Vape thread

Vape thread.

Post your mod, tank, dripper, full setup etc and compare to others.

Faggot

Faggot

faggot

Alien V220 and Big Baby Beast with pre-built octa-coils

faggot

Are you having coil problems? I want the smaller version of the TFV8 but have heard issues with the coils burning out.

Vaporesso Target Mini and Aspire Triton 2

Yep, they don't last long (about a week) at the 75-80w I run them at. I had a herakles and herakles plus before that and those coils could last 3 weeks or so. I was running the herakles down at 55w or soo too though

I'm going to try the 2/4/6 coil variants to see how they go too but not because of the life of those coils (vaping got me off of 30 cigs a day so $3 a week on coils ain't shit)

Probably better off switching to the TFV8, it isnt really much bigger and the coils last forever. The Q4 gives a hookah-like feel, but the V8 is crazy. Getting about 2-3 weeks out of each.

OP is a faggot

Yeah I might do that. I'll need to check if it'll overhang the mod though. I'll throw one at the store and order online if it looks good

Sure.

Tesla invader iii with a tugboat RDA running fused claptpns

How many watts are you using?

Is changing to dripper even worth it?

Smok alien with tfv8
I have a tfv12 but my batteries aren't strong enough to fire it

if u have a lot of juice to consume then yes...

Hm. Im considering it, but I feel like its a lot of stuff to get into?

The quality and variety of pre-built coils is so high now I feel like it's a waste of time and only adds to the mouth fedora vibe

he's right

Alien v220 mod baby beast tank a smok t6 coil current enjoying kilo black series honey cream 3 mg

I started vaping last year to quit smoking cigs and it worked

What tank would Sup Forums suggest for a kbox?

I'm currently using a Zephryus because it's what the guy recommended but I want to know what else would be good? since the shops around here aren't going to be selling Zephryus coils anymore

Mind you I only use this as a cigarette substitute so I don't need anything fancy

Temple mini with fused Clapton wires. And a cuboid. 3mg blue razz.

the kuntz ITT are why people think vaping is only for faggots.
No one in england gave a fuck if you vaped, then it got big in the USA, and like everything they grab a hold of, they made in infinitely faggier.

What exactly do you think is faggy you illiterate brown toothed dickhead

Well like this user I vape to stop smoking cigarettes

Im a simple guy. Shit is old but reliable.

Oops forgot pic