>decide to ask her out on a date
>she says yes

>go out on a date with her
>she is reserved as fuck and wants me to chase after her
>tfw I have no fucking idea what to do
>I try to entertain her
>she is even less interested in me

What should I do in such a situation?
If I stay passive, I won't get a second date, because I'm boring. If I play along, I will be her little bitch.

FHRITP
you know what that means?

Im going to give you some advice and your not going to listen.Because you already decided you want to chase (i want a second date). Just give her some time dont ask her out on a second date right away.Also dont case it makes you look desperate.Ask her out in a group or something. other thing is maybe shes shy. maybe stop worring how she react to everything you do. you just went out on your first date shes not going to be all over you.

Totally ignore her.

No, sir.

I don't know her long enough to be sure, if she's just shy or she's playing with me.

Yeah, I wanted to keep dating her, because she was fucking lovely before I asked her out.

It means "Fuck Her Right In The Pussy".

Asians are easy. Relax. Don't be needy.

Im an eurofag and shes an exchange student. She didnt grew up in our "liberated societies".

She probably wants your d... I mean citizenship.

She's from South Korea and I'm not a desperate idiot. If she keeps behaving like this, I won't contact her anymore.

I was in your situation about a week ago. Liked a South Korean exchange student and we hung out almost everyday for a couple weeks. A few days ago I went to her room to hang out and made a move and got shot down. I stayed for the rest of the day but after I left we haven't talked since. She was leaving soon anyways so I didn't have time to wait. Good luck OP

This is what worked for me.

1.- ask her out on a second date. Dont worry about trying to impress her, just have a good time.

2.- repeat 3 more times

3.- tell her you like her more than a friend, ask her if she feels the same way. If no, move on. If yes kiss her.

4.- take your time you wont be getting pussy for a month or 2.

Asians are just people man, just different culture, the only difference is that they dont rush, and you are supposed to ''know'' how she feels about you.

Good luck

all you need to do is not spaz. Literally don't give a fuck about her reaction and just be yourself as cliche as that sounds. Girls can smell insecurity.

Korean chicks are needy as fuck and they cannot chill unless it's set up just right. Zero spontaneity. Also European who tried an exchange student.

Also nice trips.

PROTIP
Works on every asian girl
give her money and she will suck your dick

i fucked an asian bitch in less than a week after meeting her...2 months? lol don't be a pushover

Vietnamese or Pinoy?

Just leave. Life is too short for this bullshit. Better yet, go have sex with oriental hooker and get white girlfriend. At least you know what to expect. Get over your yellow fever it's not worth in the end. Unless you are teenager then you shouldn't post here.

Also this. They suck dick for money. You might also get a massage.

Be dominant and aggressive. She wants you to throw her against and wall and pound her pussy like in them henati comics.

no you didn't

only applies to fucking hookers, and ugly ass asian girls that you see on the streets