Game is @Bama

>game is @Bama
>weather is clear with a south-southwesterly wind of 10-15mph
>college rules
>Ed Hochuli led referees

Lets be real here guys, no trolling plz, who would win this hypothetical matchup?

I say

Bama 24
Cleveland 14

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_College_All-Star_Game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Browns wreck them even with their 2nd strings

How is this a question?

Browns would win 80-3.

Alabama would only get the field goal because the Browns players would leave early to try and beat the traffic.

>its another bama vs the browns episode
I cant tell if people actually think bama would win or its like when people post 100 lesnars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_College_All-Star_Game

Even when the game was a charity event and probably no one gave a shit the NFL team usually always won.

But this was also back in the 60's and 70's. The skill gap between college and pro football players may have been smaller back then.

Im not disagreeing with you. I personally think the browns would use alabama as a dirty cum rag to clean up the mess of love juice they would make from fucking them in the ass all game. I was just trying to point out the nfl team won like 95% of the time even when it didnt matter

Bryant-Denny isn't even an intimidating field, you dumb fucking Gump

Who would win, the browns or 1985 bears with a highschool quarterback

Who would win, the browns or 53 gronks with brady

Who would win, the browns or the 49ers

Who would win, the browns with brett farve or the chargers

Who would win, the browns or alabama with a rhino for a rb and hippos for linemen

who would win, a high school football team or the 2015 panthers

Cleveland 54
Bama 3

It wouldn't be close, any pro team could beat any college team any day of the week.

You worst NFL team would beat the best college team.

Alabama has several players that will get drafted, a few will end up starting.

Cleveland has a team of pro football players. All of them got drafted, all of them are nfl starters.

There is no question the Browns win, I don't care where they play, I don't care what rules they go by, Browns win.

Why is everyone using this fucked up excuse?

Yes, they are officially pro players but they wouldn't be in real football team which Cleveland isn't. 3/4 of the roster is complete shit.

Tebow was drafted too and was officially a NFL starter. And that means jack shit.

Bama could win.

because even the shittiest NFL player was typically a college superstar.

NFL coaches are also way better and NFL players are physically mature adults. There are multiple starters on bama's team that are teenagers. Most are under 22.

Most of the brown's starters are in peak physical condition at around age 28. Browns players also practice and condition themselves as a full time job where as bama players have to go to class.

Cleveland would smash Bama by a minimum of 5 touchdowns.

>Why is everybody using the excuse that explains why the Browns would score 60 points on muh Bama?

this.

Hell, the Browns may beat the Bengals this week.

Notre Dame would booty-blast both these teams

Not gonna happen and I'm a Browns fan.

Part of me wants the 0-16 season. The other part of me doesn't because I don't want those idiots throwing a perfect season parade in downtown Cleveland making a mockery of us all.

I really miss this meme

The best college teams only win because they make slightly less mistakes than their opponents. Try watching an amateur game and not cringing everytime the quarterback makes a terrible decision but it works because the defender was way out of position.

I call bullshit on the grounds that Bama almost lost to Ole Piss and the fact that our LSU defense held them to 0 points through three entire quarters with an interim head coach

Who would win, Ohio State or Alabama?

tOSU, but I'm biased

Alabama vs 22 Jarryd Haynes

How many points would Alabama lose by?

Reminder that Hayne can run, kick, pass and tackle at an elite level

Browns up 70-0 late in the 3rd and the teams agree to mercy end the game.

Though honestly they would probably just go for 2 after every TD because it would be so easy.

rolling

Cleveland 41-7

no trolling

Bama 69
Cleveland 2

We'll find out after they bootyblast the meme teams in the semi-final.

I'd say Alabama, but they played in the shit SEC while aOSU slogged through the Big14 so comparison is difficult. Hopefully a good game at least.

>implying the hippos wouldn't just start fucking and getting false start penalties on every down

>80-3
>mfw this isn't even considered a "bad" score in "college" """sports"""

Transitive property this. You are saying that the Browns Defense is worse than every Defense Bama has faced including Kent State and Chattanooga. You are also saying that Cleveland's offense is worse than 11 of the teams they played. So you think they are FCS tier.

But let us go further Cleveland's lowest point total was 7 in the second Baltimore game and the most given up was 35 to the cowboys. So now you are inferring that Bama is better than the NFC East, AFC North, the entire AFC East, and Titans.

The 2000 Miami hurricanes would shit all over the browns

Their best secondary player is dead user

You say that and then I look at their QB and he was basically the worst one. And as good as some of these other players are the U doesn't have the discipline to beat the current Browns.

And you are also implying that since the U didn't go undefeated that they would lose to Washington Huskies who beat them that year. And they didn't even win the Nat title that year.

There is also the fact that every player listed was at least a sophomore or younger which would make them 18-20.

Who would win, the browns or 53 refs?

Who would win, the browns or superman?

Now there is a legit question. The refs would win as every time the Browns do anything they can just throw a flag. Holding can be called on every down.
None of the browns are radioactive with kryptonite so Superman.

Who would win, the browns or bilicheck and 3 years of draft picks?

Not Cleveland.

Who would win, the browns or 53 zombies? Assuming death counts as defeat

What about belichick and nothing but free agency and undrafted players

fpbp

Zombies against a partially armored team in hand to hand combat....zombies.
Depends on the free agents.

I've seen this thread a million times, and every time I always think "Browns would crush them, no questions asked"

but after watching THIS browns team this particular season, I'm not so sure anymore. They're the worst team of all time.

Browns vs. a team made up of current Alabama NFL players.

Who would win, the browns or the 2015 nfc pro bowl team?

This was between the super bowl champs you stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking idiot

Who would win, the browns or seattle's defense?

Bama might not even make it past the 50

And of course even then you'd have to assume just for Bama's sake that the Browns players don't send the entire 1st string to the hospital by the end of the half and they have to call the game before the 2nd stringers get murdered.

>Bama could win.
Nah see, that's where you're getting confused. What you should have said is "Bama could score." They don't have a chance in hell of winning though.

Who would win, the browns or the 53 biggest, toughest, fastest people on Sup Forums?

who would win, the browns or all the first round draft picks from the last 3 drafts?

You forgot catc- oh, that's right.

who would win, the browns or isis?

Who would win, the 2016 Browns or the Kevin Costner Browns from the movie Draft Day?

who would win, the browns offense or the browns defense?

What would happen if there was a turnover?

No they are not. There are a ton of pre-owl team that were shit but here are just five since 1970 that were worse.
>91 Colts
Record for least Tds (14) and points (143) in a 16 game season.
>76 Bucs
averaged losing by 20 points averaged scoring 9 including 5 shutouts.
>82 Colts
Winless team from the strike shortened season.
>77 bucs
They may have won their last 2 games, but they set the record for most games shut out in a season
>90 Pats
Point differential of -265

Depends on the coach.

I think a better question would be could the Bama NFL Alumni of the past 6 years could beat the Browns.

Like create a team exclusively of current and former Bama players from the past 6 years, all their stars and NFL players onto one team.

Another alternative would be a "College All-Stars" versus the Browns.

then the browns defense has to pick somebody to throw, catch, or run the ball against the browns offense

that made me think of an idea for a good exhibition game. we have the senior bowl and the east-west game, we should also have a game for college all-americans vs NFL rookies who've just finished their first season and aren't really rookies anymore, so that people can see head-to-head just how much a difference that one year makes.

NFL Sophomores versus incoming rookies would be kind of lame desu but I like the idea

>using Tebow as an excuse somehow

Tim Tebow is a top 5 college football player ever. Ever. The dude should have double Heisman trophies.

You basically nullified your own shit tier argument.

not necessarily incoming rookies, just the best college players that can be put on one team, even if they're freshmen. so basically you have the cream of the crop currently in college, compared to guys that were the peak of their class just last year.

hell, you'd probably have instances where a guy plays in multiple games on the college side, but guys that were on his team in the first one are now his opponents the following year. could be pretty fun.

a bonus selling point is that you don't have to degrade any NFL teams by having to force them play college teams, instead it's just a bunch of guys who are getting some perspective on how good they really are now. whether they win or lose it's a win-win for both sides.

Alamema isn't even the best college football team though

Bama - 35
Browns - 31

Saying Bama would win should be an auto ban. It's a basic litmus test.

who would win, the browns or a hypothetical college probowl team?

The college probowl team in this case if they had like 4 weeks working together.

when will this meme die

who would win, the browns or the patriots practice squad?

who would win, the browns or a cfl team led by the dog from the movie air bud: golden receiver?

I realize that thank you fuck face.

Air Bud was in a high school offense so Cleveland would win.

air bud breaks the NFL receiving TD + rush TD record before the half

NFL players were also in college offenses and high school offenses too, checkmate atheists

No I mean, he played in those games specifically, rule of disney would make him win but he wasn't blowing out teams.

That's a bit excessive, it would realistically play out closer than that, were talking like 34-17 Browns win. And that's the case like 98% of the time.

College all star team vs Browns

I'm confident the college players win, no meme

The Browns would win and wouldn't even be close. Every starter and 2nd-string player on the Browns has proven that they're good enough to play in the NFL. Half of the Alabama starters, at best, can say the same. You might as well match up Alabama against the best high school team in the country.

Well no, itd be like comparing the best highschool team to the worst college team, which has a good chance of losing

Honestly the Browns really only have a huge advantage on the OL and special teams. Since it's at Bama with college rules, though, that's a huge advantage to the Tide in the passing game, and the crowd noise would be chaotic. I really don't see either team moving the ball into the red zone too often. With a couple big potential plays, given the clear weather, I could see Bama winning about 40% of the time.

Penn State

Everyone saying Bama would lose has clearly not watched a Bama game or Browns game this year. I think you're all just old men salty that elite college kids could fuck up your buck idols. The Browns are fucking garbage and their morale is at an all time low. Complete opposite for Bama. Bama would beat them in Cleveland in the snow by 20. This is coming from a Browns fan who hates Alabama

you know how I know you are telling the truth about being a brown fan. Because that is cynical enough to be from a clevelander.

Still fucking wrong.Browns playing any NFL team close is better than beating LSU by 10.

>Everyone saying Bama would lose has clearly not watched a Bama game or Browns game this year.

It's college and pro you fucking retard.

The Browns look like complete shit because they are awful at pro football. Bama looks great because they are the best college football team.

Let Bama play in the NFL and the Browns play in the SEC and the roles are directly reversed. Bama is 0-12 and looks awful and Browns are 13-0 about to steamroll into another title game.

>all these people posting that Bama would win

Is this a joke? It's a college team. This year, there were 7 Alabama players selected in the NFL draft. So just 7 players good enough to play in the NFL. Compare that to Cleveland's entire team.

"good enough to play in the nfl" is a weak argument
There are a lot of players who get drafted in the late rounds who get cut from the practice squad without ever playing
There are plenty of players that aren't particularly good at their position (for an nfl player) but only get drafted because they are the best one available
There are plenty of players that get drafted simply because the team's general manager is an idiot and that player sucks
There are plenty of players who just aren't suited for nfl and suck
There are plenty of players that would excell given the chance, but never are
The argument has some merit to it of course, but the nfl isn't some kind of objective standard for players
just felt like clearing that up

The 9ers are worse just this season. Too bad they didn't play the Browns.

would pay to see this massacre, especially if Sup Forums was involved

the Browns lost to the Ravens practice squad last season. The kick 6 game

>b-but muh memes
Kill yourself cuck

Vegas said they would put the line at around -17, so it's probably equivalent to what Browns vs the Pats would be.