Ok Sup Forums i need help

Ok Sup Forums i need help,
In recent months, i've been waking up with alot and i mean ALOT of thick saliva / mucus in the back of my throat.

takes me literally 20 minutes to cough that shit out, and i try really hard, after a few minutes i'm done with coughing up mucus and it's just thick saliva in the back of my throat and it takes me as i said 20 minutes to cough that shit up.

what is wrong with me ?

Probably AIDS

Lol

Are you brushing your teeth thoroughly the night before?
Also, are you drinking or eating anything right before bed?

/thread

Do you smoke? if so quit immediately or die. Mucus and coughing is the first signs of your body not being able to repair the damage of smoking anymore, from this its downhill until death.

I have this. If you're coughing often, might be bronchitis. I've had weird cough since 14, and I'm 21 now, it kind of eases off when I smoke, actually, wierdest thing.

Could be sinusitis.

Might be caused by an infection in your tonsils. If you look in the mirror, do they seem to be abnormally large? Is there any puss coming out when you put pressure on them?

>not knowing coughing up mucus and tar is a sign you're lungs ARE cleaning the gunk out. Usually happens when you quit smoking as you're lungs realize the blitzkrieg is stopping and the rebuilding can begin. Your lungs wont try to repair the city when its still under siege. When the rebuilt begins you gotta get rid of the rubble.

Prove that metaphor wrong.
Protip. You can but wont because you're all a bunch of lazy cheese smeared sycophants

get a neti pot, use it regularly, inhale steam like with a towel over your head over some boiling water.. and try changing how you sleep. If none of this helps, kys because it's probably aids.

Good chance you have silent reflux too, basically acid reflux in its early stages and you don't feel anything and it accumulates when you are laying flat in your sleep, and mucus/coughing is common with this. I have allergies too and get it too though so really could be a lot of things in your case. Nothing serious just ask a doctor

Someone is cumming in your mouth in your sleep.

thats cystic fibrosis dude

I'm brushing my teeth in the morning, i eat the night before.

I don't smoke.

I don't cough often, just this shit in the morning.

Normal, how do i pressure them lol ?

Checked

Nice trips. And you pressure them with your finger. Cut your finger nail (index finger would be best) so you dont hurt yourself. Then press it a little if around "holes" if you can see any on your tonsils

Is it more of a throat thickness or slime in your mouth?

If its in the throat its likely attributed to diet, so try not having dairy close to when you go to sleep.

Additionally, it could be onset allergies?

Or you could just be massively dehydrated.

Just a few thoughts

No puss coming out, it doesn't smell good tho.

Kind of both ? i use a tounge scraper and it really scrapes brown shit from my tounge, but right after it i feel the need to expulse the thick saliva in the back of my throat, i don't know how to describe this shit even, but it bothers me ALOT.
I sound like an old person.

BRUSH BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP

Literally more important than brushing in the morning, because bacteria grows easier in the inactive environment of you sleeping.

ALSO, drink water, thick saliva and mucus is due to them having less moisture.

If both of those don't work it is because your room is too dry and it dries out your throat while you sleep, in which case get a vapor machine that pumps steam out while you sleep.

Those machines were literally made for the symptoms you are describing.

problem solved

Are you sleeping with the heating on?

Because that some times causes that.

That is kinda "normal" I suppose that it does not smell very well. But okay, at least thats that

Nope i don't.

I'm only 20 years old, i don't know it feels lik i'm 50 yo coughing up, i'm embarrased .

start flossing too.

I highly suggest trying to not eat dairy in the afternnon evening. I used to have the same sort of issue, where I had thick slimy saliva in the AM. I tried cutting out different foods and found milk was my issue