RLM rejects any association with YMS?

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/3hoz5j/does_anyone_know_when_adam_talked_about_his/

>All that happened is that they followed me on Twitter and then unfollowed me shortly after I sent them a PM saying how much I love their work. I got really self-conscious about it and thought that maybe I'd said something that offended them, so I messaged their facebook page trying to figure out what happened. I got a response saying that they accidentally pressed the follow button in the first place. It's not a big deal and I'm not upset at them. It doesn't change the way I view and respect their work. However, it serves as an obvious gesture that they wish not to be associated in any way with myself or my channel. I don't know who I was talking to on their Twitter or facebook pages. I mentioned it while I was drunk on stream because people asked about the possibility of me doing any sort of collaboration with them.

>It affected me more than it should've at the time, particularly because of how much I idolize them and respect their work. The first video I ever made on my channel was made out of inspiration from plinkett reviews, so it's safe to say that I might not even be doing this if it wasn't for their videos. I'm not gonna let it bother me at this point and I'm not going to pretend as though they somehow wronged me by unfollowing me on Twitter. That would be nothing but childish. There's a high likelihood that I've just read into this way too much. I have a habit of overthinking and overanalyzing situations (hence my videos), so I'm just gonna let it be. I feel kind of shitty that I even mentioned it on stream in the first place though. The last thing I want to do is put pressure on them and make them feel bad about something that most of them probably weren't even aware of. It's fine, and I won't be bugging them about any collaboration or appearance requests anymore.

How does it make you feel to know we'll never have an Adum Plaze appearance in Best of the Worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lV7YSPvKZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How does it make you feel to know we'll never have an Adum Plaze appearance in Best of the Worst?

feels fine

Hahahaahahahaha. Fuck this furry fag. RLM are way too based and grounded outside of the internet to associate with him. May King Mike reign supreme for many more years to come.

A mixture of relief and mirth

i heard this guy sucks dog cock and masturbates with horse cock dildos

I love how all internet critics worship RLM and are really insecure about it while RLM don't give a single fuck.

I don't know who this is but I hope Third Reich Mike gasses him soon

I keep seeing this ugly faggot spammed on Sup Forums lately but when I skim the threads for info, all I seem to gather is he openly sucks dog dicks. how is he film related tho?

>how is he film related tho?
he's a critic

>so I messaged their facebook page trying to figure out what happened. I got a response saying that they accidentally pressed the follow button in the first place

ATTENTION! Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Well that's really funny! here is something that is not so funny...Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

who has sex with animals? is that why he's posted so much? because of his sick fetish?

>who has sex with animals?

He is called Adam also known as Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Post rare Jays

That's a Cosby sweater

Jay is so cute

I want to cuddle

The Generations Plinkett review got spread around on a furry forum first. RLM owes its existence to us Furrygods.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>Jay likes pugs
Mike approves

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Relief like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality feels after raping a dog?

That's hilarious, it would only get better if they told him to yiff in hell

You heard right about Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>an Adum Plaze appearance in Best of the Worst
did anybody unironically think this was a possibility

he would be so out of place and shitty

I love how Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

kek

No they don't. No one cared until the Phantom Menace review.
90% of the views on the Star Trek reviews that came before that are post thePhantom Menace review.

You mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Mike Stoklasa doesn't even know that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is not so much a critic per se, but rather a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

You mean like Len, Max and the larger chronically depressed canadian?

They would just ignore or mock him like they do with everyone else.

Facebook loves Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

He's posted so much because Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Len, Max, and the Canadians are actually friends with RLM. Adem is a complete stranger who has aspergers and is half their age.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

I hear this guy fucks dogs

How long until the dog rapist teams up with Doug

please stop saying people who rape animals are furries you're giving animal rapists a bad name
bu dum tss

so like Max then...

>actually friends

have you ever had actual friends?

You could say that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality is the Cosby of the animal world.

Wow great. However, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

He sounds like a massive gaping vagina and the exact reason that RLM does not interact with their fans at all.

Spread this around too: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

This furfag has his own subreddit?

Huff this: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Hell isn't real but Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality is

>Jay decides to follow him on twitter
>watches some of his dog-fucking videos
>unfollowed

Based Jay

>have you ever had actual friends?

What is the implication behind this question? Are you trying to say that RLM and their guests secretly hate each other and don't enjoy each other's company and I'm too autistic to notice?

Worst of the Worst: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>saying how much I love their work. I got really self-conscious about it and thought that maybe I'd said something that offended them

Yeah I'm sure praise for their work might offend them if you misspelled something

Lying piece of shit

insert dog rape joke

Adam (The Dog Rapist) saw this and thought they would be best friends

youtube.com/watch?v=8lV7YSPvKZA

Kek wills that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality to stop raping dogs and enjoying bestiality

Animal rape isn't a joke, or Adam would be a comedian.

FURRY DEGENERATE DOGFUCKING HOMO THAT FUCKED HIS OWN DAD AND BROTHER BY CHOICE UNTIL HE WAS NINETEEN YEARS OLD AND ADVOCATES FOR THE RAPE OF ANIMALS TO BE LEGALIZED AND WORST OF ALL MADE A SHITTY NUMETAL SONG WITH LYRICS BY THE AMAZING ATHEIST

No, I mean like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Aspergers: not an excuse for Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) being a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Well keep him away from that adorable pug and somebody post his horrible movie rating list

You're so dedicated, Bestiality user. Here's to you.

You heard right: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) IS a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

no pug is safe from Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

How can anyone take this fucker seriously when ALL of those have been up his gaping asshole?

>how does it make you feel to know we'll never have an Adum Plaze appearance in Best of the Worst?
literally who?

No, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality not a Doug rapist who enjoys...whatever that grinning deathmask Doug face enjoys

not everyone is republicans

Why split hairs? Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

that maybe you're too autistic to know the complete range of possible human relationships between "actual friends" and "hate each other".

they met the canadians at some convention and made friends with them there in real life, but Len and Max were "complete strangers who have aspergers" who they met on the internet and invited to come be on their show.
perhaps they became "actual friends" after that, but initially there wasn't any difference between them and the YMS guy..
the only difference being that they were "fans" of Len, and Max is some kind of weird celebrity they could have on and joke around with. they probably just have no interest in the YMS guy, if they even know who the fuck he is. they don't seem to give a shit about youtube beyond using it as a platform to host their videos on.

All true plus this: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Get out of here, you degenerate fuck

If the Republican Party's defining characteristic is "not shoving dog dicks up your ass" they've got my vote

Is it because Jay found out that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Does it surprise you? Even after you found out that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>I JUST VOET FOR WHOS TEH LEAST GAYY
lol average republican voter

Always makes me laugh that he went for the ones with realistic jizz shooting action and probably watches shitty movies while pozzing his boipussy with old synthetic horsejizz.

What did he mean by this?

Are you too autistic to notice that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

But not self conscious about the fact that he, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

he has to convince himself that the things other people do are weird so he he feels less weird for making this post literally hundreds of times in the course of a week

Here's a good one, but it's not that funny: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

isnt "the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality" kind of redundant? why else would you rape a dog?

fucking dogs is a little weird bro

I'm shocked to find out that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality is delusional

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "ADAM JOHNSON IS A DOG RAPIST".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

This. Plus this: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

He wouldn't have made any more reviews if there wasn't a demand (no matter how small) after the original.

>post his horrible movie rating list
Why would you post something over and over again about Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>Bestiality user
Perhaps you have me confused with Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>They are following ANgry Joe, Wil Wheaton, Chris Stuckman, even the fucking 2016 Ghostbusters Twitter

>wont follow the dogfucker

KEK

Is there any actual evidence that he's fucked dogs before? I thought he just defended it.

How can anyone take Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality seriously at all?

To quote an user from the last thread I saw about this degenerate piece of shit this pretty much sums up my feelings about YMS:

"Look man I like watching some third world slut suck off a horse as much as the next guy but you don't suck your own dog's dick."

You heard it here first: Hillary Rodham Clinton and the Democratic party endorse Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>literally who?
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>actually defending someone who sticks Dragon Dildos up his ass and gets fucked by dogs

You need to get out of the internet kid.

Rape is a crime of power, not sex.

Hmm. Understanding relationships with others is so difficult. Just ask Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

THICC