAT and sudendly we are crap? Remember than Spain had less titles than Bolivia untile the Iniesta era. You ain't in position to talk shit

>people replying seriously to copypasta

Messi looks like a homeless downie tbqh senpai.

I support barca but the blonde hair is retarded

He doesn't have it anymore, Muhamamd