White people dont have small di--

>white people dont have small di--

Least im not a nigger?

BINGO

>black people aren't sava--

so why does Sup Forums obsess with this so fucking much?

is this that rage that fuels the cuckservative base?

/thread

I just think it's funny when we put all the facts on the table all the white boys try to come out and defend themselves. Why can't you just admit that you have small dicks and your women prefer BBC so we can all move on.

honestly I don't care enough to bitch about it. but I know the conservatives on Sup Forums won't shut up about this, while hating blacks, so WTF?

It's just a hot topic. It will phase out soon then we'll move on to some other bullshit.

[email protected]

but this is brought up EVERY FUCKING DAY!

why do people even care?

Except it won't, people dont get bored of these shitposts because people keep getting baited by them non-stop

samfaging this hard

Not all women want/like huge dicks. I am 6 and was going to take enhancement pills when I asked my wife she flipped and said she loved my dick and not to change it lol. Curiously I ask why? "Big dicks are for whores". Tldr you don't need a big cock to be happy or maybe that's all you have going for you op and for that I'm sorry.

lamest candlejack thre

I know right? I'd rather be an actual human than some subhuman nigger with a big dick.

these are touching. OP is a faggot.

keep telling yourself that, buddy
she's getting it from a black guy on the side most likely, faggot

but this is brought up EVERY FUCKING DAY!

why do people even care?

White people baiting white people. The quicker we stop giving it attention, the quicker it goes away.

They keep doing it because it works.

Most women I know and have talked about it with say that over 7 inches is excessive and that it wont fit/hurt more than it feels good.

Most likely you don't know what your talking about. I'll give you 1 reply then I'm done. I'm unemployed and have been taking 7 months off so far so even if I was a fool and took something you say for fact on Sup Forums she physically couldn't. Atlas I'm not a fool so nice try and keep on posting in this pointless thread creating more racism than what already exist.. and why so focused on dicks anyway I like to focus on the women but yea....

They dont we are paid to keep autistics distracted otherwise they kill themselves or others

This is why I wanted some enhancement since I know I can gain an inch easy.

See

Fuck off nigger

Everybody knows you're White OP.

Yeah.. that is BWC. BIG WHITE COCK and its not a myth like "bbc".

I guess what I am stuck on is why this bait always works, either we have shit tons of 12 year olds all the time, or with people care way too much about this with or without being gay...

that might actually help things if the herd continues to thin...

I own this thread now.

Nobody likes these shitty "OOGA BOOGA IMA BEDDUH DEN DA WITE MAYNE" threads Tyrone.
Now go home.

Praise the Black Man. We are the obvious superiority. You white fools should beckon at our feet and praise us, feed us, and wipe our behinds. We were the originals, the kings, the Egyptians, and we did everything for you. And what do you do? Fuckall. We're both genetically and politically superior and that's fact. Go ahead and argue white boys, I don't care.

"OINGO BOINGO ME DICKS IS BIHGGA DATS WIY WE GREATETS"
Retarded cotten picker.

I know this is a complete (old) troll, but I work at a prison and sometimes have to do search check-ins... Let me tell you, colour doesn't matter.

We are all sensitive autists here and will argue about anything. Whatever really gets the ball rolling is what gets posted more often.

>takes the bait

XDDdDdDD

"BEEPO BOPPO ME DA EGYPT ME DA EGYPT."
"IGNORE ME SLAVE DAYS ME DA EGYPT"
"GOD HIMSELF FUCKED US OVER AND TOOK OUR SLAVES BUT ME DA EGYPT"

That white dick would be considered big in most other contexts. It's a lot longer than most soft dicks I've seen.

Christ...

I honestly have nothing else to do my dude.
Ruining threads is kinda fun I guess.

Mine

I really like knights.

The BBC meme is a white faggot fetish. This and the fact twelvie faggots get rustled jimmies about their dick size are the reason why the bait works.

I main warden.

Honestly I get that taking the bait is what the faggot wants but I enjoy posting knights so whatever.

The biggest dick in the world is of a white Canadian.
Even then, white girl would rather have a slightly smaller dick to a nigger one

GODDAMNIT I FORGET TO ADD A FUCKING KNIGHT.

Egypt is Arab, not nigger.

If another "Me dick big" thread pops up tell me alright dudes?
I'll post knights there aswell.

I don't know your situation, but if you're trying to get a job and keep a healthy mental state I'd recommend staying off of Sup Forums. I'm serious.

yet the biggest recorded dick still belongs to a white guy

Well the threads at page four so I suppose a new "Blacks are best" thread has been made.
Toodles.
By the by do keep posting these threads so I can post knights Jayvon.

Yes small dick -> big wallet, no money -> big dick ;D, it all evens out :D.

AHAHAHHAH
Page two huh?
Welp.
Knights it is!

Well the white one isn't small. The black one is just bigger

Because it's funny to trigger insecure racists.

wish people would stop rubbing there dicks all up on my remote!