Eternal /got/ general

are you going to this tour /got/

azor shipping

Femanon here.

Cersei is my role model.

Here's why:

She's strong, intelligent, and bold. She plays the game like a pro and never looks backs. Cersei isn't cold and mean for no reason. Cersei is cold and mean because the patriarchy forced her to be that way. Her whole life she has been told to be nothing more than a frilly submissive hole for men. The good thing is that she doesn't submit to this. She stands proud and says "fuck you" to the patriarchy. I yelled in joy when it was revealed that she was behind Robert's murder. My pussy screamed when she was crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

But the thing I love the most about Cersei is how still she is. She never fidgets. She's very cool and collected and I admire this a lot.

Cersei just wants to survive. She knows how fucked the world she lives in is. She knows she can't rely on anyone but herself. She's a narcissist who's only preoccupied for her own success and survival. This is completely understandable. Cersei isn't a villain, she is a misunderstood hero.

k

You have horrible taste in thread images.

couldnt find any better pictures of the cheerleaders

All right boys. Let's play a quick roleplaying game.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
>C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
>D: Find a breastplate stretcher

OP of last thread wishing this one the best of luck. We mover faster than yesterday's hopes it continues.

And as for OP I will be going to the GoT concert in Philly and am hyped as fuck.

Good night buds!

>E
I kill myself because my mother is a dumb whore with a fat arse

Is Isaac going to be at all of them?

no

meant for

Which characters post on Sup Forums?

And which are the biggest shitposters?

Isaac's boyfriend posts. H's a sansafag

characters? you mean actors?

It's actually impressive how false this copypasta is.

Thanks for the thread man.

Seemed like it was really dying at first but the last 10 hours of your thread were the liveliest it's been for /got/ in literally 2 weeks.

Had some good posters today too and varied discussion

he reminds me of the babadook here

Thanks man! Heading off to bed now but appreciate it. I also thank Beric because I think if we make OPs with something worth discussing the threads are more active.

The fact he is alive in the show and heading north with Sandor makes me think the show has a really good story to tell with these guys.

...................yeah sure

I'm thinking Beric will die soon somehow actually..

But the Brotherhood and their goal of going North is definitely interesting since besides Cat's revenge, they hadn't been doing much.

Gives hope that she'll die soon and Thoros will get enough balls to take them and head North cause he somehow learns about the Walkers

DISGUSTING accusation

So I guess that was your first time making a thread huh

I don't get it, why didn't Sansa call Ramsay a Snow when she was telling him he was gonna die tomorrow, or when he was in the kennels? Take a dig at him.

Was she afraid it'd show he got to her or was it that calling him a Snow implies it's bad thing and it'd hurt Jon too who was right there?

When she met him he was already a legit Bolton.

I've been around since season 3. My computer died but I'm the fag that pushed meme related

Yeah but remember right before he showed her the flayed body of that Northern woman who told her about the candle, they were discussing how Walda was pregnant and how the succession would work. Sansa said that Ramsay a bastard legitimized by another bastard.

You'd think she'd at least do something to infuriate him by calling him a Snow or Bastard. Instead she validates him when they meet again by calling him Lord Bolton. And validates him again before having the dogs eat him by saying His House will disappear, his words will disappear and his name will disappear.

Just finished the last episode of season 10. Can someone explain what that one crying woman was saying to ned? Wtf?

I don't think someone who likes someone as girly as Isaac could be into someone as manly as Sansa.

Where is this image from? I was there today, it was pretty fun but nowhere near as cool as the setup that the actual tour will be

So what was the announcement about at the concert? It wasn't just that it is going on tour right?

>Jon and Sansa, it's not right what they're doing, think of their children Ned, think of their children and their retarded anime hair

It was pretty easy to hear.

Yeah, it's cool and all but I was slightly let down just because they had referred to it as an "expansion" beforehand.

It was kind of funny anyway because before we even got inside for the announcement they were handing out free shirts that had all the tour cities on it so it was easy to see that's what it was.

kek. should have just waited to hand out the tshirts on their way out

i kind of doubt this tour will sell out

Then she shouldn't have porked the guy with the most anime hair of them all

Aw crap. They handled that in a shitty manner. I was was thinking all day we were going to get a Dunk and Egg series announcement or maybe new cool merchandise. I was a dumb shit for thinking they would announce anything like that at a concert but I am still disappointed.

I was thinking the same thing about the shirts. People used them as turbans cause of the sun. As seen in this lovely image of The Hound

pic related

Azor fuck off tumblr

what

who is this on the left

>No

>Nowitenz

>getting your hopes up for anything GoT related

when will you learn

did anyone ask any decent questions

She told Ned Bran's COCK don't work and that he's a faggot who likes men

>28-city tour across North America.

Are they retarded?

By February people won't give a shit anymore about the music from season 6 and by April all anyone's gonna care about is when season 7 premieres

ok thanks for clearing that up

Just watched that episode again. When he gets down to the bottom level he says, "The longer you wait, the worse it will be for you." He was expecting to find Cersei down there. I'm not sure how he made the connection between the kid and Cersei being down there, but it explains why he went down in the first place.

Finally up-to-date with this shit show.

Did people seriously not understand that Jon was the child that Lyanna had? I mean, the director made it as clear as day that they were the same person, with the camera cut and all that.

no everyone gets that.

Some people are just in deep, deep denial because it's "too obvious".

Cast her

Penny

Whore #4

Just marathoned this series for the first time, ask me anything.

theyre gonna need a better gimmick if they dont want this to flop. they should book a different cast member for every show but you wont know who you get until the day of.

Who do you think will reach Winterfell first, between Arya and Bran?

second statement negates relevance of the first

arya with her super teleportation powers.

What did she mean by this?

She said it, not me.

Blame the writers

Bran probably, Arya will show up for the season finale (or whatever dramatic climax they have) to save the day, revealing she was disguised as a side-character that was introduced several episodes prior.

Ignore this fag.

>arya stays disguised in winterfell for no fucking reason

ignore this fag.

She meant she thought joining band would surround her with ugly nerds and make her look better but then she discovered band is full of qts and has to hide her face.

Not that user but Bran. I don't think Arya will ever make it back home.

Bran will have maybe some more weirdwood visions to show Rhaegar to the normies. But teleport to Winterfell after 3 episodes during which the Jon/Sansa/Petyr drama will happen.

Arya I see going South to kill Cersei and on the way learning about Jon and Sansa taking back the North, but upon trying to get back she dies and never manages to reunite with her family and Jon especially.

fuck your spoilers kid

>people like arya

For what purpose? She's a cunt

Her tight little clam

Is Dany going to lose ?

I mean, her forces are vikings and mongols. The Greyjoys are obviously going to fight it out amongst each other so that leaves around 200 000 soldiers that lived in a mediteranian climate for all their lives to defend a country they don't give a shit about while freezing to death.

She has dragons, though.

Like, at the beginning and end of the day, she has motherfucking dragons and doesn't get burned by fire. They'll do whatever the fuck she says as long as they're at least a little bit compensated.

Plus, the Southern Westeros shouldn't be too terrible during the winter. The Dothraki would probably fit right in at Dorne. The Unsullied would literally follow Dany to death, so there's nothing to worry about with them, either.

The Ironborn are really the only "political" things that might trip her up. But that's mostly due to inner squabbling as opposed to any one of them trying to rise up against her and/or thinking they're better off without her.

Really, the only way Daenerys will lose is by getting distracted dealing with the White Walker invasion -- and I'm 100% sure she'll be brought into the fold on that issue.

When did you realize that HBO actually ruined GoT?

Starz on the other hand can adapt a book into a show without fucking its lore up and chaning everything.

thicc

>The Dothraki would probably fit right in at Dorne

Not that user but the Dothraki really can't stay in Dorne. It's mostly desert so they won't have enough food and water to sustain their population and all their horses.

Not to mention, they won't be staying in Dorne or wherever else Dany lands, they'll have to go further North where it'll be colder and probably snowing so they can help Dany take out the Lannisters. And may even go further North to face the Walkers, where they'll well and truly be fucked cause the snow and cold will be unlike anything they're used to..

Outlander was developed for television for Ron Moore, the guy behind the Battlestar Galactica remake.

Game of Thrones was developed by David Benioff, the guy behind X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Three dragons won't mean shit, there's too few of them to actually defend a country. Same for Unsullied. And Dothraki are clearly the most important part of her army.

The problem with Daenerys is she's completely focused on offense and can't do shit to actually keep the crown. Winter is gonna fuck her up cause obviously a 10 year long winter is gonna be cold everywhere, not just in the North.

Oh and most of the characters are still oblivious to the whole white walker thing, I don't think Varys or Tyrion ever even talked about it

>only a fool would trust Littlefinger

POETRY

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

RAAAAAAAAAPPPPPE

I wanna taste and have some of Sansa's.

I like them a bit broken in for my BIG ---- COCK

season 2. but it's still entertaining so i watch.

Good morning to you too

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered
>mother had five healthy kids who survived infancy

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promised, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, King and Warden of the North, Leader of the Free Folk, Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost, the Lord of Light, R’hllor’s chosen son.

And name a more eligible bachelor, political match, buck and nicer guy for Sansa.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.
Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa.
Song of my soul, my voice is dead,
Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
Shall dry and die in
Lost Carcosa.

me on the left.

>stealing reddit posts

kys

>visiting reddit to even tell someone's stealing from it

Post Maisie

>conquers Yunkai, Astapor and Meereen
>leaves before elections are held
>leaves their ally Volantis alone
>can't have kids or at least doesn't think she can

Jesus fuck Dany's stupid.

The second she dies, the Masters can retake the cities cause no one Dany could take as heir, as far as she knows right now, would ever sail back to take it, much less control the dragons.

That Masters do take back the cities though. They almost immediately killed everyone she put in charge of Asapor and Yunkai and regained power as she sat in Meereen behind her walls even after she was informed that the entire continent in marching on her. Then at the last minute she flies off with Drogon to go on a camping trip for a few days while based Barry has to try and lead a siege against everyone despite a deadly plague spreading throughout the city.

I think she's clinically retarded.

first for maisie

>the fat fuck dies
>D&D are brought in to finnish up the remaining books
>yfw

>I'm not sure how he made the connection between the kid and Cersei being down there

All hail Cersei of the House Lannister, first of her name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, and Protector of the Seven Kingdoms!

lmfao. nobody is Cersei but Cersei and sansa is a harmless little dove

I think everyone got that. The problem is that normies didn't get that Rhaegar was the dad. In fact, I think a lot of them are paying so little attention that they don't even know who the fuck Rhaegar is. Whenever he's mentioned they probably think it's the Mad King or Viserys.

lol